Page 102 of 818 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 12267
    Spectacular Member maximoffimpact's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    HEY Maximoffimpact, Good to See You Back, Welcome Back!!!

I Indeed did Pick up my Copy of Fantastic Four NOW Volume 2, Issue #10 and Ravin' Ray did let us know about it the day it came out, BUT I was More Blown away by the last Page Then I could have Hoped For!!!!! :cool

http://i.imgur.com/Vi3fwZq.png
    I know, right!!!!???? I didn't want to spoil it for anyone about how Wanda was involved! It made my day, much less weekend! That was a smart AND timely move on Robinson's/Marvels part regarding Wanda. Timely because of the upcoming movie, smart because of Wanda's history with the Salem Seven and the Fantastic Four! I'm just loving it!!!

On a side note, I just became aware that I had Bruce Willis for an avatar that I had not even selected. I'm sure some folks wondered whether or not I was a different person. I've corrected that situation, and have Wanda where she is supposed to be. Sorry for the earlier confusion. I may not be posting much, but I am definitely reading! (If only I could get my cell phone to allow me to post replies in my username...)

Hey Scarlet Witch aficionados. With Wanda being in the upcoming Age of Ultron Movie, I've got to ask. How do you all feel about a big screen version of her and the Vision. Personally I've never liked the two b/c it's just a very very odd paring. He's a robot but whatever, stranger things have happened in the Marvel U. LOL! I've always liked her and Cap together so I'm hoping there might be a nod to that in the movie or at least connection of some sort. Anyway what do you all think.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post
    Hey Scarlet Witch aficionados. With Wanda being in the upcoming Age of Ultron Movie, I've got to ask. How do you all feel about a big screen version of her and the Vision. Personally I've never liked the two b/c it's just a very very odd paring. He's a robot but whatever, stranger things have happened in the Marvel U. LOL! I've always liked her and Cap together so I'm hoping there might be a nod to that in the movie or at least connection of some sort. Anyway what do you all think.
    I would be all for it.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    I would be all for it.
    Hey The Nomad, Glad to have you back and Hello to You as well my friend and to you too Stingnewell my friend!

I am not in a rush for any romance being given to Wanda in the Movie Universe, but indeed I like them to give some kind of teases to both a romance connection between Wanda and Vision and the Deep Friendship connection, the way both Wanda and Steve Play off of one another from the comics.

So Indeed I be on-board with both teasing to Wanda and Visions Romance and Wanda and Steve's deep friendship indeed!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by maximoffimpact View Post
    I know, right!!!!???? I didn't want to spoil it for anyone about how Wanda was involved! It made my day, much less weekend! That was a smart AND timely move on Robinson's/Marvels part regarding Wanda. Timely because of the upcoming movie, smart because of Wanda's history with the Salem Seven and the Fantastic Four! I'm just loving it!!!

On a side note, I just became aware that I had Bruce Willis for an avatar that I had not even selected. I'm sure some folks wondered whether or not I was a different person. I've corrected that situation, and have Wanda where she is supposed to be. Sorry for the earlier confusion. I may not be posting much, but I am definitely reading! (If only I could get my cell phone to allow me to post replies in my username...)
    Indeed you are right Maximoffimpact, when I saw it as well I did not want to spoil it either, that is why I made it a link so those who did not want to see it until they got the book did not get spoiled, but it was hard indeed not to talk about it! It was one of the best surprises of 2014 and really I am hoping myself for a classic crossover between FF and our Wanda, hopefully being fuel by her movie premier indeed!

As for your Avatar, that was ok it was Bruce Willis, he is one of the Best Action Actors Ever and for me I just thought you where showing his fandom for him, which is cool. Strange however it changed it on you without you selecting it, indeed weird. But I am glad you got it to change back to a Brilliant Scarlet Witch Avatar to one of my Favorite Covers of her indeed, Great Choice Maximoffimpact!

Very Glad to talk to you again my friend, I know you are busy, but anytime you can come on to talk it indeed is a Great Honor and Joy to talk to you and have you Wanda Fandom here by Friend, Welcome Back!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Found this Variant Cover to the 1st issue of AXIS drawn by the Young Gun's Artist!

