Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
Spider-man has had multiple arcs in ASM in this run w/Kingpin and his sone came back in it.New Avengers came back in ASM to deal w/Kingpin, Spidey is a constant guest star in current DD run and Matt brought him to Kingpin and Company and told them Spidey would deal w/them when he's in prison.

All that set-up wasted.Ben has no weight in the story, it doesn't matter if it's Ben or Miles or Thor, because there's no build up.Not saying don't use them in these, but they can't replace the weight here.

Also we were going to get Spidey going to meet Matt after his fight w/Kindred but editorial cut it out, it was in ASM.
From what I know, Daredevil and Spidey had a lot of team ups in the 90's right? They knew each other identities, heck - Daredevil even showed in that 2000's game for PSX and N64.

I don't understand why they can't be friends anymore and guest Starr I their respective books. It felt like Zdarsky wanted to, and in the end we got a Bro moment between them. I just hope it stays this way.