BANNED

Default Does his rogues gallery include a "Harry Osborn" or "Doc Ock"?

Norman Osborn and Kingpin are essentially Spider-man's Lex Luthor analogues. Wondering if it goes the other way too.

BANNED

I guess the Smallville version of Lex was a Harry Osborn type, but are there any comics analogues?

Hm depends on what you mean exactly. For Harry I’m assuming you mean “best friend who goes evil” in which case that’s always been Lex. That was the case from Pre-Crisis and was the case for Birthright Lex in the comics (which was drawing on Smallville).

For Doc Ock:

They basically made Brainiac that in Injustice 2 with the tentacles. For a little bit the comic version had them too, we’ll see if that sticks when he returns.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

"Harry" made me think of Conduit.

Personality-wise Lex is the closest to Doc Ock but if we're talking second biggest villain after the Archenemy than it's probably Brainiac.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "Harry" made me think of Conduit.

Personality-wise Lex is the closest to Doc Ock but if we're talking second biggest villain after the Archenemy than it's probably Brainiac.
    Conduit would work too (although I don’t think Clark and Kenny were friends were they?) in that Kenny’s dad was always berating him as a disappointment and comparing him to Clark like Norman did to Harry with Peter.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Are Venom and Carnage sort of Spidey's version of Zod? And does Spidey have a Darkseid or Doomsday?

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Are Venom and Carnage sort of Spidey's version of Zod?
    Morlun, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Are Venom and Carnage sort of Spidey's version of Zod? And does Spidey have a Darkseid or Doomsday?
    They’re his “evil mirror” villains same as Zod and Bizarro are Supes yeah. Darkseid would be Thanos , Doomsday would be Morlun (villain who shows up out of nowhere and beats the hero to death).

I suppose you could consider Ultra Humanite his Doc Ock as both have done body swaps.

Ruin/Prof Hamilton maybe?
    "Fresh air is the best therapy."