Default 2010s Shonen Protagonist Battle Royale

Asta from Black Clover

Shinra Kusakabe from Fire Force

Yuji Itadori from Jujutsu Kaisen

Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer

Shiki Granbell from Eden's Zero

Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia

Meliodas from Seven Deadly Sins

Edit: Sorry for including Senku. I was making this based on another list and forgot to remove him.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 09-07-2021 at 12:39 PM.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm pretty sure that Meliodas is strong enough to kill everyone else here with his first attack, by accident.

Barring Meliodas, Senku's only hope is that everyone else just suffers a heart attack and dies since he is a somewhat out of shape teenager who probably can't survive being caught in the back blast of a fight between a bunch of people who are all at least as strong as Tsukasa, and most likely significantly stronger and faster.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 09-07-2021 at 07:03 PM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Meliodas obliterates everyone in the match by waving his sword in their general direction.

Horrendous mismatch, near biblical in nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Meliodas obliterates everyone in the match by waving his sword in their general direction.

Horrendous mismatch, near biblical in nature.
    Melodias was the only one I was familiar with in the line-up, and I knew he was quite the powerhouse. But it seems he's too much for the rest of the roster.

Mia San Mia!

Current manga Asta wins easily. Asta's feat is much more impressive than Meliodas, and the only one that can give Asta a run out of his money is Shiki, just because Shiki is sci-fi oriented. If Asta can destroy Shiki gravity with Devil's Union then the others are walk over him.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki View Post
    Current manga Asta wins easily. Asta's feat is much more impressive than Meliodas, and the only one that can give Asta a run out of his money is Shiki, just because Shiki is sci-fi oriented. If Asta can destroy Shiki gravity with Devil's Union then the others are walk over him.
    Meliodas could slice a mountain in half with swinging a twig at it, and that was several massive power-ups ago. Asta isn't even close to that level, like at all. He's also too slow to keep up with Meliodas.

If we count out Meliodas I would maybe back Shinra and his light speed fire kicks myself. ...hmm, I've fallen behind on Fire Force. Gotta catch up with it again.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki View Post
    Dear me.

Meliodas is wildly physically beyond Asta in every stat that matters. He has a superior range game, can literally ignore mountain busting blasts to the face and is capable of blitzing dudes who run literal miles in an instant.

I'm only half paying attention to Black Clover and I know he has no chance here.