Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    If it's Hickman then it's not just Wolverine. I am sure of it.
    I hope it's more than that.

But on an aside:
    One of the main reasons i disagree with hickman over lack of previews or solicits is people like me just can't trust writers and artists to do right by us. I don't want to pick up book after book and be disappointed because there is no diversity which we barely get now despite there being previews.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post

But on an aside:
    One of the main reasons i disagree with hickman over lack of previews or solicits is people like me just can't trust writers and artists to do right by us. I don't want to pick up book after book and be disappointed because there is no diversity which we barely get now despite there being previews.
    Nothing to assume here. Hickman never really wrote solo comics aside from ultimate comics thor or shangchi.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I just wait and find out. Surely someone will tell when it is out and spoiler a bit on this board. If it then sounds interesting I might get a trail period of Marvel Unlimited.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post

But on an aside:
    Don't really got what previews have to do with diversity. I agree we'd be better off without them - after each episode, it's up to you whether this is a ride you want to stay on or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Don't really got what previews have to do with diversity. I agree we'd be better off without them - after each episode, it's up to you whether this is a ride you want to stay on or not.
    What it has to do with it is i can at least see who and what is in the book. All too often you open a book and there is no diversity, no one that looks like me and to me that says i'll take your money but there is no place for you in my world, my story, even if it is fiction. So being able to see that i don't belong in the book i can see i don't belong purchasing the book. Or how many times because of previews colors have been corrected on characters like Storm or Monet before they hit print. It may not matter to those who take what is always theirs for granted but it does to those looking to be included.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Don’t have the money for a tablet, and Unlimited isn’t available in my country.

Rock on.

Cyclops wears a Speedo. Wolverine objects. Jean tries to recruit Bishop for her harem.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spit and Syntax View Post
    Don’t have the money for a tablet, and Unlimited isn’t available in my country.

Rock on.
    Works smoothly on vpn in my place

Looks like Skottie Young and Dax Gordine have something coming to MU as well
    https://twitter.com/marvel/status/14...305971713?s=21
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Looks like Skottie Young and Dax Gordine have something coming to MU as well
    https://twitter.com/marvel/status/14...305971713?s=21
    Big fan of scottie young here so this is interesting. I been following his art since before he made it big. Him, Corey Lewis, and Bengal use to be my art inspirations along with Bachalo once upon a time.

Brings back memories of the old website i can't even remember the name but it was like battles where your character would challenge someone else and then you had like a 7-10 days or the agreed upon amount of time to draw your side of the battle. The good ol days.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I couldn't be any more uninterested in the Marvel Unlimited thingies even if I tried.
    Even if I was...
    In this Covid economy, my budget only extends so far and I'm really not looking to add anymore content to my current list of acquisitions and purchases.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 09-08-2021 at 11:48 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar

When I moved from NY to ATL I had to sell off all of my collection of comics to help me fund my move and give me living expenses, but let me tell you, Marvel Unlimited has been a dream to read some of those issues again! My only big complaint is that XFactor, XForce, and Excalibur aren't fully on collected on there but more and more come on all the time.

I'm excited to see what Hickman brings tomorrow, and if they start doing more webcomics on there I will love it.

If you are on the fence about Marvel Unlimited, I suggest trying it out. I've read things I've always wanted to read but never did like The Defenders or Fantastic Four or Mutant X. It is a lot of fun!
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I couldn't be any more uninterested in the Marvel Unlimited thingies even if I tried.
    Even if I was...
    In this Covid economy, my budget only extends so far and I'm really not looking to add anymore content to my current list of acquisitions and purchases.
    Oh, come on, D... Splurge.

😂 (j/k)

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Oh, come on, D... Splurge.

�� (j/k)
    LOL.
    I do...just not on comics. ;D
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThomBoleyn View Post
    When I moved from NY to ATL I had to sell off all of my collection of comics to help me fund my move and give me living expenses, but let me tell you, Marvel Unlimited has been a dream to read some of those issues again! My only big complaint is that XFactor, XForce, and Excalibur aren't fully on collected on there but more and more come on all the time.

I'm excited to see what Hickman brings tomorrow, and if they start doing more webcomics on there I will love it.

If you are on the fence about Marvel Unlimited, I suggest trying it out. I've read things I've always wanted to read but never did like The Defenders or Fantastic Four or Mutant X. It is a lot of fun!
    I only read through Marvel U now. I was using that service to catch up on some stuff I missed over the years, but was still buying a few series through Comixology on release date. Once MU switched to only a 3 month delay, I gave up on buying current issues and now read everything on there. The last few years I was always falling a few months behind on reading so this is no different. Sure, it is tough to avoid spoilers, but I am also reading way more comics than I ever did and checking out stuff I would have never had the money to buy. Can't beat paying less than $6/month for all you have access to.
    It was easy for me to switch because I was never a comic "collector" . I've saved a few series that I really enjoyed, but most ended up in the recycling container every couple of years when I decided to purge. I also didn't feel like I was abandoning my LCS because I got most of my books through Marvel's print subscription service. I would really only went to my LCS to get a mini or event series or to check out a new title.