Page 814 of 818 FirstFirst ... 314714764804810811812813814815816817818 LastLast
Results 12,196 to 12,210 of 12267
    Incredible Member

Challenge accepted.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

ComicBookCast2 has discovered the Interview with Elizabeth Olsen were she thinks about a team up of her Character with Spider-Man. Of course he has no say in it, I’m just a bit amazed, because I have seen many of his videos, and he never really seemed to care about Wanda, until now.

Vision is getting another solo:
    https://www.cbr.com/chelsea-cain-marvel-vision-comic/
    Vision is currently dying in Champions. Will he recover in time for his new solo, or is it about Viv? Will Wanda appear in it?

A backstage photo of Elizabeth without her jacket on
    DinaDAXX4AUF8b-.jpg
    Last edited by Witchfan; 07-21-2018 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Scarlet Witching tagged this as "stannis was ahead of his time", http://scarletwitching.tumblr.com/.(Though GoT-Tv version Stannis burnt a defenseless little girl which is more disgusting.)
    Honestly I have no problem with kin-turn-against-each-other drama, especially OML universe is never even about Magneto. He and Wanda are just background, so she was not really killed for manpain, angst, and other stuff. They just put on a show for this Post-Apocalypse world and then both left the sight.
    I don't necessarily like "my dream" stuff, if you have to kill her, fight her fair and square, show some respect and honor for your enemy, play heart-broken dad later.
    Okay, that’s hard to top (I don’t watch GoT. I usually have in a show 1 - 3 Characters I really like and want to “invest” in, that plain wouldn’t work with a death toll as high as there). Still I might have something “better”: Caprica-Six from Battlestar Galactica killed a baby. Yet since she is an AI that can’t value live (or a least not back then) that might not count.

That article here about OMH #7, that was all I could have dreamed of. This article just burned that version of Magneto for what he did to Wanda. Loved every word of that part. More importantly it shows how much at least some people care about Wanda nowadays, when even the fate of such a “little” alternate version gets attention.

By now I see a problem with “fair and square” here: Then Magneto wouldn’t stand a chance, I think. But maybe someone should made one of these “who would win” polls . BTW, I suspect we here inspired the “should Wanda and Pietro be Magnetos Children” – poll.

I tried to think if there ever was such a situation, the only one I can come up with is during the Axis event, where Magneto had Dr. Doom and Pietro and they still couldn’t win this in direct combat.

Now If the story demands her to lose, I think a good compromise would be if it starts out fair, but in the end Magneto wins through the help of minions.

Lots of minions.

Maybe there was a minion sellout.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Vision is currently dying in Champions. Will he recover in time for his new solo, or is it about Viv? Will Wanda appear in it?

DinaDAXX4AUF8b-.jpg
    Cool.......

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    ComicBookCast2 has discovered the Interview with Elizabeth Olsen were she thinks about a team up of her Character with Spider-Man. Of course he has no say in it, I’m just a bit amazed, because I have seen many of his videos, and he never really seemed to care about Wanda, until now.

He do stuff about Wanda when he pulled the last of his random daily content.

Extraordinary Member

Okay, that’s hard to top (I don’t watch GoT. I usually have in a show 1 - 3 Characters I really like and want to “invest” in, that plain wouldn’t work with a death toll as high as there). Still I might have something “better”: Caprica-Six from Battlestar Galactica killed a baby. Yet since she is an AI that can’t value live (or a least not back then) that might not count.

That article here about OMH #7, that was all I could have dreamed of. This article just burned that version of Magneto for what he did to Wanda. Loved every word of that part. More importantly it shows how much at least some people care about Wanda nowadays, when even the fate of such a “little” alternate version gets attention.

By now I see a problem with “fair and square” here: Then Magneto wouldn’t stand a chance, I think. But maybe someone should made one of these “who would win” polls . BTW, I suspect we here inspired the “should Wanda and Pietro be Magnetos Children” – poll.

I tried to think if there ever was such a situation, the only one I can come up with is during the Axis event, where Magneto had Dr. Doom and Pietro and they still couldn’t win this in direct combat.

Now If the story demands her to lose, I think a good compromise would be if it starts out fair, but in the end Magneto wins through the help of minions.

Lots of minions.

Maybe there was a minion sellout.
    Well, Stannis killed his own daughter in the GoT Tv series(not in books though), I think that's why Scarlet Witching brought it up.

Wanda is a squishy wizard/glass canon, and it's a Post-Apocalypse Universe flashback where any hero from fragile to tough got killed because plot required so, Thor got killed too easily as well.

