Page 153 of 818 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253653 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 12267
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool Welcome Marvelguy25!

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    anybody found it weird that scarlet witch married the vision and had a kid with him?
    she looks exaactly like wanda
    1st off, Welcome to The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread my friend Marvelguy25, Glad and Honored to have you here My Friend!

Not Really, The Love between Vision and Wanda a say on Look past the exterior of People and looking at their Inner Beauty and who they where on the inside. Wanda saw the Human Soul that Vision has inside of him and Feel in Love. Their kids where born of their Love and Magic, delivered by Dr. Strange Himself!

Yes too, Wanda has and I believe was designed to look Just like her Mother, just like Pietro has his Dad's looks and Hair.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    1st off, Welcome to The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread my friend Marvelguy25, Glad and Honored to have you here My Friend!

Not Really, The Love between Vision and Wanda a say on Look past the exterior of People and looking at their Inner Beauty and who they where on the inside. Wanda saw the Human Soul that Vision has inside of him and Feel in Love. Their kids where born of their Love and Magic, delivered by Dr. Strange Himself!

Yes too, Wanda has and I believe was designed to look Just like her Mother, just like Pietro has his Dad's looks and Hair.
    appreciated. it's great to be here on the board and the entire CBR community expressing my feelings and opinions on the whole thing that is marvel and anime

it's nice to notice the beauty and the beast angle with wanda and vision. i just wonder how the two planned to have sex if vision decided not to be human 0_0.

i'm just surprised how the ultimate universe went so far with that route making two of the most important and iconic characters in the marvel and comic book community having an incestuious relationship. this is low even for marvel and millar.

She is a looker in any universe

appreciated. it's great to be here on the board and the entire CBR community expressing my feelings and opinions on the whole thing that is marvel and anime

it's nice to notice the beauty and the beast angle with wanda and vision. i just wonder how the two planned to have sex if vision decided not to be human 0_0.

i'm just surprised how the ultimate universe went so far with that route making two of the most important and iconic characters in the marvel and comic book community having an incestuious relationship. this is low even for marvel and millar.
    It is Greatly Appreciated to have you here Marvelguy25 and your talks about Marvel and Anime, they have indeed been Fun and Interesting! Now it is Great to have you here on Wanda's Thread, Stop by as much as you like my friend!

I never read the Ultimate Universe and never really heard good things about it outside of Spider Man, so really I never dove into any opinions about it or how over the top it got.

As for Vision and Wanda, it was a Marriage of Love, I don't think it was worrying about the S word, it was about 2 people truly caring for one another and finding passion in that. IMO that is a Magnificent love story, espcially when you see if from Wanda's View, in see beyond the outside of Vision and seeing the human soul he had inside of him! Truly it has been one of Comics most beloved love stories and it never really ended, it was forced apart like most marriages are sadly. Mainly hope one day for it to return and hopefully that will come true. :-)

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Thank you and the same to you. I hope that Wanda's standing as a geniune hero will not suffer at the end of Axis. Of course there will always be some who will hold it against her anyway and claim it was because she always hated her fellow mutant or some such nonsense. I am used to the ups and downs for Doom but IMO Wanda should not have gone through what Bendis did. And because of that it was like an exile from comics for Wanda that lasted far too long.

I think writer Heinberg may have had some restrictions placed on him editorially but it in most interviews I read he did want to create a genuine romance between Wanda and Victor because her plight was so similar to his mother's. There would be that shadow of doubt whether or not Victor could put aside his quest for power and which would be stronger, these new feelings for her or tapping into the Life Force power. I believe that the bad side did win out in the end but there was enough concern for her that I think he did lie in his confession. Of course, Remender may have different ideas. But Heinberg did plant that doubt in this story and he used Wolverine and Cyclops to give it voice to that doubt.
    Indeed Thanks to you as well Iron Maiden, your Support and Fandom and Defense of Wanda are Very Impressive and I enjoy reading each post of yours on the subject of her or most anything else you post about!

