Page 105 of 818 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 12267

Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post
    I saw Magneto #10 cover. since this takes place before UA 24 maybe Scarlet Witch will show up at the end to rescue him along with Rogue and Alex. IDK only way to find out is to buy it. Also I like the cover but really...they couldn't fit Polaris in there. She's like the forgotten Child despite the fact that her powers are exactly the same as Mags.
    It explains why Magneto was being held captive in Genosha. It literally ends with his capture, so there's no room for Wanda to show up. :/

It's essential reading for the whole 'AXIS' storyline though, so you may want to pick it up anyhow.
    Freedom is the ability to live without fear of persecution.

BANNED

I saw Magneto #10 cover. since this takes place before UA 24 maybe Scarlet Witch will show up at the end to rescue him along with Rogue and Alex. IDK only way to find out is to buy it. Also I like the cover but really...they couldn't fit Polaris in there. She's like the forgotten Child despite the fact that her powers are exactly the same as Mags.
    Tom Broovert

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Doomuniverse View Post
    Tom Broovert
    Pretty much yea, by what I have heard he sadly had made vocally his dislike of the Fact of Polaris being related to the Magnus Family, sad really. smh.

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    It explains why Magneto was being held captive in Genosha. It literally ends with his capture, so there's no room for Wanda to show up. :/

It's essential reading for the whole 'AXIS' storyline though, so you may want to pick it up anyhow.
    Welcome-Back Klinton, Glad to see you back my friend!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Pretty much yea, by what I have heard he sadly had made vocally his dislike of the Fact of Polaris being related to the Magnus Family, sad really. smh.

Welcome-Back Klinton, Glad to see you back my friend!
    That's okay. PAD's got it full covered over in X-factor! The last few issues have been amazing reading for any fan of this little family. Drunken Wanda and Luna's little visit (I'll admit, I full choked up there!) have been hilights. Lorna is always stellar under his pen.

CJ, it was a really busy summer (in a good way!), and I'm so far behind in my comics. No joke, I have a nearly an entire longbox of new, unread books to get through (after buckling in and reading about half as much over the past week or so). I kinda stayed away from CBR to avoid any spoilers.

I'm catching up though now, so I'll be on more often.

Outside the title she is on at any given time, yah Lorna's family relationships are non-existent and that isn't an accident. Its been that way for about five years. Anyway, Lorna and Wanda sketch card.

Last edited by jmc247; 09-20-2014 at 04:53 PM.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    That's okay. PAD's got it full covered over in X-factor! The last few issues have been amazing reading for any fan of this little family. Drunken Wanda and Luna's little visit (I'll admit, I full choked up there!) have been hilights. Lorna is always stellar under his pen.

CJ, it was a really busy summer (in a good way!), and I'm so far behind in my comics. No joke, I have a nearly an entire longbox of new, unread books to get through (after buckling in and reading about half as much over the past week or so). I kinda stayed away from CBR to avoid any spoilers.

I'm catching up though now, so I'll be on more often.
    I know that feeling, been busy myself with work and life, so indeed it is all good and good to hear bro it was in a good way, indeed Real Life comes 1st.

Always good to get back into the stories as well too and indeed I am getting excited for AXIS, I am glad to finally have an event around Wanda as well too, I hope it treats her well, so far signs say yes, but with Marvel Who Knows, but still one can take what they hear and hope for the best.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

jeff dekai

themerman87

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    jeff dekai
    Now that is a Very Nice Crossover of Marvel Heroes Piece of Artwork, Nice Find Indeed Juan678!

I like how both Scarlet Witch and Storm both have similiar poses and both have their powers coming out of their hands in similiar ways and both seem to be lighting up the Night Sky with both Stormy Weather and Magic!

