Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Again thats not how it works lol
    So... how do you think it works? 'cause if you're using the old "red/yellow/black/white" system of categorizing ethnicity based solely on skin tone, you're wrong. It was moronic the first time, and never stopped being moronic.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    So... how do you think it works? 'cause if you're using the old "red/yellow/black/white" system of categorizing ethnicity based solely on skin tone, you're wrong. It was moronic the first time, and never stopped being moronic.
    errr, I certainly dont use hair texture as way to determine a character ethnicity lol. I mean unless clearly stated like in the case of Trinary...Neal Sharra...I don't think looking at character we know nothing else about and guessing their race is the same as a character with the same skin tone is wrong or "moronic" Ignoring the obvious is.
    GrindrStone(D)

Agreed With You.

Yes he is wrong, it has been said many times that Monet is a mixture of races, and we know Monet is more white and Algerian than black, I insist on her features and especially her hair is the great test, the hair M is not chemically treated or it's a wig lol.

And as we know, Monet's mother is Algerian.
    And we saw their 4 children pull their hair extremely straight, and we know that black people never have that hair, unless they are of mixed races so technically they would not be black, we know how is the hair black ethnic and characteristic, which is the complete opposite of Monet and her brothers' and mother hair.

And as you said, Monet we know her grandfather was white, his mother is Algerian and the living portrait of an Algerian or Arab woman, and Monet's paternal grandmother was most likely black, so how did I mention at the most Monet only has 25% of black.

Monet we know she is mixed race, she is somewhere between various races, but she seems more like an Algerian woman than anything else.
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 09-13-2021 at 12:06 AM.

And you are totally right, and that ethnic categorization only by skin tone was always ridiculous and wrong, with the Hindus that let's say 70% of them have skin of a somewhat dark or medium light tone, and only 30% of them actually have fair skin.
    since all of them are considered and are of white ethnicity, the Hindus enter the Caucasian branch.
    and I think by his facial features and hair it is evident.

And I have read silly people who consider Hindus as black people, WTF. X_x
    reading and research does not hurt.

errr, I certainly dont use hair texture as way to determine a character ethnicity lol. I mean unless clearly stated like in the case of Trinary...Neal Sharra...I don't think looking at character we know nothing else about and guessing their race is the same as a character with the same skin tone is wrong or "moronic" Ignoring the obvious is.
    Well, you can laugh what you want but the facial features and especially the texture of the hair can tell you if a person is of black ethnicity or not.
    lol, I think it goes without saying that black people don't naturally have straight hair, and they actually have very ethnic and unique hair.

If that is why there are certain indigenous people who come to have the same skin tone as many black people, but obviously they are another non-black race and they change precisely in the facial features AND THE TEXTURE OF THE HAIR.
    and that is something obvious and nota " MORONIC " ag

Amazing Member

I would Have made Beast African American

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Agreed With You.

Yes he is wrong, it has been said many times that Monet is a mixture of races, and we know Monet is more white and Algerian than black, I insist on her features and especially her hair is the great test, the hair M is not chemically treated or it's a wig lol.

And as we know, Monet's mother is Algerian.
    And we saw their 4 children pull their hair extremely straight, and we know that black people never have that hair, unless they are of mixed races so technically they would not be black, we know how is the hair black ethnic and characteristic, which is the complete opposite of Monet and her brothers' and mother hair.

And as you said, Monet we know her grandfather was white, his mother is Algerian and the living portrait of an Algerian or Arab woman, and Monet's paternal grandmother was most likely black, so how did I mention at the most Monet only has 25% of black.

Monet we know she is mixed race, she is somewhere between various races, but she seems more like an Algerian woman than anything else.
    Bruh her creator says she black...sooo your antiquated racial science is moot.
    Check out the podcast or not and... :/
    GrindrStone(D)

Let's all refrain from saying what black people can't have or be in order to be black. Everyone is different and it's incredibly inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    I would Have made Beast African American
    Oh ok noted
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Bruh her creator says she black...sooo your antiquated racial science is moot.
    Check out the podcast or not and... :/
    When did Scott and Joe Mad say that?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    When did Scott and Joe Mad say that?
    http://epicmarvelpodcast.com/?powerp...nw=869-podcast
    Preeeetty sure
    About 15 min in
    He callsger Black/Arab girl
    GrindrStone(D)

http://epicmarvelpodcast.com/?powerp...nw=869-podcast
    Preeeetty sure
    About 15 min in
    He callsger Black/Arab girl
    Hmm... So here he's is talking about the creation process where they were still spit-balling ideas and hadn't even decided how many characters to have yet.

Starting at 15:02:
    And then he called me up and he's like: "What if umm.. we had like a Wonder Woman character? That's kind of a small black girl or Arab girl?"
    end 15:18

Yeah not black/Arab... black OR Arab. And apparently he went with Arab('cause Monet is from Algeria; an Arab country). Again, he's talking about ideas he was toying with during character creation, and not what the finished design was.

This thread has run it’s course
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.