Page 9 of 818 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109509 ... LastLast

There is a possibility of Scarlet Witch being in X-Men: Apocalypse in 2016:

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/30054...ne-magneto.htm

It remains unclear at this point if Scarlet Witch would be introduced in X-Men: Apocalypse in 2016, but Singer also teased that Evan Peters could return for the sequel.

"Even though our Quicksilver is not a main character like in The Avengers, it's a character there's a lot of thought and concern about and it's a character I'd like to explore further in the sequel," he said.

Extraordinary Member

I'm not pleased to hear that. Looking at his appearence alone in DOFP, I'd be horrified to see their version of Wanda. Call me a conspiracist but, I've always speculated they only added Pietro to spite Marvel.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    There is a possibility of Scarlet Witch being in X-Men: Apocalypse in 2016:

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/30054...ne-magneto.htm

It remains unclear at this point if Scarlet Witch would be introduced in X-Men: Apocalypse in 2016, but Singer also teased that Evan Peters could return for the sequel.

"Even though our Quicksilver is not a main character like in The Avengers, it's a character there's a lot of thought and concern about and it's a character I'd like to explore further in the sequel," he said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    I'm not pleased to hear that. Looking at his appearence alone in DOFP, I'd be horrified to see their version of Wanda. Call me a conspiracist but, I've always speculated they only added Pietro to spite Marvel.
    Thanks for the Heads-Up Witchfan about the X-Men: Apocalypse movie rumors.

Indeed I are DebkoX, I am and would not be please with Wanda being in any of the Singer films. This is cause I don't trust Singer to do her right at all and I really don't see it as being for a true respect or liking for her character at all.

Wheadon on Avengers has expressed a history of love for the Twins in the comics he has read, Singer has not, even making changes that are so NOT the comics, it is shameful IMO. It is one thing to tweak things to make them good for the movies, it is another to overall 180 them just for your view.

Finally, as DebkoX said, I think this is ALL Singer and FOX Studios Spiting Marvel/Disney and poking at them to show they can use them too. BUT unlike them, Marvel/Disney is gaining the reputation of using them cause they WANT to show a positive portray of them, not to Spite someone over copyright feuds! =p
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Avengers art by Paulosiqueira

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    There's this picture floating around of Pietro from DoFP (without the horrific costume) holding a little girl in a princess outfit. For a while I thought that was Wanda (who was much younger and not his twin). That I would have been ok with... baby princess Wanda would have been adorable... (and she can grow up and join the X-Men later!). Unfortunately I think that it's either Lorna (before her hair turned green) or Anya. Probably Lorna. I like Lorna but I doubt she'll ever star in the X-Men since she has the same powers as her dad...

And yeah based on the costume alone it looks insanely rushed. I don't understand how someone could have thought that was a good idea, especially since it's a bit role so you can just cut him out if he doesn't look good enough...

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    There's this picture floating around of Pietro from DoFP (without the horrific costume) holding a little girl in a princess outfit. For a while I thought that was Wanda (who was much younger and not his twin). That I would have been ok with... baby princess Wanda would have been adorable... (and she can grow up and join the X-Men later!). Unfortunately I think that it's either Lorna (before her hair turned green) or Anya. Probably Lorna. I like Lorna but I doubt she'll ever star in the X-Men since she has the same powers as her dad...

And yeah based on the costume alone it looks insanely rushed. I don't understand how someone could have thought that was a good idea, especially since it's a bit role so you can just cut him out if he doesn't look good enough...
    1st off, Welcome to the New Scarlet Witch Thread Wren and again, Glad to see you back Bro!

Although the Kid was adorable, I was glad to hear she was not Wanda. Outside my critiques of the movie at large, that fact that Singer would not make them Twins I felt was going to far off course cause it is Pietro's and Wanda's signature in being twins. If it was Lorna, then that I would accept indeed bro as you said. As I said, I am fine with minor changes to help the movie out, but not making them twins, just IMO, was a bridge to much, so I am glad that was not Wanda just to respect that to fans and new fans.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Avengers art by Paulosiqueira
    Completely Stunning!!!

