Page 44 of 818 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144544 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    But I am just having trouble getting it to move for some reason, not sure why, the motion is not happening?
    I'll fix it.

And everyone…

Time to Rejoice:

WANDA

IS

BACK!

(And so is Rogue too, so go ahead and post in her thread too.)

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=22192
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

Thank the Lord.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I'll fix it.

And everyone…

Time to Rejoice:

WANDA

IS

BACK!

I only have one thing to say about Wanda being back (even though I knew she'd back after Planet X was done or more or less done) is YES! YES! YES!

Lol I must admit my favourite part was where Rogue hugs Wanda, and Wanda says ''You were...coming to kill me?'' and Rogue says ''All in the past'' LOL.

BANNED

I am so glad that there's no more fight between them. Have them fight each other was wrong in the first place.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I'll fix it.

And everyone…

Time to Rejoice:

WANDA

IS

BACK!

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Thank the Lord.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    I only have one thing to say about Wanda being back (even though I knew she'd back after Planet X was done or more or less done) is YES! YES! YES!
    WE DARED TO BELIEVE!

FOR WANDA AND ALL HER FANS!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Jobbroni

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    WE DARED TO BELIEVE!

FOR WANDA AND ALL HER FANS!

It is awesome.

Quicksilver Loki The Scarlet Witch Polaris Amora The Enchantress Doctor Doom Ms. Marvel

I'm so far behind on my reading that I didn't even realise Wanda was gone. Happy to see that she's returned though - it gives me the impetus I need to catch up on Uncanny Avengers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon23 View Post
    I'm so far behind on my reading that I didn't even realise Wanda was gone. Happy to see that she's returned though - it gives me the impetus I need to catch up on Uncanny Avengers.
    Scarlet should remain in the book as well as Rogue. They're the only girls in the team.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Scarlet should remain in the book as well as Rogue. They're the only girls in the team.
    Has Wasp left the team? I've only read the first 6-8 issues and she features quite promintently in the book. Like I said, I have a lot of catching up to do.

Most of my recent reading has been reprints of older books, including the recent Unlimited Vision trades and the two Vision and the Scarlet Witch miniseries.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon23 View Post
    Has Wasp left the team? I've only read the first 6-8 issues and she features quite promintently in the book. Like I said, I have a lot of catching up to do.

Most of my recent reading has been reprints of older books, including the recent Unlimited Vision trades and the two Vision and the Scarlet Witch miniseries.

Oh. I actually didn't know Wasp is with the team. Sorry.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by albone View Post
    It is awesome.
    Indeed it is and Glad to See it Finally Happen to Albone! =D

Not surprised the UA from Wanda's passing in #14 never felt like it would last and when we got Earth Blowing up then both Wanda and Rogue where Sure to come back! But Still their was an air of pain and wonderment about it and wondering if things might be different, but that makes sense indeed cause we care about this character Wanda Maximoff so much!

So Indeed This is a Moment to Celebrate not only her comeback, but her comeback to the monthly comic! =)

Quote Originally Posted by ComicGirl View Post
    Indeed Thanks For Sharing those With Us ComicGirl! =)

BTW, Welcome to The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread on the Marvel Boards, Great to Have you My Friend!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Spectacular Member

Glad to see she is back! Now if we could just get her in a different book that I don't completely hate with every fiber of my being so that I can get my Wanda fix... xD

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaveyJ View Post
    Glad to see she is back! Now if we could just get her in a different book that I don't completely hate with every fiber of my being so that I can get my Wanda fix... xD

Just make a book with that team, could even make it an out of continuity all-ages title with a Disney tie-in or whatever.

Jobbroni

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post

Just make a book with that team, could even make it an out of continuity all-ages title with a Disney tie-in or whatever.
    That's an outstanding idea.