Page 318 of 818 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368418 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 12267

Here is a nice piece of art, but knowing CJ it was already posted. LOL
    Seriously, your dedication is great and awe-inspiring, bro!

Scarlet Witch by WeijiC from deviantart.com
    scarlet_witch_by_weijic-d912rrx.jpg
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    Here is a nice piece of art, but knowing CJ it was already posted. LOL
    Seriously, your dedication is great and awe-inspiring, bro!

Scarlet Witch by WeijiC from deviantart.com
    scarlet_witch_by_weijic-d912rrx.jpg
    Thanks for the support to my Fandom Tg1982, Very Honored by your kind words Bro! I would to say the same exact thing for your Fandom for Captain America as well! :-)

The Art-piece I honestly have to say I have never seen before, so Yea You are the 1st to post that by my knowledge, Epic Job Tg1982!

The best drawn parts are the hair, the hands, head, face and the powers, Very Well Detail.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

No solicits for Wanda's book in October.

"Late to the party" or "November hopeful"?

Her new book will probably come in November (have in mind that other's new number #1 like Silk, All-new Hawkeye or Uncanny X-men didn't appear in October's solicits) and with any luck between July or August we'll know who will be the artist of the Scarlet Witch

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Her new book will probably come in November (have in mind that other's new number #1 like Silk, All-new Hawkeye or Uncanny X-men didn't appear in October's solicits) and with any luck between July or August we'll know who will be the artist of the Scarlet Witch
    I guess that Marvel is going to reléase half in October and half in November.

ART BY

Scarlet Witch in Cover CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS #1

I love the old-school style of inking and drawing, but Captain America's thousand-yard stare is making me laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Byakko View Post
    I love the old-school style of inking and drawing, but Captain America's thousand-yard stare is making me laugh!
    Dazzler's face is my fav. XD

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Thanks for the support to my Fandom Tg1982, Very Honored by your kind words Bro! I would to say the same exact thing for your Fandom for Captain America as well! :-)

The Art-piece I honestly have to say I have never seen before, so Yea You are the 1st to post that by my knowledge, Epic Job Tg1982!

The best drawn parts are the hair, the hands, head, face and the powers, Very Well Detail.
    Thank you for the kind words as well CJ. And I'm glad that I could bring you a new piece of art to enjoy! Those are my favorite parts as well.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Wow, is months since I posted on CBR. Glad I came back at a time that Wanda will have its own monthly, as well as vision.

A pity that the relationship between the two did not return in Uncanny Avengers and Vizh will be with a new family.

This is a Way Awesome tribute to Avengers: Age of Ultron Wanda, one of the Likes of which I have NEVER Seen Before!!!

All Wanda Fans HAVE to click on this link!!!

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Avenge...itch-545100199
    WOW! That was pretty awesome! Thanks for sharing that one CJ

Talking Welcome Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis@ View Post
    Wow, is months since I posted on CBR. Glad I came back at a time that Wanda will have its own monthly, as well as vision.

A pity that the relationship between the two did not return in Uncanny Avengers and Vizh will be with a new family.
    Hey Nemesis@!!!!!

Indeed it has been WAY to Long my friend, Very Happy to See you back, Welcome Back to CBR and Wanda's Thread, Missed you allot around here and the broader boards!

Yea, it has been a Great time to be a Wanda Fan cause of both the Solo and the Movie, she is getting allot of great treatment! I keep feeling Marvel is teasing use about their relationship, we may get something I hope down the line. ;-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    Nice!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinT1977 View Post
    WOW! That was pretty awesome! Thanks for sharing that one CJ
    Very Glad You both liked it!

I was blown Away Myself when I 1st saw it, did not even know such a gif with music could even be Made......But it Was and it was EPIC!!!

Very Glad You both liked it!

I was blown Away Myself when I 1st saw it, did not even know such a gif with music could even be Made......But it Was and it was EPIC!!!
    Yeah, it's pretty epic. I really like it a lot.
    - George Washington

- George Washington