Page 16 of 818 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116516 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Women of Marvel and DC

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Women of Marvel and DC

Yeah! Storm, Scarlet Witch, Catwoman and Harley Quinn are there. I hope Supergirl was there too.

BANNED

Scarlet Witch Makes Another Appearance on a Cover for the Marvel Event Comic Original Sin, Issues #3!

And Storm too. I hope that we're not just getting wallpapers from them.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Yeah! Storm, Scarlet Witch, Catwoman and Harley Quinn are there. I hope Supergirl was there too.
    Sadly I don't see Supergirl in the image at all, the other DC hero their is Starfire!

Also, right at Harley Quinn's Mallet you can see The Wasp!

And Storm too. I hope that we're not just getting wallpapers from them.
    Indeed, in the corner right near where The Scarlet Witch Image is you can see the beginning outline of Storm! I indeed hope that we just get a wallpaper in the background of our Wanda, but also her on one of the Covers like Storm!

Also, I like Wanda and Storm to be play a part in this event comic as well!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Sadly I don't see Supergirl in the image at all, the other DC hero their is Starfire!

Also, right at Harley Quinn's Mallet you can see The Wasp!

Indeed, in the corner right near where The Scarlet Witch Image is you can see the beginning outline of Storm! I indeed hope that we just get a wallpaper in the background of our Wanda, but also her on one of the Covers like Storm!

Also, I like Wanda and Storm to be play a part in this event comic as well!

I mean, I hope we won't see them as background characters only. It's an opportunity for both of them to help each other, a team-up. : )

I mean, I hope we won't see them as background characters only. It's an opportunity for both of them to help each other, a team-up. : )
    Well indeed with the story and the previews we already seem to be having unique team-ups between characters and this could be a major moment for both Storm and Scarlet Witch to get to having team-ups with one or more characters they do not normally work with. Also, hope of hopes it leads to both of them either in a dual or on the same team which would really be nice indeed!

My 1st hope is that they at the very least get used and not just end-up background wallpaper characters or just for covers in the end. Marvel has to realizes it has more then just around a dozen plus characters to use IMO. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    See, that's why I was asking. I didn't know if it was in character for him to be a creep, or if he just fell victim to silver age writing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    It was mostly silver age writing. As time went forward writers/marvel morphed his personality(using the silverage as bases) into Hawkeye being a brash, speak his mind, and confident character.
    Yeah, it's often best to take anything that happened in that era only in the broadest of terms, while ignoring the finer points, mostly because there often weren't finer points. Much of silver age characterization is more like a sledgehammer to the face than a subtle touch.

That said, the Clint/Wanda friendship is probably one of my favorites in comics. I think in a lot of ways Wanda is the "one that got away" for Clint. They've always been shown to have a close relationship, with Clint maybe feeling a little more strongly than Wanda. I feel like, given Clint's established issues with feeling inadequate, Wanda is the girl he always wanted, but he felt was too good for him, and so has been content to be the friend who would do anything for her. After all, it was Clint who was the only Avenger who felt any need to look for Wanda after Decimation (well, except for Beast, but he wanted to fix it more than help Wanda). I'm glad New Avengers...26(?) was retconned into being a Doombot. Their interactions are both touching and bittersweet to me, I don't want that to be ruined by a random one night stand.

The Scarlet Witch
    By Jarofcomics-d67scyja

http://bigkrocks.deviantart.com/art/...cyja-451842075

BANNED

Well indeed with the story and the previews we already seem to be having unique team-ups between characters and this could be a major moment for both Storm and Scarlet Witch to get to having team-ups with one or more characters they do not normally work with. Also, hope of hopes it leads to both of them either in a dual or on the same team which would really be nice indeed!

My 1st hope is that they at the very least get used and not just end-up background wallpaper characters or just for covers in the end. Marvel has to realizes it has more then just around a dozen plus characters to use IMO. ;-)

So true. I hope the writer will give each character that he has chosen to be part of the story to have their moments.

by alecto

casiobh

Uncanny avengers Sketch art by skyscraper48

amber

by ?????'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

by ?????'
    This is cute.

As always Juan678, your Contributions to Scarlet Witch's Thread are Amazing, Well Done!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

amber
    This is Mystical, Wanda holds the Essence and raw form of her Chaos Powers in her hands! The way the artwork is faded gives it a mystical, outer-worldly feeling to it!

http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/05/11...-relationship/

In a recent interview with Total Film magazine, Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen, together to promote the release on Friday of Gareth Edwards’s Godzilla, spoke briefly about their roles in the upcoming Avengers: Age of Ultron.
    While Olsen was fairly comfortable speaking in broad strokes about the characters themselves, Taylor-Johnson steered clear of it entirely, opting instead only to praise Olsen and talk about how excited he is to work with her again after Godzilla.
    “My favorite thing about Scarlet Witch is, she’s incredibly perceptive and she can read through all people and all objects in a way and she has a totally 360 awareness and I love that about her,” Olsen told the magazine in the video embedded below. “My favorite thing about Quicksilver is, because he’s so quick, he’s got quite a funny sense of humor.”