Page 52 of 818 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152552 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    He doesn't need a 'relationship' so long as he has a mirror handy.
    Quicksilver Loki The Scarlet Witch Polaris Amora The Enchantress Doctor Doom Ms. Marvel

Wanda Maximoff from the credits scene.

Also Scarlet Witch Painting
    Last edited by ComicGirl; 06-28-2014 at 01:31 AM.
    Quicksilver Loki The Scarlet Witch Polaris Amora The Enchantress Doctor Doom Ms. Marvel

Alsoooo

tumblr_n162yqhodD1s2lswpo3_r1_500.jpg

Has this been posted before?

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post

Not to My Knowledge NO Witchfan, Thanks Allot for Posting It!

My Favorite Hero Scarlet Witch is Fighting maybe my Favorite Villain Thanos, You don't get More EPIC Battle Then That for me! ^_^

Nicely Done, Wanda looks Elegant and ready to kick Thanos to the Corners of the Cosmos! Thanos Looks Epic and like the Titan he is, indeed a Very Well Done Image, Thanks Allot!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 06-28-2014 at 06:31 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by ComicGirl View Post
    Wanda Maximoff from the credits scene.

Also Scarlet Witch Painting
    I was HAPPY AS CAN BE When I Saw Our Wanda in Captain America: The Winter Soldier!!! =D

So many people stayed to see that credit Scene and it Blew me and I am sure the Audiance Away when she Clapped her Hands, I was so Proud to Be a Wanda Fan, Wheadon Do Her Justice PLEASE! ^_^

The other CGI Image is Very Nice ComicGirl, Thanks Allot! I like the Shine coming off of her Costume an how her powers look from her hands, it is Nice All Around, Thanks! =)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by ComicGirl View Post
    Alsoooo

This Gif of Baby Wanda is SOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!

It is Very Cute, I like how Wanda's hair Raises and her Cape does to when she activates her powers. Also her pacifier reminds me of Maggie Simpson, Adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    This Gif of Baby Wanda is SOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!

It is Very Cute, I like how Wanda's hair Raises and her Cape does to when she activates her powers. Also her pacifier reminds me of Maggie Simpson, Adorable!

You're welcome

After reading House of M, I find Wanda as an interesting character. Can anyone recommend me some important story arcs with her?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    After reading House of M, I find Wanda as an interesting character. Can anyone recommend me some important story arcs with her?
    1st Off, Welcome to The Scarlet Witch Thread Sodam Yat, Very Nice to Meet You!

The Best Story to Read after HoM is the Follow-Up Mini-Series Called Young Avengers: The Children's Crusade!

It is Available in TPB!

http://www.amazon.com/Avengers-Child.../dp/0785135499

The Scarlet Witch and Vision
    West coast avengers
    Decimation (before house of M)
    And a lot more I don't recall...

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    1st Off, Welcome to The Scarlet Witch Thread Sodam Yat, Very Nice to Meet You!

The Best Story to Read after HoM is the Follow-Up Mini-Series Called Young Avengers: The Children's Crusade!

It is Available in TPB!

http://www.amazon.com/Avengers-Child.../dp/0785135499

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Thanks, ComicGirl. I'll check out those too.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Thanks, ComicGirl. I'll check out those too.
    Indeed Glad to Be of Help My friend and Please Stop by as much as you like and Talk with us and ask question about Wanda!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post

Is this just fan art or is this supposed to happen in axis or something? It looks epic

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Is this just fan art or is this supposed to happen in axis or something? It looks epic
    It is Just Fanart, I remember seeing a Penciled Version of it Long Ago on a Fanart Page, but Indeed that be EPIC, I would Love to See These 2 Throw Down and for Wanda to Kick Thanos Around!

BTW, Welcome to The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread Butterflykyss, Very Glad to Have You my Friend!!!