Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
The Mandarin is a villain similar to the one he was meant to replace. It's not even about Annihilus not being Shang villain. He is several leagues above him. There isn't much a guy who's really good at Kung Fu can do against him.
I mean for the purposes of this Story Anihilus isn't much different then the Dweller in Darkness. Both other dimensional tyrants with a insect army. Issue is unless they completely changed Anihilus they wouldn't have had a giant Kaiju battle at the end. Also he's a more prominent character so they probably wouldn't have wanted to kill him yet. Maybe just survive and delay him. A moral win. While with the dweller they can kill him off and no one cares. There's ain't a bigger use that people would be calling for. The only real reason I can see for not using him is.. if your planning on using him for F4 or do Avengers Anihilation at some point.

Anyway if Antman can fight Kang I think Shang can take on Anihilus..... just saying lol (I don't think Kang is gonna the main villian defeated by Antman. I think he will just get some nMajor set up in that film. Similar to Thanos in Guardians. Except probably alot more screen time)