Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Episode 3 Comment Section
    "very accurate. no teen knows how to read a map."
    "wheelchair girlboss"

"how in God's name does a simple webtoon make Batfamily suits that are better than most comics. I'm damn impressed."
    for context, Damian is wearing his Rebirth costume but simplified, Spoiler is New 52 simplified, and Tim is wearing his New 52 suit but without the winged cape

"I love this! Are you gonna do any ships like Birdflash or are you only going to focus on the main batfam?"
    Quite a few people still think this is fan made instead of official DC product

"EXCUSE ME Stephanie loves Eggplant, not purple xD"
    Omigosh. Someone remember. I thought the 2010 Batfam fandom has gone extinct.

"Only three chapters but so many dilfs I am not complaining"
    They're talking about Gordon now

"Wait is that Huntress"
    "I just realized huntress isn't here wasn't there a huntress that was Bruce's daughter or cousin or something?"
    I REALLY want to comment that Huntress is Bruce's biological daughter and adopted son's love interest and team mate of the same adopted son's other love interest but I haven't signed up

"Is she a mix of like Gordon’s daughter (Barbara) and felicity because I remember in the show (Arrow) Felicity was named the Oracle (because she was the one who literally did what Barbara is doing for the batfam) this is a few things I really need help with since I haven’t put focus on the dc franchise in a while."
    "Yeah it’s also weird because Felícity was in a wheelchair for a while in the show (Arrow) so this is weird. She also wears glasses and a ponytail but is blonde. "
    Wow. I know the Arrowverse is using Batman villains but this is lazy

"I thought Commissioner Gordon was her uncle"
    Found the 90s reader

"can someone clear something? as far as I remember, barbara was Gordon's ex, right? "
    Found the Gotham watcher
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 09-24-2021 at 12:02 PM.

"UMMMMMM WHO TF IS ORACLE? Ohhhhh this is wheelchair babs. Ik she was paralyzed, because in the two version I'm reading rn both have her paralyzed, but she's still Batgirl in both of them"
    I have a sudden urge to strangle whoever it was that decided on Oracle Ban during New 52

"It became her codename after joker paralyzed her and she became a hacker for the bat team"
    "In what version?"
    Strangling urges intensifies

"if Barbara is Oracle i wonder which story side happened here but one fact is sure batman and oracle fcked "
    Cursed. CURSED.

"If you watch the movie ‘The Killing Joke’ you’ll see how she was crippled"
    Wrong Killing Joke to recommend, dammit! I really need to sign up.

"So this is a "A death in the family" kinda sequel?"
    Wrong 80s story but yes but also no

Two kinds of people:
    "BABS IN A WHEELCHAIR. I've died and finally found the correct DC universe again. - cries happy tears -"
    "So Barbara still in the wheel chair sad. "
    Those two are back to back

"this is canon for me. no i dont care about King or Lobell. this is canon. i needed this for 3 years. THREE YEARS dc. ive been waiting for so long. so so long. happy family. no abuse, no murder(yet). just happy family time."
    Hey is this one of you guys? ^^ jk this could be someone from Tumblr.

"I am also wondering if Oracle and Nightwing are a thing in this or if the author is a Nightfire fan."
    This is gonna happen sooner or later, and people actually already asking if Dick doesn't show up yet because he's with Starfire, but I was hoping it doesn't happen so soon... but shipping for some people is the main motivation for enjoying a DC output

"oh yeah i heard about stephanie browns robin and that like she died after like two weeks or something"
    Some things that are not supposed to be funny just becomes funny when you add "or something"

"how can Tim be so smart and still such a himbo"
    High Intelligence Low Wisdom

" I always thought it was weird that he went with the "most eligible batchelor" cover when he could be going with the "single dad" cover. Think about it, "oh Bruce! how did you get that massive bruise on your face? and a broken arm!" batchelor Bruce: "oh, I just fell down a bunch of stairs..." dad Bruce: "oh Jason was skateboarding down the stairs again and I was walking up and BAM!" the dad one is way more convenient and convincing."
    JASON WAS SKATEBOARDING DOWN THE STAIRS AGAIN

