Page 50 of 818 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150550 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

woAH! I need to go to Leonardo street!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Scarlet Witch Mike Mayhew
    Very Impressive Juan678, a Penciled Drawing by Mr. Mayhew the has a Great Photogenic Quality to it Indeed and not just the fact either!

When you look at allot of it it all comes out in various degrees as having a very realistic feel to it. Wanda's costume, cape and boots really shine in this towards that degree, especially the boots the have a nice photogenic shine to them. Wanda Face is lovely and has a stern yet kind look towards it, she is concentrating on what she is firing her Hex/Chaos bolts at.

Finally Wanda's hair IMO is the best, it is long and elegant as it spreads out with the winds getting pushed up by her powers and spreading out to make it have a straight look to her hair with small curls to it as well.

Indeed as always Thanks Juan678!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Yardin New Costume
    This one awesome! Is it just me, or does anyone else see a little bit of Liz Olsen at first glance?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    This one awesome! Is it just me, or does anyone else see a little bit of Liz Olsen at first glance?
    1st off, Very Glad to see you Back on Wanda's Boards Sub-Zero MKA, Welcome Back Bro!

Also, that is a Very Interesting and Great Observation I am surprise I did not notice before, BUT you are indeed right, I did not get it at 1st glance but now indeed, I do see a Good Deal of Elizabeth Olsen in this Image Indeed. =)

Also, with this it gives me a Head-Canon that this when Avengers 2 is near over, at the end or when Miss Olsen is in the Next Movie where she plays Wanda, THIS could be her Look in it, Going with the Marvel NOW Look and YES going with the Headdress as well!

That would Not Be EPIC To See! =D
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Spectacular Member

I loved Vision and Wanda together. I have always hated when Simon and Wanda are put together since Byrne tried it. This scene alone turned me off the book.

Talking

Our Scarlet Witch Appears on the Covers of 2 Variant Covers for Captain America #22 by Rick Remender coming out on July 2nd, 2014!!!

Fantastic Cover
    Thanks CjStriker
    Stanford Greene working on Uncanny Avengers 23

That looks good. Is that Janet next to Wanda there? Any samples of the artist's completed work?

By the way, CJ I asked in the X-Position thread in the X-Boards if Magneto would have any interaction with kids during AXIS.

Fantastic Cover
    Thanks CjStriker
    No Problem, indeed I was Hyped when I saw these Variant Covers Juan678 and really loved how they where draw, I think the artist was Dean White that did them.

But Indeed I was Happy to see them and Had to Share them with all want Faithful!

Stanford Greene working on Uncanny Avengers 23
    So this is going to be the Book and Art Style to Look Forward to this coming August 2014 and indeed so Far I am Interested. It looks Nice and Liking indeed how Wanda is coming in this image, like how the Marvel NOW Costume of Hers is looking and her Hair in this Preview!

Thanks Again Juan678! :-)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    That looks good. Is that Janet next to Wanda there? Any samples of the artist's completed work?
    Indeed Mahes, Looks like some Nice Artwork to Look Forward to and I really like to see some previews of Rogue as well to see how she looks as well.

I am Certain that is Janet Next to Wanda, was wondering at 1st if it was Janet or Rogue, but indeed Janet. I like how she is looking in this image as well, her costume looks alittle different, but then the same as she has been wearing. Have to wait for more completed work.

But indeed I hope for some more completed work on this Soon as well, we are only less then 2 months away from it, should be soon indeed!

By the way, CJ I asked in the X-Position thread in the X-Boards if Magneto would have any interaction with kids during AXIS.
    WOW, Indeed that is a Good quetion, did not think of that one myself either, Nice Idea Mahes! :-)

I would hope so since Red Skull has been just a threat, that is not only to him, but taking his Best Friends Brain and also Kidnapping and Mind Controlling both his Daughter Wanda and Rogue his Former Lover, that he would have some interaction with them, his views on things and maybe ask for help on taking The Skull Down!

I hope RR or some other Writer gives use this indeed, Hope your question Mahes leads to a Good Answer Greatly!

BTW, Welcome to The Scarlet Witch Apprication Thread Mahes, Very Glad to Have You My Friend, Stop By as much as you Like and Chat with us!

Thanks for the warm welcome CJ!

Jen asked about Magneto interacting with Rogue as well. Next week that column should be posted and we'll see if Cullen Bunn gets asked that.

I get the feeling that Wanda would not approve his current course though. He's quite brutal despite his powers being broken. Lol.

It could be Rogue. I've seen her pilot the Blackbird in the 1980's. (I've seen her preform engine maintenance on the Blackbird, too! )

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    It could be Rogue. I've seen her pilot the Blackbird in the 1980's. (I've seen her preform engine maintenance on the Blackbird, too! )
    True, she's done work on the Blackbird before but it's the hair style that makes me think it's Janet.

Lightbulb

Thanks for the warm welcome CJ!

Jen asked about Magneto interacting with Rogue as well. Next week that column should be posted and we'll see if Cullen Bunn gets asked that.

I get the feeling that Wanda would not approve his current course though. He's quite brutal despite his powers being broken. Lol.
    Glad to have you Mahes on Wanda's Thread my friend, the Welcome is indeed well Earned!

So now we have 2 interesting questions concerning Magneto and AXIS, that should be interesting to see, I hope both get answered cause now I want to read the answers and hopefully we get what we hope for. I can't see whey Magneto would not have interaction with both of them, make sense since they where the ones that 1st took on the Skull and have be Slaves to his Control already, that would indeed Tick Magneto off for Good Reasons, adding on-top what Skull did to Charles Already.

I am sure their be conflict of interest between Wanda and her Father, they both live by different credos, but that is what makes them both great characters, both having different ways to get to what they think is best. Magneto I would believe to despite his powers still does his deeds cause it has not been his powers that make him who he is, it is his will, desires and vision.