Marvel, just like you just did with Wanda and Polaris, you GOT to give us an issue of Scarlet Witch and Storm Team-Up, Please Do It! =D

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    hemerman87
    I always enjoy other interpretations for Scarlet Witch's look, this one really has a Eastern European Theme to it with a Renaissance Fair as well. I like the Puffy shirt and sleeves and the boots are indeed have style and but still have a heroic theme to them too. I like how the cape is too, seems shorter then her original one and indeed fits well with this look indeed. :-)

Hello fellow Wanda fans, I'm a brand new fan of Wanda, as of yesterday. I have bought uncanny avengers and done some research into the character and I really like her now. One of the things that also made me like Wanda was the way in which you guys defend her in forums. Always friendly and classy and non confrontational especially Cjstriker. I'm happy to join and be a part of this appreciation thread.
    I really like all this art you guys are posting.
    Last edited by Joe Acro; 09-23-2014 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Other thread's business

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Wanda on the variant cover of Avengers & X-Men: AXIS #2:
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DeamonSnow View Post
    Hello fellow Wanda fans, I'm a brand new fan of Wanda, as of yesterday. I have bought uncanny avengers and done some research into the character and I really like her now. One of the things that also made me like Wanda was the way in which you guys defend her in forums. Always friendly and classy and non confrontational especially Cjstriker. Anyway I'm happy to join and be a part of this appreciation thread.
    Well first all welcome you couldn't have picked a better Avenger like Wanda. So tell us are you interested in any recommendations for Scarlet Witch?
    Last edited by Joe Acro; 09-23-2014 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Other thread's business

Hello fellow Wanda fans, I'm a brand new fan of Wanda, as of yesterday. I have bought uncanny avengers and done some research into the character and I really like her now. One of the things that also made me like Wanda was the way in which you guys defend her in forums. Always friendly and classy and non confrontational especially Cjstriker. Anyway I'm happy to join and be a part of this appreciation thread.
    Wanda fans are, without a doubt, the nicest people on these boards. It's a bit of a testament to the character herself.

But, def take the time to read up on Wanda's classic stories! She's an amazing character with so many fascinating adventures under her belt!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Wanda on the variant cover of Avengers & X-Men: AXIS #2
    Oooh! I really like this one. Thanks for sharing. Ima have to get this.
    Last edited by Joe Acro; 09-23-2014 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Other thread's business

Welcome DeamonSnow! =)

Well Indeed Hello to you too DeamonSnow, it is nice to meet you and Welcome to The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread my friend!

It is nice to meet you and nice to know you are a brand new Wanda Fac right out of the Uncanny Avengers book. Every Fan has their starting places with Wanda and it was nice you shared yours with us.

Both Klinton and Stingnewell gave Very Good Welcomes and indeed represent well what you also like about Wanda, her Fans and how we defend her. It it not easy and seems to happen often, but we strive to keep it, as you said, Classy and Friendly, we want to represent Wanda in the best light cause when you do that, more listen and she gains new fans threw that. I can't tell you the posters I have meet and how many of us changed their minds on various topics about Wanda to a positive one, indeed many Wanda fans here are truly some of the best posters on CBR! It makes me Happy to hear you experienced this as well to DeamonSnow, Thank You for the nice complement.

We are all Indeed Glad you Join the Wanda's Thread, Welcome Again and Please ask whatever questions you like to and we be glad to help you the best we can, add posts of different News and Topics about Wanda, get involved in a discussion that is ongoing or post some Images and Artwork you like to Wanda, New or Old, it is All Appreciated!
    Last edited by Joe Acro; 09-23-2014 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Other thread's business

BANNED

Glad to have a new convert on the Wanda thread. If you've read from her early appearances up until current times, it is really quite shocking to see her go from being
    very unsure of herself in the beginning to one of the few permanent members of the Avengers for nearly 40 years, to the perception of her over the last 10 years. All
    starting from a single storyline thrown together to end the Avengers title and restart it with Spidey & Wolverine. House Of M was just icing on the cake, and since she didn't
    appear again for almost 10 years, that's how new readers identify Wanda. It's a source of frustration to me and some others to have her previous history discounted by
    people who have grown to actually hate this character based on an asinine story that doesn't make any logical sense to have happened at all. I just think that some people
    who might think they got a raw deal need something to focus the hate, and Wanda has been set up as the perfect scapegoat. If you are in a discussion with one of these
    people, there is no changing their mind, even presenting facts. For some reason, they are blinded to the truth. I truly believe it is a subject they cannot be rational about.
    Learn to live with it, or you will probably say something you regret eventually.
    Last edited by Joe Acro; 09-23-2014 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Other thread's business