Page 768 of 818 FirstFirst ... 268668718758764765766767768769770771772778 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 12267

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    It's just Marvel do a lot of Hell-lords meeting, Skyfathers meeting kind of stuff, I wad thinking a villains' team-up, so I can't really imagine throwing some tech-based villain in a meeting of demons(yeah, Eric got both magic and science party, again none of them are high-rank demons.) Again, it's not like they will be fighting the same group of villains all the time. Different bad guy parties for different arcs.
    Yeah, I would probably do Mystical villains for one arc and science for another. With some random villains like the Looter thrown in to break things up

Another of my Wanda suggestions got done for Line it is Drawn:https://www.cbr.com/infinity-gauntle...cters-gallery/

by Carina Guevara.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Another of my Wanda suggestions got done for Line it is Drawn:https://www.cbr.com/infinity-gauntle...cters-gallery/

by Carina Guevara.
    I like how Wanda's breaks away from all the "giant golden gloves."

Does Scarlet Witch have a private citizen persona, career, or otherwise that informs her character? Carol was an Air Force pilot, the Science Bros all have professions, T’Challa is a foreign dignitary. Has Wanda ever pursued a professional goal outside of her experience as a superhero?

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Does Scarlet Witch have a private citizen persona, career, or otherwise that informs her character? Carol was an Air Force pilot, the Science Bros all have professions, T’Challa is a foreign dignitary. Has Wanda ever pursued a professional goal outside of her experience as a superhero?
    Not that I know of

Extraordinary Member

Never.

She shares that with a lot of mutant characters. For some reason a lot of the mutants don't seem to have day jobs like other superheroes do. They're just full-time superheroes or supervillains.

I think she needs something. Even Colossus has his artwork and Nightcrawler his religious studies. Wanda just kind of exists until her need a token female, classic roster nostalgia or a deus ex machina.

Zatanna has a career as a stage musician, because she’s an extrovert. What’s Wanda’s development and career path given her powers, personality, history, and worldview? Would she be a good teacher? A good librarian? A good writer? A designer?
    Last edited by CRaymond; 05-05-2018 at 11:19 AM.

No. She was interested in acting, very early on, but never pursued anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    No. She was interested in acting, very early on, but never pursued anything.
    Also did some costume design for the Avengers. Yeah she hasn't gotten a career even when they were expecting kids and had quit the team they were using whatever they had saved up

In her series, Wanda was a supernatural investigator. I think she is still doing that, and Doctor Strange is sending work her way when he is busy.

A new still
    DcbIp8VV0AEvFhP.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Well, she wanted to a an actress in her early days, does that count?
    Also she does practice witchcraft outside her superhero career.
    The thing is that she just jump into this supervillain/ superhero stuff before she could pick up any job, not that she could, she started out as a homeless orphan in most cases.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 05-05-2018 at 04:41 PM.

What kind of actress?

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, she wanted to a an actress in her early days, does that count?
    Yes, it does, as I mentioned above!