This is Classic Comic Book Artwork and Symbolism of Super-Hero Group Shots as their Can be! Everyone looks Epic and I really Love how Wanda is Standing Tall at the Highest POINT like a Lady of Powerful Liberty and Grace! Wanda looks Amazing here, just Amazing, Great Find Juan678, Thank You Very Much!!! :-D

Thanks CjStriker

Art by ????

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    1st off, Welcome to the New Scarlet Witch Thread Wren and again, Glad to see you back Bro!

Although the Kid was adorable, I was glad to hear she was not Wanda. Outside my critiques of the movie at large, that fact that Singer would not make them Twins I felt was going to far off course cause it is Pietro's and Wanda's signature in being twins. If it was Lorna, then that I would accept indeed bro as you said. As I said, I am fine with minor changes to help the movie out, but not making them twins, just IMO, was a bridge to much, so I am glad that was not Wanda just to respect that to fans and new fans.
    Thanks! Glad to see both threads are going strong

I don't mind them not being twins just because the movie is already so far away from the comics I've given up all hope... and, to be honest, the DoFP Pietro is so bad I don't want to see him in any more movies. If Wanda were to get attached to that trainwreck it would just drag her down too... better she be separated. But yeah it looks like it's actually Lorna...

I kind of hope Lorna becomes a big thing in future movies. Maybe replace Magneto? If Pietro dies in DoFP for example she'd have a good reason to grow up bitter and mistrustful like her father. That'd be cool. Especially if Magneto tells her it was the humans' fault, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Thanks CjStriker

Art by ????
    Indeed Thank You Juan678, your Contributions to Wanda's Thread are Amazing! Each and every one of them are greatly appricated, I and other enjoy each and every last ONE of them my friend! My only regreat is that I have not responsed to all to them yet, their are so many good one!

Indeed you show Great Enthusiasm and a good eye for Wanda Art and other Comic Art you share around the Forums! ;-)

This one I have seen before, but I don't don't know who did it myself either?!

That look has a feeling of Goodness and Joy to it, has a lively feeling to it! The Pinks and Reds are vibrate and Wanda's hair is Auburn-Reddish. I like her Face and kindness in her look their and her powers are the chaos mist around her hands, I really like it when artist pay homage to that style of her powers indeed. I like how her Cape is Large and Flows Upwards like an updraft has caught it. That Cape Flows indeed Flows Perfect with how Wanda's Stance Pose is, that is well thought threw are wright their. Wanda looks ready for Action, but has a gentleness to her action pose, that is something indeed to see in an action pose!

All around a Nice Find as always Juan678, Thank You! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    Thanks! Glad to see both threads are going strong

I don't mind them not being twins just because the movie is already so far away from the comics I've given up all hope... and, to be honest, the DoFP Pietro is so bad I don't want to see him in any more movies. If Wanda were to get attached to that trainwreck it would just drag her down too... better she be separated. But yeah it looks like it's actually Lorna...

I kind of hope Lorna becomes a big thing in future movies. Maybe replace Magneto? If Pietro dies in DoFP for example she'd have a good reason to grow up bitter and mistrustful like her father. That'd be cool. Especially if Magneto tells her it was the humans' fault, etc...
    Very Glad that both are indeed going Very Strong as well Wren and it is indeed amazing the X-Board one is going so strong too. It shows Wanda Fandom is in all corners of the Comic Universe!

But also, you make a good point about DofP I did not think of before. Agree totally, IMO they did not seem to do a good job with it, many un-canon things and lack of respect to the source story and other characters outside of the main ones. Having Wanda and Pietro not be Twins would just be par for the course in the end with the movie indeed, LOL. It would be interesting then to see Wanda in some form, but then I cringe in how many changes they would make to her, it be hard to watch indeed.

