Page 816 of 818 FirstFirst ... 316716766806812813814815816817818 LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 12267
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post

Quick Spider and Scarlet Spider; Pietro and Wanda if they had Spiderpowers for Spidergeddon.
    As always you have a Nice Talent in making this artworks Leokearon, like the 1/2 and 1/2 look for Pietro and Wanda's All over Scarlet Colored Web Costume with the hot pink lines still fits with her classic costume themes, Thanks for These!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    The depiction of her powers reminds of “Terra” from “Teen Titans”.

Nice drawing

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    The depiction of her powers reminds of “Terra” from “Teen Titans”.

Nice drawing
    It is a Great Drawing and you make an Excellent observation their Probability010, Brings back Nostalgia for the Teen Titans show from the 2000's and Terra, Cool Visual with seeing that, will see that in this Nice Image from now on, Cool!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    As always you have a Nice Talent in making this artworks Leokearon, like the 1/2 and 1/2 look for Pietro and Wanda's All over Scarlet Colored Web Costume with the hot pink lines still fits with her classic costume themes, Thanks for These!
    Thanks, Both looks are based on my favourite costumes for the twins, which made it even more fun

My MCU Wanda and Vision pack finally arrived. Really happy with the set
    Attached Images Attached Images

From the top image the second from the right, the Marvel Legends one where you get parts for Odin with, that’s the one I’ve got. I moved to Prague a few months ago, was in a hotel before I found a place to live, and in one of the weirdest coincidences of my live, after leaving central station, before I had reached the hotel I was in possession of that figure. I really wasn’t searching, I was just trying to reach my hotel. But there was a Hamleys toy store along the way that drew me in with a live sized Stormtrooper at the outside and music coming from the inside.

I am very happy with that figure, especially with the head sculpt.

BTW, there is a YouTube channel “Comic Book University”, he has now a Scarlet Witch among the figures in the background, and its hard to tell due to not in focus of camera, but I am rather sure that is that one, too.

Wow, what a huge article! – well, mostly due to the comic pages. And it is not House of M once again, but really shows something out of her live. The last part with Wanda, her children and “White Vision” is so sad

BTW: I was today at that toy shop again – It’s just a few walking minutes from where I live now – and found two Scarlet Witch figures. The one from the Titans series, but the other one I have never seen before. I think that’s new. Its similar to the Titans one, but albeit smaller, I like how her face is done a bit more. It’s the same one as on this video that Just found (uploaded only two days ago):

I believe the modifications on the outfit that this guy makes are quite contrary to what Elizabeth Olsen would like to see

This figure has an infinity stone along with a code for a video game.

I guess that’s this new VR Game, well that’s a bummer anyway

It has only 18 playable Characters, Wanda is not among them.

And there are Mutant characters, so it’s not even that.

Christal ?!? Nothing against Christal, but I can’t comprehend how one could pick her and Wanda not.

Hope the roster will be expanded soon, 18 characters is way to less for a Marvel superhero game anyway.

Extraordinary Member

You mean Crystal, anyway I tend not to have a problem with ignored and underused characters getting their chance in other media, even over my personal favs.
    I generally don't care for how "insert character name" get chosen over my fav talk, Wanda get plenty of them even just with that Crystal Dynamic game " rumor" I mentioned before, she got compared to Black Widow, etc.
    So I just dislike that superiority behavior from Marvel (by endlessly promoting certain characters and don't even throw others a bone,) and some fans.

Extraordinary Member

Speaking of Terra, I won't mind Wanda using some elemental manipulation powers.
    Modred can do that with all four basic elements through Darkhold. Wanda probably could pull off something similar.

Extraordinary Member

Well, I still don't like calling them "fake".
    I prefer more technical terms, like "life created by the Mystical energy of new Salem", and later Byrne's " Mephisto's soul shards."
    Artificial life through magic is like a very old trope and media insist Wanda's kids are fakkkkkkke.
    Yes, that is Byrne and later Bendis's intention, but what exactly makes them fake anyway? Are Mephisto's soul less real than humans? Also by that standard, Victoria Montesi is also fake.
    You may use the term in a clone trope but it's not even that. Thomas/ William are also not hallucination of Wanda but real entity composed of actual magic juice and stuff. In a universe where some " personality" of a person count as another character, standard is harsh for Thomas and William.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, I still don't like calling them "fake".
    I prefer more technical terms, like "life created by the Mystical energy of new Salem", and later Byrne's " Mephisto's soul shards."
    Artificial life through magic is like a very old trope and media insist Wanda's kids are fakkkkkkke.
    Yes, that is Byrne and later Bendis's intention, but what exactly makes them fake anyway? Are Mephisto's soul less real than humans? Also by that standard, Victoria Montesi is also fake.
    You may use the term in a clone trope but it's not even that. Thomas/ William are also not hallucination of Wanda but real entity composed of actual magic juice and stuff. In a universe where some " personality" of a person count as another character, standard is harsh for Thomas and William.
    Yeah, I think the whole ''the babies are fake'' ship sailed when they established the babies had souls and reincarnated. That's as real as you can get. Fake implies they were just a figment of Wanda's imagination, but recent canon clearly tells us otherwise. I was only partially ok with what King did on The Vision because it was a flashback, and since back then it wasn't really clear what was the deal with the kids, you can argue they didn't really know what they were. But saying the babies are fake post-Young Avengers is just nonsense to me.

I hate the whole Tom King reveal that the Vision knew. If he knew why would he go along with the "charade", especially as he loved them or was he faking that too.

BTW: I was today at that toy shop again – It’s just a few walking minutes from where I live now – and found two Scarlet Witch figures. The one from the Titans series, but the other one I have never seen before. I think that’s new. Its similar to the Titans one, but albeit smaller, I like how her face is done a bit more. It’s the same one as on this video that Just found (uploaded only two days ago):

This figure has an infinity stone along with a code for a video game.

Is this the one you are talking about? If it is, it is part of the Infinity War Kids line, part of the second wave I believe

From the top image the second from the right, the Marvel Legends one where you get parts for Odin with, that’s the one I’ve got. I moved to Prague a few months ago, was in a hotel before I found a place to live, and in one of the weirdest coincidences of my live, after leaving central station, before I had reached the hotel I was in possession of that figure. I really wasn’t searching, I was just trying to reach my hotel. But there was a Hamleys toy store along the way that drew me in with a live sized Stormtrooper at the outside and music coming from the inside.

I am very happy with that figure, especially with the head sculpt.

BTW, there is a YouTube channel “Comic Book University”, he has now a Scarlet Witch among the figures in the background, and its hard to tell due to not in focus of camera, but I am rather sure that is that one, too.
    The Allfather wave Wanda is a really good toy, her only problem is, she's a bit too tall.