Page 604 of 818 FirstFirst ... 104504554594600601602603604605606607608614654704 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 12267
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    So, there's this ask I sent to Jim Zub on tumblr and only now saw that he actually replied:
    http://jimzub.tumblr.com/post/161848...da-well-its-so

It gives me a bit of hope that the cover is really just a misleading homage.
    This is a VERY GREAT Example of us being THE CRIMSON GUARDIANS for Our Wanda Maximoff, EXCELLENT JOB Their Wiccan, Very Proud of you for doing That, Thank You Very Much!!!

I am sure it is true by what Jim Zub said, but if their still any fear about the story and homage, you text at the Very Least gave him much to think about if he ever does or was thinking about going down the road many here don't want to see him go down.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

The thing is that Wanda's character has actually been demaged by this whole possession thing. X-fans still hate her for House of M. Her rivalry with Rogue didn't help at all, and now we may actually have that again AND more possession if we're gonna consider the covers as not misleading.

Her solo was all about putting her on a better place after she had it rough for some time, so imo this is really not the best time to explore Chthon or whatever, unless it's to put an end on this kind of story for Wanda once and for all. I don't think Nick Spencer really cares about her or wanted to explore anything. I think Wanda is just a go-to character to put under those circumstances, so she was an easy pick when choosing the HydrAvengers team. He can still write something good for her though, specially since there's an issue focused on her, Viz and Thor...

Well, I'm glad she's back to UA after all and I have some confidence on Jim Zub after his answer, plus the legacy thing are homage variants and I think they're probably nothing, so I'm not really that upset as I may sound here lol, but with Wanda I'm always a bit worried.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 06-23-2017 at 04:39 PM.

Lightbulb

The thing is that Wanda's character has actually been demaged by this whole possession thing. X-fans still hate her for House of M. Her rivalry with Rogue didn't help at all, and now we may actually have that again AND more possession if we're gonna consider the covers as not misleading.

Her solo was all about putting her on a better place after she had it rough for some time, so imo this is really not the best time to explore Chthon or whatever, unless it's to put an end on this kind of story for Wanda once and for all. I don't think Nick Spencer really cares about her or wanted to explore anything. I think Wanda is just a go-to character to put under those circumstances, so she was an easy pick when choosing the HydrAvengers team. He can still write something good for her though, specially since there's an issue focused on her, Viz and Thor...

Well, I'm glad she's back to UA after all and I have some confidence on Jim Zub after his answer, plus the legacy thing are homage variants and I think they're probably nothing, so I'm not really that upset as I may sound here lol, but with Wanda I'm always a bit worried.
    I think worriment is worthy of justification anytime you think something might be heading in the Wrong Direction and Honestly I rather being see that here then nothing at all like what happen back with Dissembles and House of M. Back then their seem to be no concern about Wanda and it is what lead to that years long muddling of her character that has taken many years to clean-up with other writers and teams.

So having worry that it in ANY way might happen again, even to a mini-extent is completely justified to be Wiccan and I think your post to Jim was in that sense a well done and justified post.

I don't think it be bad to have story about Chthon in the future to re-connect her legacy to him, but indeed it be better with less controlling over Wanda or for that matter most anyone else.

As for X-Fans still hating her, I have honestly found it really downgraded from just 5 years ago, back in 2012 on the Old CBR it was like a FireStorm with So Many of the X-Fans and other Fans just going to Hell with Hating Wanda, it was Hell Fire in those days that remember it/being their. But these days, you get it from some, but I have gratefully heard many that said they did Hate Wanda many years ago but really don't anymore. Stories since have changed their minds and allot have come to blame it on Bendis and Bendis has lost allot of liking since 2012. So their has been Great Progress around the boards on CBR and even our en-devours to turn views around about Wanda with some fans have worked as well, so it is Much Better then we give it credit for Wiccan, we should take Pride in that!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Well these are just variant covers. Hopefully it doesn't mean anything...
    Well, kinda conflicted here. I want the issue to be about Chthon but without Wanda getting possessed again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post

UNCANNY AVENGERS #27
    JIM ZUB (W) • SEAN IZAAKSE (A)
    Cover by R.B. SILVA
    VENOMIZED RED SKULL VARIANT COVER BY MIKE HAWTHORNE
    • It’s hard to take a stand when the world keeps spinning...