Really at this point the negatives against Wanda have become Ni-pics at this point, really it is just to find most anything to make her look bad to keep Alive or create the Idealism she is a Horrible person, which even Marvel Would say she is not. She just went threw a tragic moment that now they are telling a story did not happen how it did cause I think, as you so well put it, the F*****-U* so Badly on it with Bendis they Had to take it back, but are trying to give his story he told some say cause he is still a golden boy for them, very frustrating for Marvel. She was Exiled long enough from comics and her comeback has been Rocky, but Really this is Marvel, No Hero is not going threw questionable story arcs or choices or plot-hole problems. Ni-picing at each of them to find way to to PROVE she is Evil is going against what the Writer intents, that is to just show Drama and Argument, but to get to all the good inside of each character and being close and friends is what gets you threw the heartache.

I wanted to say too to Doom Fans, You Especially, a Major and Big Thank You! I know that by Canon the story makes little sense to happen for Doom to apart of Crusades. I hope that as time goes on this gets more fleshed out and resolved to help better both him and Wanda. But for what it is worth, that's to Crusades and Doom helping to Bear some of the Bear-en it as GREAT helped our Wanda come back from the Exiled Hate, given her Fans a Chance to Breath again with her. For that to Doom Fans I GREATLY and HONORABLY Thank You as a Wanda Fan for Helping to Bear that, I know it must not be easy and I know what it is like to have stories hurled upon your favorite that makes no sense to the Canon.

As for the Love between Doom and Wanda, while I was not much of shipper, I did get from the Story indeed a really feeling of Caring from Doom for Wanda, indeed it was something to behold and read and really made Doom come off as very Helpful and Syphilitic to her. I guess to that Heinberg must have had HUGE Restrictions on him not to fully Bring back Wanda, but just enough to both use her and HoM in later stories. Yea, it sticks greatly, but so does Marvel Editorial Mandates.

Thanks again for the Support of Wanda and thanks for being such Great Fan of both Doom and Wanda Iron Maiden!

Indeed Thanks to you as well Iron Maiden, your Support and Fandom and Defense of Wanda are Very Impressive and I enjoy reading each post of yours on the subject of her or most anything else you post about!

Really at this point the negatives against Wanda have become Ni-pics at this point, really it is just to find most anything to make her look bad to keep Alive or create the Idealism she is a Horrible person, which even Marvel Would say she is not. She just went threw a tragic moment that now they are telling a story did not happen how it did cause I think, as you so well put it, the F*****-U* so Badly on it with Bendis they Had to take it back, but are trying to give his story he told some say cause he is still a golden boy for them, very frustrating for Marvel. She was Exiled long enough from comics and her comeback has been Rocky, but Really this is Marvel, No Hero is not going threw questionable story arcs or choices or plot-hole problems. Ni-picing at each of them to find way to to PROVE she is Evil is going against what the Writer intents, that is to just show Drama and Argument, but to get to all the good inside of each character and being close and friends is what gets you threw the heartache.

I wanted to say too to Doom Fans, You Especially, a Major and Big Thank You! I know that by Canon the story makes little sense to happen for Doom to apart of Crusades. I hope that as time goes on this gets more fleshed out and resolved to help better both him and Wanda. But for what it is worth, that's to Crusades and Doom helping to Bear some of the Bear-en it as GREAT helped our Wanda come back from the Exiled Hate, given her Fans a Chance to Breath again with her. For that to Doom Fans I GREATLY and HONORABLY Thank You as a Wanda Fan for Helping to Bear that, I know it must not be easy and I know what it is like to have stories hurled upon your favorite that makes no sense to the Canon.

As for the Love between Doom and Wanda, while I was not much of shipper, I did get from the Story indeed a really feeling of Caring from Doom for Wanda, indeed it was something to behold and read and really made Doom come off as very Helpful and Syphilitic to her. I guess to that Heinberg must have had HUGE Restrictions on him not to fully Bring back Wanda, but just enough to both use her and HoM in later stories. Yea, it sticks greatly, but so does Marvel Editorial Mandates.

Thanks again for the Support of Wanda and thanks for being such Great Fan of both Doom and Wanda Iron Maiden!
    CJ! Is the tournament still on? I remember voting for Wanda this morning. Was it the final round?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post
    CJ! Is the tournament still on? I remember voting for Wanda this morning. Was it the final round?
    1st Off I saw the Vote Malachi_Munroexxx, Thanks a TON for the Vote Bro!

Right now the Tournament Round 5 is still going on, Daniel K. has not ending it yet to start the Semi-Finals. So Far in Round 5, each Round I have been keeping Score of Wanda's Votes and she is right now around a Dozen Votes In the Lead! The Round should be coming to an end soon, so we will have to prepare for the next round so long as this lead holds.

