Page 12 of 818 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112512 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Thanks a lot.
    Your Very Much Welcome RLAAMJR., I Hope Everything works out for you!

If you need inspiration to help you in yours studies and work in finding a Job, Wanda Maximoff Knows what it means to have to work hard and study hard to get to where you want. ;-)

In the Recent Uncanny Avengers Annual #1 our Wanda was busy at work studying her Spells and Exploring her mutant powers while the other members of the Unity team are relaxing by the Poolside.

NOW, I learned from this allot from this too, Wanda is not only studying hard and in deep meditation to get better, but she was working at it for 7 HOURS Straight without a Break!!! =O

Now, That is a Hero of a Women that can inspire us all to work hard and work to achieve what we want out of life. This is apart of why I love comics and pop fiction in general, many life lessons you can learn to help you get threw, understand and give you motivation to get threw the hard and work-filled parts of you Life, Wanda being a prime example here Indeed! ;-)
    Last edited by CJStriker; 05-05-2014 at 08:21 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

A video interview for us the enjoy:

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Eliza...s-2-42875.html

Throwing around the idea of reshoots for The Avengers: Age of Ultron suggests that the actors must have been free to (or told to) try multiple tactics with their accents so that director Joss Whedon will have a lot to work with while playing with the characters in the final cut . Knowing what we know about the X:Men Days of Future Past version of the Quicksilver character, I wouldn't be surprised if the Aaron Taylor-Johnson has the Eastern European accent simply to distance his Quicksilver away from Evan Peters’ American version of the character. The situation with Elizabeth Olsen, on the other hand, is a bit different. X-Men: Days of Future Past is apparently dropping all reference to Scarlet Witch meaning that she will be playing the only version of the character we've never seen before on the big screen. This perhaps leaves some room for Olsen to pick up a brogue of her own.

http://www.tv3.ie/entertainment_arti...article=133650
    Last edited by Witchfan; 05-05-2014 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    A video interview for us the enjoy:

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Eliza...s-2-42875.html

Throwing around the idea of reshoots for The Avengers: Age of Ultron suggests that the actors must have been free to (or told to) try multiple tactics with their accents so that director Joss Whedon will have a lot to work with while playing with the characters in the final cut . Knowing what we know about the X:Men Days of Future Past version of the Quicksilver character, I wouldn't be surprised if the Aaron Taylor-Johnson has the Eastern European accent simply to distance his Quicksilver away from Evan Peters’ American version of the character. The situation with Elizabeth Olsen, on the other hand, is a bit different. X-Men: Days of Future Past is apparently dropping all reference to Scarlet Witch meaning that she will be playing the only version of the character we've never seen before on the big screen. This perhaps leaves some room for Olsen to pick up a brogue of her own.

http://www.tv3.ie/entertainment_arti...article=133650
    Awesome links!!! Thanks ! Very informative, not only about Olsen as Wanda, but Taylor-Johnson as Pietro as well. It seems like they'll be in for a couple of movies also, which is awesome (not that that's surprising, Marvel does like to think long term).
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Your Very Much Welcome RLAAMJR., I Hope Everything works out for you!

If you need inspiration to help you in yours studies and work in finding a Job, Wanda Maximoff Knows what it means to have to work hard and study hard to get to where you want. ;-)

In the Recent Uncanny Avengers Annual #1 our Wanda was busy at work studying her Spells and Exploring her mutant powers while the other members of the Unity team are relaxing by the Poolside.

NOW, I learned from this allot from this too, Wanda is not only studying hard and in deep meditation to get better, but she was working at it for 7 HOURS Straight without a Break!!! =O

Now, That is a Hero of a Women that can inspire us all to work hard and work to achieve what we want out of life. This is apart of why I love comics and pop fiction in general, many life lessons you can learn to help you get threw, understand and give you motivation to get threw the hard and work-filled parts of you Life, Wanda being a prime example here Indeed! ;-)

Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling well so I did not apply today. Probably because Wanda was disturbed. She was casting spells for me. Hehehe

Lightbulb

Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling well so I did not apply today. Probably because Wanda was disturbed. She was casting spells for me. Hehehe
    Sorry to hear my friend, I hope you feel better soon, just getting over something myself, but good luck in the future with your searches!

Indeed to, Wanda will make sure not to get disturbed again next time, she will not let you down. ;-)

On my Scarlet Witch Collection Note, I just got in the Mail cause sadly my LCS's, none of them had one coming in, I just got to add to my collection an Uncanny Avengers Annual #1 - 1 in 50 Renaud Variant Cover!