I remember AXIS Magneto is pretty weakened then? Also Doom held back because he is a "good guy". And Wanda is on that "talking on Chthon font mode", you know she is gonna beat everyone up with that. (Then again she got easily possessed by Daniel Drumm, wonder if Wanda and Jericho will bring that up, if they ever try to solve Daniel's situation.)
    I wish Morgan would fight Thor, Wanda though, she is like one of the most powerful sorceresses and she picked on Black Knight and Tigra.

Extraordinary Member

DinaDAXX4AUF8b-.jpg
    I think the solo may exactly be about this dying drama. Hopefully they live up to Tom King's quality.
    I don't have much expectation for Wanda's appearance.
    Still waiting for that team book teased.

BANNED

Yeah no Wanda Satana or Hellstorm at all lately. Haven’t been buying any Marvel at all except Quicksilver and DC’s JLA with Zatanna.

I loved Wanda's appearance in Quicksilver #3. That was the best issue of this series so far.
    Attachment 68177
    Almost forgot to mention: Me Too!

Wanda in the flashbacks was stunningly beautiful! In the time-frozen world for me not so much, I think that art-style works better on Pietro’s face. Nevertheless, I basically cheered when Wanda got “unfrozen”. I had a vague hope that that could happen. And actually for the normal world then she was moving at super-speed – guess that’s a new.

I especially loved how she “unfroze” that turtle for Pietro, as a symbol of life and hope. That’s one of the things that I love so much about Wanda: That with all the power that she has, it's so often the human element that matters in the end.

Extraordinary Member

Just wondering what is with this trend of adding more and more animal companion, Runaways got a cat, Stephen Strange got Bats the dog, Pietro got Mr.Dibbles.
    Can Wanda get one as well, may a cat like Ebony?(Haven't seen comics with Vision and Viv, is Sparky dog still around?)

Just wondering what is with this trend of adding more and more animal companion, Runaways got a cat, Stephen Strange got Bats the dog, Pietro got Mr.Dibbles.
    Can Wanda get one as well, may a cat like Ebony?(Haven't seen comics with Vision and Viv, is Sparky dog still around?)
    Sparky is still around as for as I know.

Wanda had a falcon at one point in the sixties

From Uncanny X-men Vol 1 #27
    Last edited by leokearon; 07-23-2018 at 10:25 AM.

Oookay, Wow! This is what you get now in the main menu of the MARVEL Homepage:

SW_TitU_wide.jpg

Also they finally, FINALLY have updated her character bio. I think I can clearly remember when I looked at it some months ago, it ended with House of M. Which of course gives a horrible impression for someone who is new to that “topic”. Now it goes till her recent solo series. While as so often I don’t like some choice of wording in regard to HoM, and the non-Mutant, Magneto-non-Father retcon is all over that bio, I think overall this is such an improvement!

You,

@MaximoffTrash

might not like it as much as me, since no mention of Chthon

Regarding animal companions, for Wanda it just has to be a cat, I think.
    Funny timing for you asking after Sparky. He (it?) was in the latest issue of Champions. Quite a lot actually.

Extraordinary Member

Oookay, Wow! This is what you get now in the main menu of the MARVEL Homepage:

SW_TitU_wide.jpg

Also they finally, FINALLY have updated her character bio. I think I can clearly remember when I looked at it some months ago, it ended with House of M. Which of course gives a horrible impression for someone who is new to that “topic”. Now it goes till her recent solo series. While as so often I don’t like some choice of wording in regard to HoM, and the non-Mutant, Magneto-non-Father retcon is all over that bio, I think overall this is such an improvement!

You,

@MaximoffTrash

might not like it as much as me, since no mention of Chthon

Regarding animal companions, for Wanda it just has to be a cat, I think.
    Funny timing for you asking after Sparky. He (it?) was in the latest issue of Champions. Quite a lot actually.
    I don't use or recommend using it anyway, personally ComicVine, Marvel Wiki are overall more detailed and fit the continuity.
    I do like that Marvel remember to renew Wanda's info and page though.
    As for Chthon, I am getting used to that. The irony of being forgetton, maybe it's due to him being a prelude to the Magneto reveal in the first place.

I don't use or recommend using it anyway, personally ComicVine, Marvel Wiki are overall more detailed and fit the continuity.
    I do like that Marvel remember to renew Wanda's info and page though.
    As for Chthon, I am getting used to that. The irony of being forgetton, maybe it's due to him being a prelude to the Magneto reveal in the first place.
    Remember if you deny his existance and that of his powers the weaker he becomes (or so they think)