It was originally posted by Doomuniverse on Rogue's Appreciation Thread, Enjoy!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Axis #1 variant cover.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Nice variant cover. If my shop has it in I'll get that cover.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Wow...that is an awesome variant cover. See, with covers like that I start to reconsider my digital only stance. Lol.
    DANG GUM, That is a SWEET Variant Cover!!!

I really hope my Local Comics Shops have at least 1 of them, otherwise I will be doing my best to get only online, this is just too cool not to get!

I love how it is Drawn, it reminds me of something out of James Bond level cool indeed! It is rare to to see both Amora the Enchantress and Scarlet Witch in the Same Panel, NOW let Alone their OWN Variant Cover together, that is just to Rare and Lovely Looking Indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    MaravidianPietro and Wanda
    These are indeed Impressive, really this looks like those Impressive Mansion Portraits and they look like they are part of an Orchestra as well too.

A creative idea for some artwork indeed, really like how these came out, as always thanks Juan678!

BANNED

When the hell is the Astoninishing Avengers line up gonna be revealed? I thought the end of Axis spun into that title but it was nowhere to be seen for the December solicits.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Doomuniverse View Post
    When the hell is the Astoninishing Avengers line up gonna be revealed? I thought the end of Axis spun into that title but it was nowhere to be seen for the December solicits.
    Well my thoery is that we will get the announcement sometime at NYCC 2014 and in the solicits for January 2015 we will get Issue one for that month and it focus on the aftermath of AXIS, short of like how Uncanny Avengers #1 did for the aftermath of AvX.

So indeed IMO that would be a smart move, the big announcements for new books by Marvel Happens at the Major Conventions and we don't get solicits until the middle of each month and NYCC 2014 happen at the start of October 2014, so indeed it all fits well.

I really want to hear more about Astonishing Avengers line up indeed too and also Welcome to The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread Doomuniverse, Thanks for posting and stop by anytime!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 09-17-2014 at 06:54 AM.

Wanda makes it onto the cover of Axis #9:

AXIS2014009-3f5b8.jpg

Wanda will be in an Axis issue of Avengers World:

AVENGERS WORLD #16
    NICK SPENCER & FRANK BARBIERE (W)
    MARCO CHECCHETTO (A)
    Cover by KALMAN ANDRASOFSZKY
    AXIS TIE-IN!
    • The Avengers team you never expected explodes into action in “The Availables” Part 2!
    • The wrath of the SCARLET WITCH unleashed!
    • Doctor Doom’s heroic gambit—will he be redeemed?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    I just get tired of Wanda's interaction with the so called X-men given how they'll jump at the chance to hate and spew venomous insults (yet allow other members who have committed shady dealing of their own free will). Point is I'd rather Wanda keep a distant from the X-theme titles in general too much baggage much like the hate between Rogue and Carol, better to be separated and stick with your own peers as they say.
    I'm more annoyed about PAD take-on of the character.
    This writer is too smart and crafted to deliver such an horrendous line by mistake. I'd like this Wanda proving to be some kind of doppleganger, otherwise the fact that PAD wrote this, have Wanda act this wildly ooc is worrying.
    Either he truly believe she's like that or he thinks it's fine trolling her and her fans in the name of fan-servicing a contingent of her X-haters.
    Annoying in both cases.
    And PAD is one of the best X-writer in the stable at the moment, so I dread what the others could come up with if they ever get the chance...
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    This writer is too smart and crafted to deliver such an horrendous line by mistake. I'd like this Wanda proving to be some kind of doppleganger, otherwise the fact that PAD wrote this, have Wanda act this wildly ooc is worrying.
    Either he truly believe she's like that or he thinks it's fine trolling her and her fans in the name of fan-servicing a contingent of her X-haters.
    Annoying in both cases.
    And PAD is one of the best X-writer in the stable at the moment, so I dread what the others could come up with if they ever get the chance...
    Or it could be PAD is just trolling the haters that can't let go of House of M and honestly I'm fine with it its about time house of m and decimation was treated like a joke mutants in comics are always treated as the race to prop up genocide by X-writers going over board in the body count, heck their probably dead even with the skulls in body counts.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    Annoying in both cases.
    Don't worry, there are no HoM references in the issue other than that one line.