Page 7 of 818 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107507 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Thats Ok Ravin' Ray!

Torch I Your Favorite and it is Great You Represent Him Everywhere you Go Bro, Keep It Up!

Also, The Original Torch is Part of Wanda's History as well, Until the West Coast Recon(BOO to That Recon!), The Vision and Wanda's Husband was believed to have BEEN BUILT by Ultron From the Original Human Torch!
    Ah, but that Retcon has itself been retconned in Avengers Forever, so the connection still stands. Even in Byrne's retcon, Vision was still constructed with Human Torch parts.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I was starting to wonder if you didn't see my post. :P

Another nice little piece of Lorna and Wanda together, from rikkurific over on pixiv.

I have a suspicion my focus will be drifting more toward finding and posting this sort of material in the near future. I'm also likely to end up commissioning new art of Lorna, which may end up being of the sisters once more, it's largely dependent on what happens with Lorna where she is right now and whether or not I want to acknowledge she's there.
    Indeed Sorry Salarta, Wanda's Thread is So Popular and so many Great Post it is Hard to get to all of them in the time I would like, but indeed know I did not forget you my friend at All! ;-)

I indeed Like that pic, unique and fun, the shrunk down versions of characters are always fun and well done artwork! =)

Indeed Good Luck with you commissioning Salarta, Hope Everything goes well and please stop by here if you need any help or want to share more in the future like you said, Thanks! =)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon23 View Post
    Ah, but that Retcon has itself been retconned in Avengers Forever, so the connection still stands. Even in Byrne's retcon, Vision was still constructed with Human Torch parts.
    Thanks for the That Babylon23, I just Finished Getting my Forever Collection at a recent sale this month, will get the pages and scan them in to share those with you all!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Marie Claire cover featuring Liz Olsen with Wanda's hair
    I wasn't even aware Marie-Claire was available in the UK.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Cap’s personnel evaluation of Wanda.

Avengers Annual #18 (1989)

Carlo Pagulayan

Fred Benes

More Greg Horn

Sketch art by Efbxd
    Last edited by juan678; 05-02-2014 at 07:03 AM.

Now that an ongoing has been announced for Storm, I think it's about time Scarlet Witch got one too in the push for solos for Marvel ladies. Lots of cool things it could be about. What would you guys want from a Scarlet Witch ongoing series?

Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    Now that an ongoing has been announced for Storm, I think it's about time Scarlet Witch got one too in the push for solos for Marvel ladies. Lots of cool things it could be about. What would you guys want from a Scarlet Witch ongoing series?
    Good to see you backNeonrideraryeh, Welcome Back!

Before the whole Reboot their indeed was a Page Dedicated to the idea of a Scarlet Witch Solo Series, even before she was announced for the Movie! But it got even greater hype as the movie was coming along and the push by Marvel as you said, to have more Female Centered books!

Indeed Neonrideraryeh, their is Much Belief by the Fanbase that this would be the Best time for a Scarlet Witch Solo from now and a year from now! Their is no doubt she will have a higher profile from the movie and that will mean more fans old and new will want to learn more about her, so to make a solo to piggy-back off of that just makes clear sense to do for Marvel!

As for the premise, my hope would be much of it focuses on inner monologues so the reader gets an idea of who this lady is, 3rd person narrations are a Big Plus, they give more info then any in story character can! As for the story, focus on Solo adventures and unique team-ups with friends and new heroes alike, most adventures have mystical themes to them and she spends allot of time with her family! :-)

Extraordinary Member

This is my all time favourite SW image.

i3hsgy.jpg

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Carlo Pagulayan
    Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    This is my all time favourite SW image.

i3hsgy.jpg
    This One is Indeed VERY Impressive and I remeber when it was posted on the old Thread being Stunned by it and it still holds Up well NOW!

It is so Nice I Swear it was a Trading Card, all it needs is a Title and a Bio on the Back and it is all set! ;-)

Theme it is Heroic Wing Blowing, how heroes have wind blowing at them to help them look more Heroic! This Image is done in all shorts of Right, Wanda's Hair, her Cape, Even her Powers are blowing in the Wind! Finally, her pose is right towards this theme, so the artist got his message of his theme around, A+!!! =D

Extraordinary Member

Its incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Good to see you backNeonrideraryeh, Welcome Back!

Before the whole Reboot their indeed was a Page Dedicated to the idea of a Scarlet Witch Solo Series, even before she was announced for the Movie! But it got even greater hype as the movie was coming along and the push by Marvel as you said, to have more Female Centered books!

Indeed Neonrideraryeh, their is Much Belief by the Fanbase that this would be the Best time for a Scarlet Witch Solo from now and a year from now! Their is no doubt she will have a higher profile from the movie and that will mean more fans old and new will want to learn more about her, so to make a solo to piggy-back off of that just makes clear sense to do for Marvel!

As for the premise, my hope would be much of it focuses on inner monologues so the reader gets an idea of who this lady is, 3rd person narrations are a Big Plus, they give more info then any in story character can! As for the story, focus on Solo adventures and unique team-ups with friends and new heroes alike, most adventures have mystical themes to them and she spends allot of time with her family! :-)
    I think the best time for a solo series would be early next year.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I think the best time for a solo series would be early next year.
    I was going to say something along those lines, maybe a mini to gauge people's interest in a Wanda solo book. If the interest was there, Marvel could launch one as
    part of whatever the next big "initiative" is (All New Extra Super Duper Marvel Now?) with a bunch of buildup following the movie. They could use the mini to really put
    to rest Wanda's relationship with Vision and establish where her kids would fit in her world, and go from there.