Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    What I'm mostly wondering in Episode 5 is how Damian and Tim's shirt manage to defy gravity...
    What I've been wondering for a couple of weeks is how and when did Damian die in this Universe? Damian before he turned 9 in this universe was killed while fighting crime and brought back! That is super dark for such a light series.

I wonder how old Tim, Jason and Dick are in this series? Even Cass seems to be in her 20's. Duke is in school so we know he's a teenager. The rest don't appear to be. They all seem to be adults.
    Last edited by Fergus; 09-27-2021 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindi View Post
    You think they'll talk a little about the characters actually backstories because Duke's parents are both polarized and that sort of why he moved into the Wayne estate. Like I know it's a low chance but if they want to use this to bring in new fan, I don't know maybe I'm just reaching for something.
    They teased Duke at school so yeah no reason why his folks would be off the table.

I'd also like the fact that Duke is a meta added. That makes him different from the rest of the Batkids.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindi View Post
    You think they'll talk a little about the characters actually backstories because Duke's parents are both polarized and that sort of why he moved into the Wayne estate. Like I know it's a low chance but if they want to use this to bring in new fan, I don't know maybe I'm just reaching for something.
    To heavy for this series I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    To heavy for this series I think.
    Have to agree. At this point, it seems kind of confirmed that the webtoon is mostly comedic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    So:

- Dick with big supportive big brother vibes.

- Confirmation Barbara was Batgirl in the past.

- I wonder if the Flash shoes or the Black Canary shirt. Babs wearing a Dinah shirt (and Dinah looks to also be a singer in this continuity).

- Steph supporting Green Arrow just because he's also blonde is priceless.

- Several Leaguer's show up: Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Arrow, and I think we see Black Canary sitting next to Ollie. I like Green Arrow's design but Flash has those unnecessary lines.

That was pretty good, Dick was totally trolling Bruce.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Handsome Dick on first panel. Nice.
    That is the most run down Wayne Manor Library I've seen. Like it's not bad but the wood panel ceiling and bare bones book shelves (Wayne Manor Library tend to go for Victorian) makes it looks like he's sitting in a random villa
    They really make sure they draw Bruce's wrinkles in every episode. Regular comics would never. The oldest they got Bruce is giving him beard.

Alright. Time to check the comments.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

"One of the reasons why Tim and Damian aren't here is because we know for sure they'll pick Batman. �� I KNOW for sure Dick, Jason, and Steph are doing it on purpose"
    and Cass. Tim can be Nightwing.

"Tim 100% has Superboy stuff ��"

Some people think Jason's fave is WW because he's in relationship with Artemis

"Only thing missing is Jarro"

"Green Arrow is just Steph's self-insert Justice League OC it's fine"

"Hey look on the bright side Bruce! You haven’t seen anyone in anything Green Lantern related!"
    In New 52 Tim wore a Green Lantern shirt

"Bruce *cries in Selina's arms that night*Her *slowly slides a box labeled Aquaman under her bed"

"The REAL reason Batman has plans to nerf them all."

"Really Steph? Green Arrow, right in front of my salad?"

"XD the creator HAS to have seen panda red before this because god I can see his comedy here"
    "I.... feel like this has been a PandaRedd skit?"
    These people are gonna make me watch PandaRedd huh?

"Damian's favorite is Batman but not Bruce. lol his favorite Batman is Grayson and everyone knows it."

"I don’t simp often but when I’m hot with a hot blond I just ����. Why would you show me green arrow while I’m all vulnerable like this ��
    Today's horny is brought to you by Ollie simp... and Dick's dimples and Jason's arm and someone still wants Bruce to rail them

"I didn’t know KFC man be Green arrow...huh, the little things I be noticing"
    Two kinds of people

"anyone else notice he's wearing his short dark purple gloves like his first bat suit"
    No, if that's purple I need to recalibrate my monitor

"What I wouldn’t give to hear Kevin Conroy act this scene out at a convention"

"Okay... maybe I could understand her picking Green Arrow if he lost the weird mustache-beard thing. But right now though, Batman wins between the two in my book as far as looks go."
    Steph is SO not attracted to Bruce

More education:
    "He just needs to see Tim. He was such a fan of Batman that he knew from crime data alone that Batman was sad and needed a new sidekick. The boy wanted to be Robin so bad that when he was forced to retire, he became “Red Robin.”
    "I never knew that. I only know that in Batman beyond he retired after killing the Joker and became the Joker because of a piece of tech that was installed on him when the Joker had him."

"1. Dick did that on purpose and the others are in on it
    2. They did it because Bruce forgot Damian's artexpo.
    3. that is where Tim and Damian is"

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    "One of the reasons why Tim and Damian aren't here is because we know for sure they'll pick Batman. "

Damian would pick Nightwing and Tim would pick Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    That was pretty good, Dick was totally trolling Bruce.
    In the context of this series I think he's too wholesome to be genuinely trolling...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    In the context of this series I think he's too wholesome to be genuinely trolling...
    Have to agree. It was out of genuine good feelings. Steph's choice in merch, though... .

Jason, I could go 50/50 on. Trolling, yet still being a fan of the Amazons.

Astonishing Member

The trolling one is definitely Stephanie.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    "One of the reasons why Tim and Damian aren't here is because we know for sure they'll pick Batman."
    Honestly, if Jason hadn't already, I could have seen Damian picking Wonder Woman. Respect for a fellow swordsman lol

Hell, with his love of animals, Vixen might have been an option too XD