Page 14 of 818 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114514 ... LastLast

ComicsAlliance posted this today. Scarlet Witch cosplay by Jessica LG.

I like that cosplay quite a bit.
    Last edited by jmc247; 05-07-2014 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    I did, klinton, I did. >:~)
    Right? It was the hppiest thing I've read in weeks! I had a full joygasm with that issue, hahaha.

I'm so happy that our favorite seasoning is back.
    Freedom is the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loudlysilent View Post

ComicsAlliance posted this today. Scarlet Witch cosplay by Jessica LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    I like that cosplay quite a bit.
    WOW, Indeed that is an Impressive Scarlet Witch Cosplayer!

Here look maker her look a-little like a Royal Wanda with her flower medal around her neck, but it indeed works. Her hair is huge and really looks good and her headdress is huge as well, but fits well with the theme.

The CGI is So Well Done, looks like Mini-Hollywood to me, very lovely and the right style and shade of pink, spot on!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    Right? It was the hppiest thing I've read in weeks! I had a full joygasm with that issue, hahaha.

I'm so happy that our favorite seasoning is back.
    That Makes me very happy to hear that bro, it seems RR is build up to something great with Wanda's Comeback indeed!

I was very happy with how our Wanda was in this issue indeed to, RR's Dialogue with her was just made me Cheer with each word said by her, it was Glorious! ^_^

Here is another scene and one of my favorites, Wanda and RR at their best right here:

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    Yup. I decided "pepper" was too common so I'm Saffron now, capitals and all.
    Welcome back!!!!
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I'm so sorry. There must be something wrong with the pc I have used last night because right now I'm seeing a big image already and I can read the texts. I am sorry once again.

Anyway, was Wanda really pregnant on the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    Welcome back!!!!
    I agree, Great seeing our Friends come Back!

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I'm so sorry. There must be something wrong with the pc I have used last night because right now I'm seeing a big image already and I can read the texts. I am sorry once again.

Anyway, was Wanda really pregnant on the issue?
    No Worries at all my friend, you never know what is causing the problems, so indeed it could be what I am posting as well, as least you figured it all, that is what counts! =)

Also, No, Wanda was not pregnant, just over the top acting in that scene to build drama for Mojo's High School Drama Show, LOL!

Mojo is a cornball in show style, LOL. =P

Geraci & Roux

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Geraci & Roux
    All Hail Wanda Maximoff, Queen of the House of Magnus!

I like the Double Headdress, the one her face as always and the one behind her. The thrown fit Wanda well! ;-)

Here is another Great Moment from our Wanda from Uncanny Avengers Annual #1, here she just burns Wolverine with some nice Comeback Dialogue!

X-Men no More Human

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    X-Men no More Human
    I have not yet gotten my Copy of X-Men: No More Humans Yet, But indeed thanks to this and the Polaris and X-Board Scarlet Witch Thread, I am indeed going to be adding it to my list!

Thank You Juan678, Wanda Looks Great in This Image! :-)

IMO, it is good to see Wanda getting used is more books, especially X-Books, even for Cameos!

BUT, so far my only Negative and it is a good size one, is in the Image below provided by Jmc247. It is a Great Image with Wanda looking Action Awesome in it, BUT it is a Shot of the Family with NO Polaris in it, THAT so far by what I know of this Novel is my only negative. This was a chance for Marvel to show The Magnus Family Together and they missed it again, very sad to see.

BANNED

Is Rogue and Magneto still together?

The Line it is Drawn #189 Today Axel Medellin

Thanks CjStriker
    Last edited by juan678; 05-09-2014 at 10:22 AM.