But without a doubt, the Straw that broke it for me was Pietros look, OMG that was Horrible! The most test focus group look I have ever seen to appeal to the young girl demographic, he looked like a boy band reject! My term to his look was "The Justin Bieberization of Quicksilver!"

IMO, it was that BAD, broke the movie for me, will not be seeing it. If others do, I hope you enjoy it indeed, but me, NO, will not, that alone was enough to end it their for me. smh. =/

What get me in the end is that I don't even think Singer and FOX where originally going to put any of the twins in it, this was just done last minute to Spite the Positive Hype around Twins in Avengers 2 and to hope on the bandwagon as well. Just a shame of bandwagon movie last min changes, just hurt it IMO.

I do hope that Lorna does get some Silver Screen Respect one of these days to introduce her to the General Public and expand her name to Fans all around. A Daughter of Magneto the has his powers and has Emerald Green Hair is just a unique all around that we as fans of her have come to appreciate! I just sadly don't trust FOX right now to do her justice sadly, hopefully I am proven wrong, but nothing so far show me otherwise.

Indeed Good to talk to you again Wren , you are a great poster and a Great Wanda Fan, You defend her and stick up for her Greatly!

has ms. olsen done any current interviews about playing the role in the movie?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    has ms. olsen done any current interviews about playing the role in the movie?
    Elizabeth Olsen's Role as Scarlet Witch Inspires Confidence in Herself!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...nce-in-Herself

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Very Glad that both are indeed going Very Strong as well Wren and it is indeed amazing the X-Board one is going so strong too. It shows Wanda Fandom is in all corners of the Comic Universe!

But also, you make a good point about DofP I did not think of before. Agree totally, IMO they did not seem to do a good job with it, many un-canon things and lack of respect to the source story and other characters outside of the main ones. Having Wanda and Pietro not be Twins would just be par for the course in the end with the movie indeed, LOL. It would be interesting then to see Wanda in some form, but then I cringe in how many changes they would make to her, it be hard to watch indeed.

But without a doubt, the Straw that broke it for me was Pietros look, OMG that was Horrible! The most test focus group look I have ever seen to appeal to the young girl demographic, he looked like a boy band reject! My term to his look was "The Justin Bieberization of Quicksilver!"

IMO, it was that BAD, broke the movie for me, will not be seeing it. If others do, I hope you enjoy it indeed, but me, NO, will not, that alone was enough to end it their for me. smh. =/

What get me in the end is that I don't even think Singer and FOX where originally going to put any of the twins in it, this was just done last minute to Spite the Positive Hype around Twins in Avengers 2 and to hope on the bandwagon as well. Just a shame of bandwagon movie last min changes, just hurt it IMO.

I do hope that Lorna does get some Silver Screen Respect one of these days to introduce her to the General Public and expand her name to Fans all around. A Daughter of Magneto the has his powers and has Emerald Green Hair is just a unique all around that we as fans of her have come to appreciate! I just sadly don't trust FOX right now to do her justice sadly, hopefully I am proven wrong, but nothing so far show me otherwise.

Indeed Good to talk to you again Wren , you are a great poster and a Great Wanda Fan, You defend her and stick up for her Greatly!
    If Wanda does appear in the next installment, you already know to expect the worst, so maybe you will be pleasantly surprised. That universe they are building is so far removed
    from the source material, I don't think the biggest X-fans in the world are proud of how the movies represent the characters they love. Everybody know the official Wanda will appear
    in Avengers 2, no matter what they do in the current X-continuity, because it's a joke. I have to admit, though, the previews look cool. Unfortunately, the characters mostly have
    been tinkered with so much that you can't apply what you know about them, and should almost treat them as new characters to avoid getting pissed at the liberties they've taken
    with the original concept. You might be able to watch the movie if you don't associate that goofy-ass design with Pietro. I shudder to think that these are the people who gave us
    that awful Deadpool and Juggernaut, among others. There are probably plenty more to come that are equally shitty.