Page 4 of 818 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed My Friend, Wanda was indeed Truly Lovely in it with Paul R.'s Art and how she was Write she Just OWNED Every Scene she was in!!

Just look at this Scene when she TELLS OFF that Living Wort know as Mojo on what he did to Johnny Blaze!

OOOOOOOH, she gonna give Mojo a whuppin'!!!!!!!!!
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    OOOOOOOH, she gonna give Mojo a whuppin'!!!!!!!!!
    Oh she Completely Owned him in that Scene, Mojo was on the Floor helpless!

RR Dialgue with Wanda in this was so on point, firm and stern, this was a women that had her mind focused sharp on the task at hand and indeed did not always need to used force, but Teamwork to and a Plan with Teammates to help get the Job Done! ;D

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Oh she Completely Owned him in that Scene, Mojo was on the Floor helpless!

RR Dialgue with Wanda in this was so on point, firm and stern, this was a women that had her mind focused sharp on the task at hand and indeed did not always need to used force, but Teamwork to and a Plan with Teammates to help get the Job Done! ;D

I'm going to get the Annual on Friday.

I can't see your first pic.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Hey, it's a whole new forum. Damn, that was confusing.

Hey CJ, thanks for getting this thread up so quickly. Here's to another 130 pages of Wanda love.

Lightbulb

I'm going to get the Annual on Friday.

I can't see your first pic.
    Does This Help Out Bro?!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon23 View Post

Hey CJ, thanks for getting this thread up so quickly. Here's to another 130 pages of Wanda love.
    Right? I tried to log on and thought I was banned or something. I had JUST reached 1000 posts too. LOL.

Does This Help Out Bro?!

Yep, perfect thanks. They're using teamwork!!!!!!!! LOL
    - George Washington

Cool

HEY Babylon23, Welcome to the New CBR Forums Bro and Welcome to The New Scarlet Witch Thread!!

Thanks, I know when I saw we where starting Over I wanted Wanda's Thread to be one of the 1st Up and Knew Wanda's Loyal and Loving Fans will want their Homeback as soon as they could have it!

It was an Honor to Make Wanda's New Thread and the NEW CBR and Indeed Here is to Another 130 Loving Pages of Loving our Wanda Maximoff!

Right? I tried to log on and thought I was banned or something. I had JUST reached 1000 posts too. LOL.
    I had the same reaction. I thought they'd shut the thread down for some reason.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    Hello there everyone
    I'm brand new member to the forum. I've been lurking for months and reading threads, but decided to sign up with the whole reboot thing. Anyway what I always liked about this thread is the positivity about Scarlet Witch and how you guys are big fans without the usual.. well snarkyness of comic fans lol. I always liked Wanda but I think reading through this thread over the months make me much more invested in the character. I think this might be the most positive comic thread on the entire interwebs. So with the enthusiasm here being so great, I decided to make my first post here I hope I'll be able to think of things to post about because I like the character and want to know more. I like smiling while reading a forum thread rather than sighing when somebody says something negative. Spreading the love for the characters is the best thing to do so this is a good place to post first in I think. I admire you guys' dedication to Wanda.

My introduction to the character was quite funny really. It was a Marvel Top Trumps and the picture of Wanda was like really blurry on it and I'm like ok that's not good. Then after seeing proper pictures and reading about her, I'm like ah ok that's much better. I haven't read too much with her but I'm getting trades of Uncanny Avengers (have to keep my pull list low to save money, so I trade-wait the majority of things, even some of my favourite characters) and I'm hoping she comes back to life soon because I really feel for her. I want Rogue to forgive her because I think they if they put aside their differences, they would get along.

I'm also really looking forward to her being in a movie. I like the kind of proto-costume design she has going. Kooky Quartet would be fun too. I reckon the characters in the movie will be like "let's split up" to do a task and that will be one of the teams
    Neonrideraryeh, it is An Honor to meet you and Greet You for the 1st Time to The CBR Forums and To Wanda's Thread! =)

It is indeed very nice to hear you have enjoyed reading her thread and that it helped you to become an even Bigger Wanda Fan, that my friend is the Greatest Honor a Fan can Tell use Here! =)

This Thread is not just about celebrating Wanda, but also Teach who Wanda is and helping new Fans out in learning about her and you sound like a great person willing and eager to join use, could not be Happier that you did my friend! =)

Whatever question you have, whatever discussions you want to join, or whatever images or stories or feelings you have about Wanda you like to share, PLEASE do at your luxury and pleasure my new friend!

Your story is a nice one in how you got introduced to her, thanks for sharing it with us. Also, we are indeed hyped for her Movie Appearance as well, thanks for joining us in talking about Avengers 2 and her in it as well!

Welcome to The Scarlet Witch Thread Neonrideraryeh! =D

I had the same reaction. I thought they'd shut the thread down for some reason.
    I guess they "rebooted" due to a bunch of psychos loosing it over a critique of a comic book, the poor woman received death threats and other horrible threats. And are now cracking down on stuff like that, rightfully, I might add.
    - George Washington

I was rereading Kurt Busiek's fantastic Avengers run recently and that got me thinking about the Chthon/Wanda connection and the Elder Gods in general. Does anybody know if Chthon has been seen or even mentioned in Marvel comics in recent times? Has his connection to Wanda been mentioned at all?

I think there's a lot of unexplored potential in Chthon, especially in relation to Wanda.

I guess they "rebooted" due to a bunch of psychos loosing it over a critique of a comic book, the poor woman received death threats and other horrible threats. And are now cracking down on stuff like that, rightfully, I might add.
    Perfectly understandable. I was disgusted by some of the reactions to that critique myself. I honestly can't imagine what leads people to make comments and threats of that nature.

There was a time when there was a lot of general negativity on the old boards. It's why I stopped posting in a lot of places and stuck only to the more positive threads like this one.

BANNED

Perfectly understandable. I was disgusted by some of the reactions to that critique myself. I honestly can't imagine what leads people to make comments and threats of that nature.

There was a time when there was a lot of general negativity on the old boards. It's why I stopped posting in a lot of places and stuck only to the more positive threads like this one.
    It had gotten where you couldn't come here for refuge, even. I really hope they stick to their guns and ban people who come in here and start **** (in any of the appreciation threads,
    really).

photon-mno

Greg Horn

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

photon-mno

Greg Horn
    As Always Thanks Greatly for your Great Images Juan678!

The 1st one is indeed unique, that looks like Water colors and/or brused one the paper. Either way it is done pretty well, I give much photon-mno, looks like they used the same style of making the image all the way threw, indeed with a brush/water colors that is hard! Indeed a Unique one. =)

The 2nd One I always loved! Just looking Amazing and Beatiful All Around, I like to think that is Stark Tower she is on, just showing off how lovely of an Avengers Women She can Be! ^_^