Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Episode 3 Comment Section
    "very accurate. no teen knows how to read a map."
    "wheelchair girlboss"

"how in God's name does a simple webtoon make Batfamily suits that are better than most comics. I'm damn impressed."
    for context, Damian is wearing his Rebirth costume but simplified, Spoiler is New 52 simplified, and Tim is wearing his New 52 suit but without the winged cape

"I love this! Are you gonna do any ships like Birdflash or are you only going to focus on the main batfam?"
    Quite a few people still think this is fan made instead of official DC product

"EXCUSE ME Stephanie loves Eggplant, not purple xD"
    Omigosh. Someone remember. I thought the 2010 Batfam fandom has gone extinct.

"Only three chapters but so many dilfs I am not complaining"
    They're talking about Gordon now

"Wait is that Huntress"
    "I just realized huntress isn't here wasn't there a huntress that was Bruce's daughter or cousin or something?"
    I REALLY want to comment that Huntress is Bruce's biological daughter and adopted son's love interest and team mate of the same adopted son's other love interest but I haven't signed up

"Is she a mix of like Gordon’s daughter (Barbara) and felicity because I remember in the show (Arrow) Felicity was named the Oracle (because she was the one who literally did what Barbara is doing for the batfam) this is a few things I really need help with since I haven’t put focus on the dc franchise in a while."
    "Yeah it’s also weird because Felícity was in a wheelchair for a while in the show (Arrow) so this is weird. She also wears glasses and a ponytail but is blonde. "
    Wow. I know the Arrowverse is using Batman villains but this is lazy

"I thought Commissioner Gordon was her uncle"
    Found the 90s reader

"can someone clear something? as far as I remember, barbara was Gordon's ex, right? "
    Found the Gotham watcher
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 09-24-2021 at 12:02 PM.