Meanwhile as people discovered that Barbara's in a wheelchair and Bruce is sometimes abusive in DC Comics, they also learn about The Killing Joke and All-Star Batman
    Most of the comments are celebrating Barbara Oracle as disabled rep
    There are still quite a few people asking why Damian's dark
    A lot of people are still asking for Dick
    Oh hey someone asked for Selina, Kate, Colin Wilkes, and Bernard Dowd
    Still a lot of comments on how light hearted Bat family is a nice change

"Okay so which one is LGBT tbh i think babs should be, lets retcon her to be bi"

"****! I'm out of coins"

"We want Dick! We want Dick! We want Dick!"

"DC be hardcore ripping off tumblr posts but I’m just so happy that so much of the stuff I’ve headcannoned is becoming canon"

"are you gonna add Claire Clover?"
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 09-24-2021 at 12:02 PM.

@Resting, please, continue. This is hilarious. Your commentary just makes it even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Robins trying to outdo each other .

I can appreciate the fact that Dick's first appearance isn't all about his butt...and Tim is the overachiever...and Cass talks about as much as you would expect.
    Jason's facial expressions - one of the best things in this series so far
    Dick is a Show off and i like it. Way to upstage eveyone else.

The thread is still warm so I'm not waiting. Episode 4 Comment Section

"Body slamming children for cookies should have been the #1 indicator it was him"

"The only track left behind was the clogged toilet. Bruce will be in for a nasty surprise"

"So Jason is that college kid that takes stuff from home when he’s back in town"
    "It's like he's a racoon in a human suit. Always digging through other people's junk with his lil' grabby hands."
    "Jason lives by the code of the Ferret."

A lot of people guessed it's Jason since he stole Batmobile tire

"Ngl I was expecting Selina"
    Fair

A lot of people mistaken the flashbang for a grenade. At least they mistake the less dangerous to the more dangerous, I'd hate to see a teenager mistakes their dad grenade for a flashbang. (what don't look at me like that, you Americans have reputation of keeping firearms at home I don't know how much fire you got)

Who the hell is this Panda Redd people keep talking about? Oh it's a TikToker who does Batfam skits.
    "people are hoping for The red Panda on TikTok to voice Jason"

"Hey, does anyone here rp batman? Seriously, Ive been looking everywhere and I cant find anyone."
    How do you not find anyone? I can't go on Tumblr and Twitter without finding a roleplayer

Since this episode only have 2 characters, there's no people asking about lore
    There's still people asking for Dick though
    A lot of people asking for Dick
    I can't wait to see the episode 5 comments

Most of the comments enjoy the wholesomeness of Bruce and Jason, the Spider-Man meme, the fact that they use a Marvel meme in DC, and just Jason being that guy in general

"Me at the start of this when he describes the crimes: It's Jason. When he specifies that it's three safehouses: It's Jason. When he asks who it could be: It's Jason. How did I know this? it's a series about the batfamily, and he's the only child with the sheer disrespect required to empty out three safehouses. Any of them would take one in a pinch- but three has to be Jason XD"

"Jason todd is baby and I as the lesbian I am must protect"
    Gosh get Grammarly

"please tell me this version will have the slightest bit of batjokes tension the mentally unstable gays have been craving-"
    Gosh get therapy

"Will the author add The Batman who laughs in this web comic?"
    No comment

I'm surprised there is no horny.. oh wait there it is

"not to be nsfw or whatever but this bruce wayne can hit it and quit it as many times as he pleases; no matter when, where, or why idc. cause i’ll be waiting there with open arms and open ****. talk about dilf this is a CLASS A DILF YALL TF he can use my **** as a towel to dry his **** on im begging"

