Page 104 of 818 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 12267
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    There is no set time. And for an appreciation thread, we can set aside labels of mass-murdering which has implications of malicious intent that has not been proven with finality for Wanda.
    I will agree with Ravin' Ray, their is a time, a place and a way to have a talk like this, but indeed it is not her on the Appreciation Thread. The past few days alone I can count about 4 different threads that already have this talking going on without stop, their is not need to bring it here.

Since I started this thread and a MOD has asked to end it I like to end it here and go onto other topics, other threads as I have said already have this talk.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    CJStriker: Curious to know your thoughts about today's UA and Wanda's portrayal.
    Thanks for the Question Mahes, I enjoyed today's issue!

I thought it had some nice, very calm moments of just one-on-one moments. My favorites where when Wanda, Rogue and Logan where talking and sitting down. The moment with Logan and Rogue and then Rogue by herself was Poetic and FINALLY IMO Rouge was the Hero IMO of the Issue, Very Proud of Her Indeed!

As for Wanda, I felt she came off Well, I like the interactions with her and Rogue and the Sweet and Kind moment between her and Magneto, really brought this Days Issues of the Magnus Family Together with All New X-Factor and the Sisters.

The Best part was how Wanda just totally KOed Mzee and how Mzee Reacted was just comical, LOL!

Overall her Dialogue was good, not much, but got to what it had too. The Mzee moment was her best!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Since it has now been a week, here are the 2 Images to Share with the Boards of Wanda's Epic Save of Dr. Reed Richards in Fantastic Four NOW Volume 2, Issue #10. Enjoy!

IMO, A New Historic and Epic Moment is Scarlet Witch History!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Wanda's takedown of Mzee was good. Was this the first time we've seen Wanda and Magneto interact since AvX?

The issue linked quite well to the most recent issue of Magneto too. I wonder if the upcoming Magneto issue will show Wanda.

Lightbulb

Wanda's takedown of Mzee was good. Was this the first time we've seen Wanda and Magneto interact since AvX?

The issue linked quite well to the most recent issue of Magneto too. I wonder if the upcoming Magneto issue will show Wanda.
    The only other time they have interacted Mahes was in X-Men: No More Humans, but sadly they only had 1 panel with both her and Pietro but no Lorna sadly. Also, no words from either Wanda or Pietro, really Magneto said everything and it was just a cameo.

Their is mentions about Magneto with Wanda, but yea expect for No More Humans, not interaction.

I think their might be a good chance of Wanda and Rogue being in the Next Magneto Book, I just got the last one to catch-up on what he did before they found him.

Also Yea, the Mzee part was good, the look on his face when Wanda Zapped him with her Chaos/Hex powers was cartoon funny, reminded me of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but Mzee does that all that time, LOL!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Since it has now been a week, here are the 2 Images to Share with the Boards of Wanda's Epic Save of Dr. Reed Richards in Fantastic Four NOW Volume 2, Issue #10. Enjoy!

IMO, A New Historic and Epic Moment is Scarlet Witch History!
    It's fitting that Wanda should be the one to respond to the call, as she has a history with Salem's Seven. Kinda wish the three women would see her when they regain consciousness and she'd say, "Miss me?"
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    It's fitting that Wanda should be the one to respond to the call, as she has a history with Salem's Seven. Kinda wish the three women would see her when they regain consciousness and she'd say, "Miss me?"
    LMAO, that be Epic if that Happen Ravin' Ray and I like to see them run for the Hills knowing that too!

What my Biggest Hope is that we get Interaction Between Wanda and the Rest of the FF, That would be one of the Best Surprised of 2014 EVER, that Make My Year indeed!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This is a New Interpretation of the Scarlet Witch NOW look with some creative new ways of looking at it. It is still a battle dress, but now you have more pink leggings with it to homage back to her classic look, which is nice IMO and more definable small heeled boots that look like boots, where-as the NOW look looks like the boots are combined with the leggings.

The Corset look on her back is a nice European add-on as well too, gives somewhat of a better sense of how the costume is put on and stays on.

Indeed a Nice and Informative Artwork find Juan678, Thanks!

Wanda on cover of Magneto issue. I don't think she'll make physical appearance since it seems to take place prior to last issue of UA. She, along with Pietro and Rogue, will no doubt be mental images sent to break Magneto. Should be a good read though!

Lightbulb

Wanda on cover of Magneto issue. I don't think she'll make physical appearance since it seems to take place prior to last issue of UA. She, along with Pietro and Rogue, will no doubt be mental images sent to break Magneto. Should be a good read though!
    Indeed Mahes you are right and it looks like it will be an issue where Skull will dive into Eric's Skull and get some memories of his past. This goes with what Juan678 shared with us a few weeks ago, the tease Images with Wanda, Pietro and Crystal in a past image that looked different at the same-time.

Right now I am interested in what Skull will find in Eric's memories and what it might mean or if it is more just manipulating him somehow. This also, from the Previews in the Link Below shows this book is right before the Events of Uncanny Avengers #24 and Eric's Rescue.

Exclamation

Don't Forget, the 23rd Marvel Popularity Tournament Round 4 and Vote!

Please Support Scarlet Witch, but if you are more of a Fan of who she is VS. at this moment, that is understable too.

http://community.comicbookresources....nament-Round-4

I voted already but it's a tough match up for sure. Some disappointment though that Polaris isn't going to be involved in the mental torture though.

I saw Magneto #10 cover. since this takes place before UA 24 maybe Scarlet Witch will show up at the end to rescue him along with Rogue and Alex. IDK only way to find out is to buy it. Also I like the cover but really...they couldn't fit Polaris in there. She's like the forgotten Child despite the fact that her powers are exactly the same as Mags.

Hey again party people (or true believers if I want to rip off Stan Lee :P ). I have a few more pictures of Lorna and Wanda to post, which may have been put here already, but I don't stop by nearly as much as I really should.

Lorna and Wanda cosplay posted by KOCosplay, the cosplayers themselves shown in the description:

An incredibly silly sketch by averagexmendrawings:

And lastly, sassimoff made two excellent little pieces here working with bits of ANXF #14. I'm only going to post one because I don't want to make a second post for just one picture or go into Paint and combine the two into one image.

I really wish ANXF #14 had provided Wanda in her iconic red, and I wish M-Day had been addressed more deeply, but I can accept both because in the end the important thing is that they finally got to actually interact as sisters in the 616. That alone makes me happy because I thought we'd be waiting a couple decades to see that, given Marvel's attitude against doing much to use Lorna as part of the family. I also understand concerns about characterization, they're definitely worth voicing nad I hope any fair concerns are rectified for the next time they get to interact. My experience with Peter David during ANXF is that if he had more than a single issue to use Wanda, he'd listen to the criticisms and write her closer to what fans expect from her (aside from any restrictions the Avengers books might be placing on him, as he said he had for his writing of Pietro), but unfortunately he only got one shot at it. While I thought the issue was great, I only really know Wanda through Lorna so far, so I don't have the in-depth knowledge of what's right or wrong for Wanda that all of you have. I hope that changes as well as the sisters do more together in the future!
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)