Page 8 of 818 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108508 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I just registered earlier. I'm glad to be back. Hi CJStriker!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I just registered earlier. I'm glad to be back. Hi CJStriker!
    Hey RLAAMJR!!!

Glad you are here, Welcome to The NEW CBR Thread and Welcome to The NEW Scarlet Witch Thread!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Cap’s personnel evaluation of Wanda.

Avengers Annual #18 (1989)
    WOW, Thank You For This Scene From Annual #18 Juan678!

It shows Capt's Evoluting Opinion of her, looking at her threw a Military Leaders Eyes, what pros and cons she has. But indeed from that point forward Wanda gets Better & Better! ;-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Exclamation NEW Avengers Alliance Scarlet Witch Costume!

Hariel0079 Announced This BIG News on The Scarlet Witch Apprication Thread over on the the X-Boards just the Other Day for the Marvel Internet Game Avengers Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    MAA: season 2. Chapter 5 is up!!!

Why is this important?

To get Wanda's new outfit you need to complete the chapter with ALL achievements.
    The New Costume is Here! It George Perez's Avengers Vol. 3 Costume, Remained The Transian Costume!

Here are Images from its Intro and I am VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW of this Costume's Premiere! =D

Intro Scene!

Scarlet Witch's New Costume Avatar!

New Costume's Powers!

BANNED

Wanda is glorious.

Wait, didn't we have more pages in the wanda thread than this?

From EryckWebbGraphics Deviantart page:

http://eryckwebbgraphics.deviantart....sion-433959717

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Starting from scratch after the whole forum being wiped out.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    Starting from scratch after the whole forum being wiped out.
    Indeed, as People Of The Earth said, sadly it was cause of the Reboot. Every Thread had to start from Scratch again, or in other words, we got a Blank new CBR and Fans had to make the threads again that where locked. It is sad , but indeed it is how it is, must make the best out of what we got! ;-)

Just so that we never forget, Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread II - "Hexes, Magic & Love" was up to Page 130, had 1,936 posts to it with 56,589 views and was created on 01/02/2014! It was also the 1st Thread on the Avengers Boards to achieve a 2nd Appreciation thread when the Original Hit over 10,000 post, that was MAJOR!

Indeed Wanda Fans Achieved an Amazing Accomplishment and indeed it can be done again, but we much also treasure each post we have each time one is posted! ;-)

If you want to see any of it again it will be up for alittle under 2 more weeks here:

http://oldforums.comicbookresources....-amp-Love-quot

BTW, Glad to see you Back Silvermoth, Welcome to the New CBR Thread and The New Scarlet Witch Thread!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Wanda is glorious.

TRUTH INDEED Star_Jammer!

Thanks for that Artwork, That is ONE of my Favorite Version of Artwork of Scarlet Witch, It is indeed Glorious and an Awesome Pose, Powers and how how her overall costume and Hair is done!

Thank You for sharing it with us Star_Jammer! ;-D

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Hey RLAAMJR!!!

Glad you are here, Welcome to The NEW CBR Thread and Welcome to The NEW Scarlet Witch Thread!!
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Wanda is glorious.

This is beautiful!

Extraordinary Member

It amazes me just how big Wandas fanbase REALLY is!

Smile

Thanks.
    I am glad to see you back RLAAMJR., Greatly I am, you are one of the BEST Storm Fans I know and have Really Become a Enthuastic Scarlet Witch Fan and Contributor towards her Fandom as well, I Thank You GREATLY For My Friend Allot!

Indeed it must have been a shock and sad to see the old thread go, it was for All of use in the end. BUT, as soon as the NEW CBR started and I read why and how things happen and what the New Thread was all about, I got to Work and Made our Scarlet Witch's NEW CBR Thread one of the 1st to Be made, her Fans Deserved that FAST to help heal over the lost of the old boards! :-)

It is Great to have you here and great that so many of our Friends and Fans have signed on again! =D

This is beautiful!
    Quote of Truth RLAAMJR., it is Amazing Indeed and One of My Favorites! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    It amazes me just how big Wandas fanbase REALLY is!
    On many days, especially the last few since the NEW CBR, I am at many times as well too DebkoX Amazed!

In one sense cause of how much she has been threw the last decade, you think it would not, BUT Fans Stick by her! It is also cause it is a Fleeting moment in her long and great history that is Mostly positive and indeed she hold a major place in the hearts of Fans of the Avengers and indeed fans in all corner of the Comic Book Fandom Universe!

All we need here to do is give fans a good reason to re-ignite their Fandom or start a new Fandom with her here, that way the love and admiration for Wanda Spreads and one of the Core Avengers of all times gets the Love and Admiration she deserves!

Extraordinary Member

Its great, it really is. Even the X-Forum has a thread!

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Its great, it really is. Even the X-Forum has a thread!
    What has been Great about that thread on the X-Boards is that it has allowed news fans to come on and show their Wanda Fandom as it pertains to the X-Men, so as the creator of it, The High Priestess has said:

Quote Originally Posted by The High Priestess View Post
    I think we should differentiate ourselves from other Scarlet Witch appreciations by showing her connection to the X-Verse more than anything else, how she is a part of the X-World that cannot be denied. Few people have been able to shape the entire face of the X-Universe like Wanda has.
    I think this is a Good Meaning towards how Wanda's Thread on the X-Boards is and should be about indeed! It has been a great place for many fans who general enjoy mostly the X-Men to say "Yea, I indeed like Scarlet Witch too!" in a safe and respectful thread!

That is just one New Way the NEW CBR Has been helping Wanda and increasing her Fanbase!