Page 3 of 818 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Glad to see this thread back up already.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Here's a solution: go to the old archived forums at http://oldforums.comicbookresources.com/usercp.php to log-in, and then save and re-upload your old Wanda avatar. Good thing my thousands of avatars are saved and backed-up locally.
    OOooOOooOOoohh...

Many thanks! I had recently gotten a new computer, and the old avatar was one of the few things I had forgotten to transfer over on flash drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Wanda is a woman of many skills, but what few know is that she has other, rarely seen skills that I should like to see more often. Behold:
    Her ability to speak French should be an asset at any team and serve her in her personal life as well.
    J'adore.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    J'adore.
    My Dear People Of The Earth, So Great to See You here on Wanda's NEW CBR Thread!!!

A BIG Welcome To You, So Happy to See You Here My Dear!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

So, in honor of the NEW Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scarlet Witch seductive.jpg

scarlet-witch-profile.jpg

scarlet_witch_by_statman71-d3ilbnn.jpg
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

As an offering to the gods of Scarlet Witch in this thread, I give you once again this piece I commissioned around the time of AvX of Lorna and Wanda. The idea was of the two of them fighting it out during the events, since I think that's where the most potential between them lies right this second, with more friendly interaction coming after. Again, my opinion.

Drawn by MikazukiShigure:

I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Glad to see this thread back up already.

Hey Sub-Zero MKA, Glad to see you here on the NEW CBR Forums and The NEW Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread! =D

And As Always Bro, You Share So Great Images of Wanda, the 2nd one I have like with how Exotically European Wanda Looks in that image.

BUT, the 1st one, by Jim Cheung from Children's Crusade I swear, You could get Lost in Wanda's Eyes their! ^_^
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    So, in honor of the NEW Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scarlet Witch seductive.jpg

scarlet-witch-profile.jpg

scarlet_witch_by_statman71-d3ilbnn.jpg
    HEY, HEY Tg1982, Happy Greatly to see you Back and on The NEW CBR Forums! =D

Also, Welcome to The NEW Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread! =)

Always Liked Each one of Those Bro, Thank You Greatly For them:

1st) Wanda just Laying down looking Stern and Exotic at the Same-Time

2nd) A Very, Very Lovely Look to Wanda, really Like the poss and how those stars move around her!

3rd) A Nice In Fight, Wind Blowing in Our Wanda's Hair Art that Really shows how well an Arts that make her powers and poses look just Lovely, Womanly and Epic at the Same Time!

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Nice to see that the thread is come back.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    HEY, HEY Tg1982, Happy Greatly to see you Back and on The NEW CBR Forums! =D

Also, Welcome to The NEW Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread! =)

Always Liked Each one of Those Bro, Thank You Greatly For them:

1st) Wanda just Laying down looking Stern and Exotic at the Same-Time

2nd) A Very, Very Lovely Look to Wanda, really Like the poss and how those stars move around her!

3rd) A Nice In Fight, Wind Blowing in Our Wanda's Hair Art that Really shows how well an Arts that make her powers and poses look just Lovely, Womanly and Epic at the Same Time!
    Yeah, the good thing about the CBR "reboot" is we get to REPOST all of our Scarlet Witch and Captain America pictures on their respective threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Here's to the Lady in Red.

Interestingly, someone started a SW appreciation thread on the X-boards. We'll see how that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post

Interestingly, someone started a SW appreciation thread on the X-boards. We'll see how that goes.
    So far so good, really. Only one person has an issue with it, but considering who it is, it's not surprising...

Anywho! Here are some Scarlet Witch pics...

scarlet_witch_by_pungang-d39tj9l.jpg

Scarlet-Witch-marvel-superheroines-10397117-600-783.jpg

Scarlet_Witch___Colored_by_windriderx23.jpg
    - George Washington

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post

Here is the Link to the NEW and Epic Scarlet Witch Appreciation X-Boards Thread!

http://community.comicbookresources....h-Appreciation

BANNED

The annual was lovely.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kipstery View Post
    The annual was lovely.
    Indeed My Friend, Wanda was indeed Truly Lovely in it with Paul R.'s Art and how she was Write she Just OWNED Every Scene she was in!!

Just look at this Scene when she TELLS OFF that Living Wort know as Mojo on what he did to Johnny Blaze!