I'm censoring some words since I'm sure this is not CBR safe and place it in a different comment just in case it's still gets deleted, it won't erase the other hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post

"not to be nsfw or whatever but this bruce wayne can hit it and quit it as many times as he pleases; no matter when, where, or why idc. cause i’ll be waiting there with open arms and open ****. talk about dilf this is a CLASS A DILF YALL TF he can use my **** as a towel to dry his **** on im begging"

I'm censoring some words since I'm sure this is not CBR safe and place it in a different comment just in case it's still gets deleted, it won't erase the other hard work.
    Honestly, if you had censored everything after the first couple of words, no one would have complained.

Cool. It hasn't gone yet.

Episode 5!

"Dick Grayson has arrived and he is perfection. Or seemingly perfect, but decades of trying to live up to Bruce's standards definitely take their toll."
    "He is peak “ perfect looking on the outside, falling apart on the inside,”

"Jason's biceps are the size of Damian's head ����"

"of course it's the circus kid who makes it EXTRA"

"I see Cass gets to keep the brain cell for the day"
    "That much testosterone in the room is bound to produce something stupid and Cass KNOWS IT"

“pure of heart, dumb of ass”

Oh there's a Damian role player in the comments

"Duke isn't here because he came in, saw what's happening and slowly backed out"

"the fact they're battling a child in a hand stand contest is so funny"

"I love that everyone is SWOLE"
    "Why is everyone so HOT"

Ah. My browser closed suddenly so this is it for now

Extraordinary Member

What I'm mostly wondering in Episode 5 is how Damian and Tim's shirt manage to defy gravity...

“pure of heart, dumb of ass”
    That one's a keeper.

A lot of people ask about the shirt too

"Tim being the smart one uses feet while Jason the god uses chin with ease"

"As a guy I can confirm that I would one hundred percent get over competitive in this situation also if my sister said don’t I’d definitely double down. Last but not least I finally get to see some Dick action. (I am aware how that sounds)"

"Ok but who won?"

"I think as a man I am qualified to say this: *men*..."

"Did Dick Grayson make me scream so loud that my Mom had to come check if I was okay? Yes, yes I did. Did I have to explain it was because the Bat Bros are having a friendly contest and were unable to eat their dinner! You bet your sweet bat butt I did."

"Has anyone else noticed that Dick's shadow is smiling as well? ��"

"Toxic Rob-ulinity"

"local dumb jock family dumb jocks itself into missing dinner"

"These boys are givin me Rock Lee vibes"

"I'm surprised that Tim is joining them. I thought you had more braincell Timmy...Flashback to his Robin and Young Justice shenanigans. I take back what I said"

"Did Alfred seriously make them a whole ass turkey for some week night dinner?"
    Post Workout meal with five people, that turkey's gonna be gone before you know it, only not this time

"I’ve never seen an ugly Dick Grayson"
    I'm gonna sign up and send them a link

Butt joke
    "Why was Dick not doing squats I thought that was his only work out routine"

Meanwhile readers are sharing their fitness tips
    "I did that once, but with leg day.... I was stuck in the changing room for a half hour before I could wobble to the car"
    "dude same, my school has stairs...��not fun."

More horny!
    "Oh to be pressed between Dick's thighs"
    "This reminds me that I want Jason Todd to deck me... with his pelvis."

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S BEEN TEN YEARS SINCE LI'L GOTHAM

Some people apparently has never seen a turkey and call it giant chicken

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post

My word!

Now I need to know what those censored words are.

The thirst is real.

You guys think they will print these out?

Quote Originally Posted by Mindi View Post
    You think they'll talk a little about the characters actually backstories because Duke's parents are both polarized and that sort of why he moved into the Wayne estate. Like I know it's a low chance but if they want to use this to bring in new fan, I don't know maybe I'm just reaching for something.
    They might do it later. Maybe they want to figure on the Batfam before Duck's batfamily