Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: ASM 73 full

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Frankly I fucking hated Sins Past so even if all this was to retcon it I'd consider it worth it

They don't explain whos DNA was used to create the twins

Extraordinary Member

Does it matter?We have seen multiple combined clones of people.IIRC we have Spider-man and Cyclops clone as well.As long as the affair didn't happen we good

I’m a big Green goblin fan I love Harry in the old spectacular Spider-Man very sinister I love his portrayal in this but I will be disappointed if he doesn’t physically come back into his own body at some point

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Does it matter?We have seen multiple combined clones of people.IIRC we have Spider-man and Cyclops clone as well.As long as the affair didn't happen we good
    Kinda, yeah. Knowing from whose DNA the twins were created could add another twist here.

The waiting for the last issue is going to be unbearable! Well, the leaks from 4chan weren't exact at 100%, but it's obvious there were partially truth in them.

I want to believe the part were Mephisto will drag Norman Osborn to Hell for cheating his deal clonning Harry will actually happen, and the part where Mephisto, tired of Peter, he undoes willingly OMD and restores the marriage.

People are still forgetting one thing.

Norman is still cleansed from his "Sins".
    If he's not faking it, then we know it's magic, so Kindred should still have some sort of demonic hellpowers.

Or maybe it's Mysterio's Hypnosis. I heard he's a popular retcon choice these days

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    People are still forgetting one thing.

Norman is still cleansed from his "Sins".
    If he's not faking it, then we know it's magic, so Kindred should still have some sort of demonic hellpowers.

Or maybe it's Mysterio's Hypnosis. I heard he's a popular retcon choice these days
    Question, what souls was Mephisto hoping to get in Sinister War 4 and how? Only way I can think is if Kindred was telling the truth and is an agent of hell for real.

If Kindred didn't have real demon powers, opening a "hellfire pit" through illusion in front of MJ after recognizing Mysterio tricked her would be beyond incredible levels of trolling.

"Yeah it was all tricks! Now face real Hell! Except it's just another trick!"

RE: the grave digger, I believe it's just hypnotized Norman.
    Last edited by Webhead; 09-09-2021 at 01:56 PM.

4chan already has "spoilers" for #74?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by shadow panther View Post
    4chan already has "spoilers" for #74?
    Link please?

Link please?
    i was asking not stating

Fantastic Member

Something I wondered about the 'spoilers' for 74 on 4chan...

They say Norman is going to kill the twins, let's say that happens... what's to stop Harry from possessing another body? I mean, he even said Sarah was just a vessel/husk. Could that be his fate? To hound Peter by possessing people, keeping Kindred around when needed? Heck, I don't even see how Norman does it, physical damage doesn't seem to affect Kindred or the bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by t-spider View Post
    Something I wondered about the 'spoilers' for 74 on 4chan...

They say Norman is going to kill the twins, let's say that happens... what's to stop Harry from possessing another body? I mean, he even said Sarah was just a vessel/husk. Could that be his fate? To hound Peter by possessing people, keeping Kindred around when needed? Heck, I don't even see how Norman does it, physical damage doesn't seem to affect Kindred or the bodies.
    They can just destroy the AI

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    Question, what souls was Mephisto hoping to get in Sinister War 4 and how? Only way I can think is if Kindred was telling the truth and is an agent of hell for real.
    He has to be something he literally killed peter and brought him back just to kill him again

Astonishing Member

They can just destroy the AI
    What if the AI has back-up copies of himself? That's how Ultron and other AIs always return.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    I suppose that all the souls of the six Sinister Groups, all those infected with a Kindred's centipede I guess. But Doc Ock freed himself and the others from Kindred's control.