Page 6 of 818 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    What is SO EPIC about Miss Olsen is that she is Playing the Role of MY #1 Favorite Superhero and she is in the Movie about MY #1 Favorite Movie Monster since I was 7!!! =D

I mean, HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!?!? That is just too EPIC to put into Words! ^_^
    You're a Wanda fan and a Godzilla fan? Clearly you have excellent taste. I've been a Godzilla fanatic since I first saw Ghidorah the Three-Headed Monster as a kid.

Elizabeth Olsen is certainly a star on the rise.

Thanks for that Offering Post and Image Salarta, I like the story behind the commision and indeed it was job very well done, thanks for sharing it with use!

Glad to see you on the New Boards as well, Welcome to the New Scarlet Witch Thread! =)
    I was starting to wonder if you didn't see my post. :P

Another nice little piece of Lorna and Wanda together, from rikkurific over on pixiv.

I have a suspicion my focus will be drifting more toward finding and posting this sort of material in the near future. I'm also likely to end up commissioning new art of Lorna, which may end up being of the sisters once more, it's largely dependent on what happens with Lorna where she is right now and whether or not I want to acknowledge she's there.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

OMG! I just came across this image while looking for swank Vision images. I love it! Classic Byrne style.

Byrne draws a fantastic Wanda. Second only to Perez IMO

More Byrne:

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon23 View Post
    You're a Wanda fan and a Godzilla fan? Clearly you have excellent taste. I've been a Godzilla fanatic since I first saw Ghidorah the Three-Headed Monster as a kid.

Elizabeth Olsen is certainly a star on the rise.
    Babylon23, you are going to find this amazing, but the 1st monster that got me into Godzilla was not Godzilla, but King Ghidorah From Monster Zero Movie!

I was flipping channels one Saturday Afternoon an I saw the Alien Dragon and was like that is SO COOL! =D

Since that Day I have been a Mega G-Fan and indeed have seen every movie, many Dozens of Times! It is Great to Meet another G-Fan that is also a Scarlet Witch Fan, that is Really Nice to have in Common 2 things that we like as friend and the same actress playing in both movies that star them. =)

Every Godzilla Movie I have seen, many so many times, but My favorite one is:

Godzilla 1985!

To Me this movie was Perfect in everyway, best battles of Humans vs. Godzilla, Modern Day Weapons, Super X, Mondern Tokyo that had builds Higher that Godzilla and the only Ending I know to a Godzilla Movie that made me Cry! =(

That Speech was one of the Best Still Today by Raymond Burr:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ3950WIIV8
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    OMG! I just came across this image while looking for swank Vision images. I love it! Classic Byrne style.

Whenever I think of Comics, Bryne, Kirby and Perez 1st come to mind and THIS IMAGE is Why Bryne is on That List!

You just needed 1 example to show off why Bryne is who he is to comics, THIS IS IT!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Babylon23, you are going to find this amazing, but the 1st monster that got me into Godzilla was not Godzilla, but King Ghidorah From Monster Zero Movie!

I was flipping channels one Saturday Afternoon an I saw the Alien Dragon and was like that is SO COOL! =D

Since that Day I have been a Mega G-Fan and indeed have seen every movie, many Dozens of Times! It is Great to Meet another G-Fan that is also a Scarlet Witch Fan, that is Really Nice to have in Common 2 things that we like as friend and the same actress playing in both movies that star them. =)

Every Godzilla Movie I have seen, many so many times, but My favorite one is:

Godzilla 1985!

To Me this movie was Perfect in everyway, best battles of Humans vs. Godzilla, Modern Day Weapons, Super X, Mondern Tokyo that had builds Higher that Godzilla and the only Ending I know to a Godzilla Movie that made me Cry! =(

That Speech was one of the Best Still Today by Raymond Burr:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ3950WIIV8
    Fantastic. I've recently been rewatching my Godzilla collection and I'm just about to start on the 80's Heisei series, although I'm watching the original Japanese versions so no Raymond Burr.

As a Wanda/Godzilla fan, have you read Godzilla #23, featuring our favourite monster against the Avengers? Unfortunately, Wanda only has a cameo in the issue as she's left on monitor duty with Cap while the others go off to fight Godzilla alongside the Human Torch.