The Semi Finals are next and then the Finals, so 2 more Rounds to go overall, thanks for Being concerned about it Bro, I have been watching it closely like a Hawk! ;-)

http://community.comicbookresources....nament-Round-5

Right now the Tournament Round 5 is still going on, Daniel K. has not ending it yet to start the Semi-Finals. So Far in Round 5, each Round I have been keeping Score of Wanda's Votes and she is right now around a Dozen Votes In the Lead! The Round should be coming to an end soon, so we will have to prepare for the next round so long as this lead holds.

The Semi Finals are next and then the Finals, so 2 more Rounds to go overall, thanks for Being concerned about it Bro, I have been watching it closely like a Hawk! ;-)

Whew! Because when I woke up this morning I said, let me check CBR. I saw people voting for Wanda and I was like "Holy crap!" so then I rushed to Vote. I thought I missed it again lol. And you're welcome CJ Just keep me updated on the tournament. I really want Wanda to win.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post
    Whew! Because when I woke up this morning I said, let me check CBR. I saw people voting for Wanda and I was like "Holy crap!" so then I rushed to Vote. I thought I missed it again lol. And you're welcome CJ Just keep me updated on the tournament. I really want Wanda to win.
    Indeed, I know the Feeling as well Malachi_Munroexxx, either always checking my computer or my IPhone to keep up to date on the Vote! So indeed, Thanks for rushing out to get you vote in and counted!

We got 2 more Rounds to go and to give you a Head ups, these characters are the ones left after Medusa that our Wanda will be up against, but 3 will be gone after this round:

* Galactus
    * Thanos
    * Daredevil (Matt Murdock)
    * Dazzler
    * Black Widow (Natasha Romanova)
    * Silver Surfer
    Last edited by CJStriker; 11-16-2014 at 01:18 PM.

Indeed, I know the Feeling as well Malachi_Munroexxx, either always checking my computer or my IPhone to keep up to date on the Vote! So indeed, thanks for rushing out to get you vote in and counted!

We got 2 more Rounds to go and to give you a Head ups, these characters are the ones left after Medusa that our Wanda will be up against, but 4 will be gone after this round:

* Galactus
    * Thanos
    * Daredevil (Matt Murdock)
    * Dazzler
    * Black Widow (Natasha Romanova)
    * Silver Surfer
    haha thanks CJ. Wanda will go home with the crown!
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Scarlet Witch Avengers #150 Cover Recreation by Arthur Adams

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Scarlet Witch Avengers #150 Cover Recreation by Arthur Adams
    WOW, Please tell Me this will be on a Variant Cover Please One Day!?!?

It is Great to see Wanda fighting Alongside her Avengers Family and having so many of them their. Wanda by Arthur Adams is Well Done, Lover how he does her Classic Costume, Hair and Powers.

Thanks for this Juan678!

Glad to see Wanda doing so well in the vote, voted for her earlier. Its going to be a tough one if her and Black Widow both progress or are pitted against one another. Then I really will be at a crossroads aha!

Saw some discussions about Vision and Wanda up above. While I liked them together, I think I preferred the Wanda and Simon relationship, mainly during Kurt Busiek's run. I think I might prefer it, but Wanda and Vision are a classic. I'm excited to see what happens with the two of them in Age of Ultron, I've heard humours that apparently Vision is very protective of Wanda, so perhaps they're alluding to the relationship in the comics.

I only read the Ultimates 1 and 2, and the incest was relatively subtly between Wanda and Pietro. Only in the Ultimates 3 was it outright stated, which I never read, it all took a turn for the worse after Ultimates 2 so I went no further. I loved Ultimates 1 and 2 though and recommend you check them out sometime CJSTRIKER if you haven't, or anyone who hasn't. While our Wanda and Pietro aren't in Ultimates 1 too much, they are given more of a push in Ultimates 2 and Wanda definitely does have some cool moments in that one. But 1 and 2 were great limited series' in my opinion and I just like to think things were happy after that aha. The only thing I have against it is the incest, but it is subtly enough in 1 and 2 to not really be too big a problem, it is really only implied with the twins.

Just voted thanks for the link.

You know, You are very much right on that Account GenericUsername, did not consider that. If Eric can be their, so should be Magda since it is out of Comic Canon!

Ah, CW HoM Magda. I loved the art on that series.