Here is My Cover that I just got photographed with my IPhone, Enjoy!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

tumblr_n551ep7xQh1r7gbeko1_r2_500.jpg
    tumblr_n550yskVE31r7gbeko1_r1_500.jpg
    Elizabeth Olsen promoting Godzilla with Scarlet Witch's hair.

tumblr_n554i6h5v51r7gbeko1_r3_500.jpg
    Elizabeth Olsen attends the ‘Charles James: Beyond Fashion’ Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 5. Imagine this is Wanda going out on the town.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    tumblr_n551ep7xQh1r7gbeko1_r2_500.jpg
    tumblr_n550yskVE31r7gbeko1_r1_500.jpg
    Elizabeth Olsen promoting Godzilla with Scarlet Witch's hair.

tumblr_n554i6h5v51r7gbeko1_r3_500.jpg
    Elizabeth Olsen attends the ‘Charles James: Beyond Fashion’ Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 5. Imagine this is Wanda going out on the town.
    Thank You so much for those Witchfan! :-)

Good to see Miss Olsen seems to be really liking the Wanda Maximoff Look, but it indeed works with her very well!

I hope this is a role she enjoys so much that Miss Olsen just glows with it, this role and this character for years to come and maybe even it is this role, more then even here role in Godzilla that will be her breakout role that will push her into the Big Times like such roles have for so many other actors and actresses in the past!

I Hope it does indeed, she seems to be a Very Good Actress and it will help Cement Wanda Maximoff into the Conscience of the General Public for Years to come Indeed! ;-)

Extraordinary Member

Yes, my friend. I cannot wait!

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Yes, my friend. I cannot wait!
    Indeed, but also Like I was telling a friend and worker at one of My Local Comic Stores, I am more then able to be patience cause all the steps that are going to happen from now till then will make each piece of new news like building blocks to seeing how this all will pan out. Also, it gives time to Marvel to help give Wanda more stories in the comics and give her more positives stories to help her not only to move on, but to also be shown how she really is and was just a few short years ago, Uncanny Avengers Annual #1 was a clear showing of this IMO, no holding herself back, being stern and razor sharp talk in all the good ways you can be to take down a foe or to get at a talking point! ;-)

With Uncanny Avengers Arc coming to an end with a new arc after that, 2 major Marvel Events, Guardian's of the Galaxy Movie, Comic Conventions to give out News and panels and more comics that Wanda can be apart of including a Solo maybe as well, their is much to be thankful for between Now and When the movie comes out indeed!

Also, like you had with your friend 2 weeks ago, ability to add and inform New Fans to become Wanda fans and read the old material, increasing her fanbase and Classic Knowledge of who she is! ;-)

Extraordinary Member

Yup. The message is getting out there ;D

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Sorry to hear my friend, I hope you feel better soon, just getting over something myself, but good luck in the future with your searches!

Indeed to, Wanda will make sure not to get disturbed again next time, she will not let you down. ;-)

On my Scarlet Witch Collection Note, I just got in the Mail cause sadly my LCS's, none of them had one coming in, I just got to add to my collection an Uncanny Avengers Annual #1 - 1 in 50 Renaud Variant Cover!

Here is My Cover that I just got photographed with my IPhone, Enjoy!

So Ghost Rider has feelings for Wanda?

He did, in the story. He was being manipulated by Mojo though. They were both teenaged lovers in high school in the story, as plotted by Mojo.

It was a brilliant issue! Did anyone else take note of the fact that Wanda, when not under duress by the Apocalypse Twins, was still repulsed by Simon! This issue made me so freaking happy, and confirmed all of my suspicions about Remender's intentions.
    Freedom is the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    He did, in the story. He was being manipulated by Mojo though. They were both teenaged lovers in high school in the story, as plotted by Mojo.

It was a brilliant issue! Did anyone else take note of the fact that Wanda, when not under duress by the Apocalypse Twins, was still repulsed by Simon! This issue made me so freaking happy, and confirmed all of my suspicions about Remender's intentions.
    I found the Issue a whole loot of fun, it was indeed a joy from A to B, my whole review http://community.comicbookresources....ll=1#post35537! ;-)

The part with Blaze and Wanda was cute, but indeed was full of so much cornballness, LOL, but indeed I enjoyed it, I like how it led to Ghost Rider Hulking and his spirt of Vengence running crazy a world made by Sin, That was the Best Part!

The part with Wanda and Simon was done well indeed, makes me wonder now what the whole thing with them with each other was, maybe just being scared by the twins more then likely.

So what do you think are Remender's intentions klinton?

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post

I think that when time resets itself, Wanda and Simon will be alive again and will not have had sex. Wanda will be back to loving him as a brother. I then hope that Wanda and Cap get together.

Lightbulb

Here is so a taste of the of that Scene between Wanda and Blaze RLAAMJR., Enjoy! ;-)