Cool

Fantastic. I've recently been rewatching my Godzilla collection and I'm just about to start on the 80's Heisei series, although I'm watching the original Japanese versions so no Raymond Burr.

As a Wanda/Godzilla fan, have you read Godzilla #23, featuring our favourite monster against the Avengers? Unfortunately, Wanda only has a cameo in the issue as she's left on monitor duty with Cap while the others go off to fight Godzilla alongside the Human Torch.

Most of My Collection was on VHS and Taped of of Special TV Viewings VHS, I played those back Again & Again & Again & Again & Again &.......You see I never got tired of Watching them LOL!

Gotten some more on DVD, but indeed I like find the ones that give Dual audios as well, so I can hear both the English and Original Japaneses Audio with Subtitles versions if I can. Love those since it the same movie, just a slightly different story.

I have a Few Godzilla Comics, but sadly I Don't have That one yet, Have never seen it at ANY of my LCS's or Sales, but I now will have a much better Look out for it, Thanks Allot!

I mean, It is the Avengers and Godzilla with a Scarlet Witch IN IT, Even if it is just a Cameo, that is still to Amazing to Pass Up!

Most of My Collection was on VHS and Taped of of Special TV Viewings VHS, I played those back Again & Again & Again & Again & Again &.......You see I never got tired of Watching them LOL!

Gotten some more on DVD, but indeed I like find the ones that give Dual audios as well, so I can hear both the English and Original Japaneses Audio with Subtitles versions if I can. Love those since it the same movie, just a slightly different story.

I have a Few Godzilla Comics, but sadly I Don't have That one yet, Have never seen it at ANY of my LCS's or Sales, but I now will have a much better Look out for it, Thanks Allot!

I mean, It is the Avengers and Godzilla with a Scarlet Witch IN IT, Even if it is just a Cameo, that is still to Amazing to Pass Up!
    I should warn you that it's not a great issue. Unfortunately, the Marvel Godzilla series leaves a lot to be desired, although I did enjoy the Godzilla/Devil Dinosaur team-up a few issues before this story. Marvel's Godzilla is hokey and kind of fun, if poorly executed.

I should warn you that it's not a great issue. Unfortunately, the Marvel Godzilla series leaves a lot to be desired, although I did enjoy the Godzilla/Devil Dinosaur team-up a few issues before this story. Marvel's Godzilla is hokey and kind of fun, if poorly executed.
    Thanks for the Heads-Up, indeed when you look at the cover not really the Godzilla we all know, but indeed not I guess Marvel could only copy so much of the Original or something so they would not Completely Copyright him into the Marvel Universe, but that is just a guess.

If anything, I want to get it cause it Features Wanda and I NEED to add it to My ULTIMATE Scarlet Witch Collection! ;-)

BTW, Speaking of My Collection, I just got Issue at a Local Sale and was STUNNED to find in Amazing Condition, was VERY HAPPY! =D

Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 1, Issue #71!

The Images are of My Copy and the 2 Pages are the pages Wanda Appears in from the Issue, Enjoy! =)

Marie Claire cover featuring Liz Olsen with Wanda's hair:

tumblr_n4wp4tMnbI1r7gbeko1_500.jpg

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

And it has the Human Torch, my favorite ever (as evidenced by my avatar). Sorry for being OT, CJStriker.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    And it has the Human Torch, my favorite ever (as evidenced by my avatar). Sorry for being OT, CJStriker.
    Thats Ok Ravin' Ray!

Torch I Your Favorite and it is Great You Represent Him Everywhere you Go Bro, Keep It Up!

Also, The Original Torch is Part of Wanda's History as well, Until the West Coast Recon(BOO to That Recon!), The Vision and Wanda's Husband was believed to have BEEN BUILT by Ultron From the Original Human Torch!

So Indeed The Original Torch has a Place in Wanda's History! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Marie Claire cover featuring Liz Olsen with Wanda's hair:

tumblr_n4wp4tMnbI1r7gbeko1_500.jpg
    Thanks for the Cover from the Magazine of Miss Olsen Witchfan, indeed she is Truly Growing into her Wanda Character and Looks like she is Having FUN with it as well!

But you cannot blame her, once she realizes just how beautiful they are maker her look, and Miss Olsen was Pretty Before, but How they are trying to maker her look more and more like the Original Wanda, She Must Realize that this is a Good Look and a Great Character to Be for her Indeed! ;-)