Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    First episode of season 2 is out!

I get the intention but knowing Damian and Cass' backgrounds and what the Batfamily deal with on a daily basis, calling a game "assassin" feels in bad taste.

Also looks like they updated Steph's costume? It looks more like her old Spoiler look minus the mask. I wish they updated Cass' costume because that suit is pretty outdated by this point (unless it's a tumblr thing).

Harper/Bluebird finally makes her debut.
    You're not wrong, but, this seems to be an "anything goes" paintball war. So, not gonna get on them for the name. Otherwise, a genuinely fun issue with the premier of a Harper in the series.

But alas, poor Richard. The first casualty in paintball war is always the softy.

I just read the season 2 opener. Paintball fights with the Batfamily is a cute idea. Just a pity Cassandra couldn't win two years in a row, she was cheated. Anyway, I love this series.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    First episode of season 2 is out!

I get the intention but knowing Damian and Cass' backgrounds and what the Batfamily deal with on a daily basis, calling a game "assassin" feels in bad taste.

Also looks like they updated Steph's costume? It looks more like her old Spoiler look minus the mask. I wish they updated Cass' costume because that suit is pretty outdated by this point (unless it's a tumblr thing).

Harper/Bluebird finally makes her debut.
    I like Bluebird’s design here, with the boots being blue instead of silver. It makes for better symmetry with the other blue portions of her suit.

The latest chapter had amateur footage of "Batgirl" running around. It looked like they had blonde hair, so was that meant to be Steph in a Batgirl suit? They didn't really call attention to it.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

https://www.dc.com/blog/2023/03/15/d...rint-fall-2023

The series is getting a print release in August with a 1st volume that compiles the first 25 strips. Vixen and Zatanna are getting the same treatment but Red Hood, strangely, it does not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    https://www.dc.com/blog/2023/03/15/d...rint-fall-2023

The series is getting a print release in August with a 1st volume that compiles the first 25 strips. Vixen and Zatanna are getting the same treatment but Red Hood, strangely, it does not.
    That's cool .

I guess since Red Hood started the latest they're still waiting for enough material to compile? Maybe?

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

It started at the same time that Zatanna

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    It started at the same time that Zatanna
    True...hmm. Maybe they're waiting for something, I dunno .

Has anyone seen the brilliant latest issue #77. I am in stiches
    Last edited by Majesty; 03-25-2023 at 06:30 PM.