Whoops, wrong thread. I mean YAAAY

>.>; Seriously, I thought I was still in the Rogue thread!
    Last edited by Rogue Star; 06-23-2017 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Sigh. It just never ends...

A lot of the Avengers/Champions variant covers involve the High Evolutionary or Wundagore Mountain so I'm going to predict that we get that "Evolutionary War 2" story Remender teased but never did.
    I like it that Wanda, Pietro, Wasp, and Wonder Man are all in the same lineup. That is a pro-Wanda cast.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, kinda conflicted here. I want the issue to be about Chthon but without Wanda getting possessed again.
    Yeah, the Chthon stuff is really interesting. Wanda being possessed for about the tenth time is worn out. So if they could explore more elder god mythos without her staying possessed, that'd be something I'd like to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Whoops, wrong thread. I mean YAAAY

>.>; Seriously, I thought I was still in the Rogue thread!
    Hmm what did you say here?

BANNED

Hmm what did you say here?
    Oh, I was just complaining about the position Rogue was in...

It was an artistic gripe.

Oh, I was just complaining about the position Rogue was in...

It was an artistic gripe.
    We have had those before, the Artistic Gripes as well.

BTW, still nice to have you stop by Wanda's Thread Rogue Star, whether it was an accident or not, still nice to have you stop by.

We had Another Birthday we need to celebrate of our Great Wanda Fans Here!

Their Birthday was on 06/08 and Thanks to 616MarvelYear is LeapYear for Letting Us know about thier Birthday and the 1st Image Below;

Happy Birthday

WitchFan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    We have had those before, the Artistic Gripes as well.

BTW, still nice to have you stop by Wanda's Thread Rogue Star, whether it was an accident or not, still nice to have you stop by.
    I learn something new every day. Someone "quoted" the book cover in Rogue's thread and I clicked the little arrows next to the quoted persons name to go to the original post, little did I know it would take me to a whole 'nother thread. Whoops! But thanks for the welcome, CJ. You're good peeps.

I learn something new every day. Someone "quoted" the book cover in Rogue's thread and I clicked the little arrows next to the quoted persons name to go to the original post, little did I know it would take me to a whole 'nother thread. Whoops! But thanks for the welcome, CJ. You're good peeps.
    Life leads you to unexpected Places indeed, but they sometimes work out for the more interesting and suprisingly good.

Thanks for the Nice words about us here, Means Allot.

Anyways Glad to Read Rogue in Uncanny Avengers Always, She has been Excellent in it and I am REALLY Happy Wanda is seemingly Coming Back to the Team, IMO it is the Best Avengers Books out right now!

Age of Ultron Avengers costumes
    DC7x0IzWsAAp-qH.jpg

DC7x0I0XkAIzV7A.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Curlytop View Post
    Yeah, the Chthon stuff is really interesting. Wanda being possessed for about the tenth time is worn out. So if they could explore more elder god mythos without her staying possessed, that'd be something I'd like to read.
    Also it didn't really help to further explore Elder Gods mythos with Wanda possessed, since everything will turn into a giant fight with no more storytelling.
    I sometimes imagine Wanda can do some mystical quest stuff like Ian McNee did in Mystic Arcana , exploring Elder Gods' footprints and history on Earth.
    Just random thoughts.I don't mind her pick up a job as a historian of mystic arts. I mean she can write a book based on her knowlege about Chthon.(It'd be cool if some storyline taking place in the future have a book written by Wanda.)
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 06-23-2017 at 10:47 PM.