Page 11 of 818 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111511 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I am indeed really wondering what she is Reading?! 95% of all of Wanda's books are good, so long as she stays away from Benids's work I will be happy indeed. But I have hopes too the Whedon has her mostly on the 60's, 70's and 80's Mainly, that seems to be the era he is taking his Wanda from as well. Also, Busiek's Work I Really Hope she reads as well!
    I hope it's not Bendis stuff either.

Originally Posted by Nemesis@:

Wanda, Clea and Wasp by Paul Renauld!

Great pic!!!!
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

I Like to talk about the Amazing Showing the our Wanda Maximoff, Scarlet Witch had in the Pages of Uncanny Avengers Annual #1!

Her Dialogue by RR IMO, we stern, focused and of a confident woman not pulling any punches. In the Battle with Hulked Out Ghost Rider, she showed Focus that I loved! But what I loved the most is that Wanda has shown time and again that she is not brute force in this kind of fight, not all the time anyways, but uses her wits, knowlege and battle field expert skills to control the battle so well it is inspiring in how other heroes should fight, not just see foe, punch, punch and punch more.

Example of that Below and Using Teamwork with Rogue to Win the Battle, Loved It!

Last edited by CJStriker; 05-05-2014 at 03:12 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Wanda in Avengers Crossover/fan art

Oliver Isabedra

JAM
    Last edited by juan678; 05-05-2014 at 11:33 AM.

Ralph Mendoza/fan art
    Last edited by juan678; 05-05-2014 at 11:32 AM.

Ok, what ? I have no idea from which books are those... The only one I managed to ever get my hands on was JLA/Avengers with Perez, are there others too ?
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

no is fan art; express bad

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    Ok, what ? I have no idea from which books are those... The only one I managed to ever get my hands on was JLA/Avengers with Perez, are there others too ?
    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    no is fan art; express bad

Sorry
    Indeed, when I 1st saw those on my Iphone I thought of JLA/Avengers as well People Of The Earth, but I Never saw these before and was wondering myself, are these from a book, an art book or Fan Art? But indeed they where Fan Art, BUT they look so good I felt they where from the JLA/Avengers era, Just very Well Done, Nice Fines on these Juan678!

Each one gives an idea of another JLA/Avengers Crossover that could have happen and what the story would have been about and who the foes would have been! These all would make excellent Portraits indeed!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Wanda is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Wanda is awesome!

Quoted for Truth Indeed RLAAMJR.!! ;-)

Thanks for the Scarlet Witch Image as well, that one is indeed Amazing!

It is the Drawn Image of the Kotobukiya’s Scarlet Witch Bishoujo Statue. I was able to Find one Brand NEW and Never Open at one of My Local Comic Stores back in 2012. I was Very Happy Indeed RLAAMJR., the Images below are of MY Statue that I own and keep in my Collection Cabinet, Enjoy! :-)

BANNED

CJ,

I am just going to say how glad I am that you post here. You rock.

o

BANNED

Quoted for Truth Indeed RLAAMJR.!! ;-)

Thanks for the Scarlet Witch Image as well, that one is indeed Amazing!

It is the Drawn Image of the Kotobukiya’s Scarlet Witch Bishoujo Statue. I was able to Find one Brand NEW and Never Open at one of My Local Comic Stores back in 2012. I was Very Happy Indeed RLAAMJR., the Images below are of MY Statue that I own and keep in my Collection Cabinet, Enjoy! :-)

I bought the Storm statue with the white costume. It was expensive but it was worth it.

Lightbulb

I bought the Storm statue with the white costume. It was expensive but it was worth it.
    Indeed I have seen that one Before, was very nice looking indeed!

I wanted to get one as well, but as you said the money made it not possible and I have put a Limit on the Statues I can own, most it is all Scarlet Witch for me down the foreseeable line, but I am happy about that.

I am Happy that you where able to find that Storm RLAAMJR., Very Happy for you my friend! One thing I learned is that so long as you treasure it and take good care of it, the money you spend will leave you mind and make it more worth that you got cause money, one way or another comes a goes! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    CJ,

I am just going to say how glad I am that you post here. You rock.

o
    Thanks Omegastorm, I am Really Honored by your Very Nice post my friend, Thank You! =)

I am glad you post here as well, you defend, stand-up and support Storm Very Well my friend, Great Job!

BANNED

Indeed I have seen that one Before, was very nice looking indeed!

I wanted to get one as well, but as you said the money made it not possible and I have put a Limit on the Statues I can own, most it is all Scarlet Witch for me down the foreseeable line, but I am happy about that.

I am Happy that you where able to find that Storm RLAAMJR., Very Happy for you my friend! One thing I learned is that so long as you treasure it and take good care of it, the money you spend will leave you mind and make it more worth that you got cause money, one way or another comes a goes! ;-)

Thanks Omegastorm, I am Really Honored by your Very Nice post my friend, Thank You! =)

I am glad you post here as well, you defend, stand-up and support Storm Very Well my friend, Great Job!

It was available in one of the malls here in our city. If only Storm stuff are available here, I would already have a collection.

Anyway, I have to go now. I need to apply for a job. Good luck to me. I hope Scarlet Witch does some magic to me to make me pass. hehehe

It was available in one of the malls here in our city. If only Storm stuff are available here, I would already have a collection.

Anyway, I have to go now. I need to apply for a job. Good luck to me. I hope Scarlet Witch does some magic to me to make me pass. hehehe
    She will be right their to give you Support my friend, she already started to cast her spell to Help you Succeed RLAAMJR.!

Best of Luck to You, Hope you Get it! :-)

BANNED

She will be right their to give you Support my friend, she already started to cast her spell to Help you Succeed RLAAMJR.!

Best of Luck to You, Hope you Get it! :-)

Thanks a lot.