Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

aww they let him say avengers assemble. Suit is just a spin on the classic suit I do like that trend lately.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post

Ah, right, I vaguely recall that he's in some controversy.
    From what I know, Drake Bell was convicted for sexually assualting the underage teenager.
    Last edited by primenumber101; 11-11-2021 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    The costume feels odd to me. Especially around the chest and belt area. It feels half-done and the half-torso area of the red Chest closes way above where it usually goes and the lack of a full belt and two stripes on the hips makes it look like the New 52 Superman version of Spider-Man's suit.
    To me, the costume reminds me of the evergreen Spider-Man costume that Marvel use for Spider-man related merchancise.
    vuy1tbi3e5c11.jpg

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    aww they let him say avengers assemble. Suit is just a spin on the classic suit I do like that trend lately.
    It's better than reinventing the wheel, I say, even if most of the time I do like the reinventions. That said, I do have some hope for this version of Spider-Man getting treated as a worthy peer of the Avengers. The description Crystal Dynamics gave at first did seem to indicate he'd been at it for a (long) while before the Avengers either first assembled or reassembled, as there was a five-year time-skip following the "A-Day" disaster that started the game's plot and kicked off A.I.M.'s takeover. Plenty of time for Spider-Man to have been active and gotten some pre-Avengers experience under his belt. Personally, if we're going to have a "younger" Spider-Man again, I'd prefer he at least be college-aged, which would put him in his late teens or early twenties, young enough to be "relatable" and old enough to have some experience and maturity in him. Kind of like the 90s animated Spider-Man.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by primenumber101 View Post
    From what I know, Drake Bell was convicted for sexually assualting for underage teenager.
    Damn, that's nasty lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Personally, if we're going to have a "younger" Spider-Man again, I'd prefer he at least be college-aged, which would put him in his late teens or early twenties, young enough to be "relatable" and old enough to have some experience and maturity in him. Kind of like the 90s animated Spider-Man.
    At this point it's difficult for Marvel to try going for college aged Spidey, but who knows, they allowed that in the PS4 game...

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Damn, that's nasty lol.

At this point it's difficult for Marvel to try going for college aged Spidey, but who knows, they allowed that in the PS4 game...
    PS4's Spider-Man was a college graduate and had been active for eight years, so he was at least 23 years old. Might be 24 now, given Spider-Man: Miles Morales was indicated to start a year after the events of PS4 Spider-Man.

Amazing Member

combine_images.jpg

Something I noticed from the roadmap compared to the trailer. The changed his costume up a bit. I wonder if that original costume will be in the game as a "classic" suit, or if it was just a promo image.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaTime2099 View Post
    combine_images.jpg

Something I noticed from the roadmap compared to the trailer. The changed his costume up a bit. I wonder if that original costume will be in the game as a "classic" suit, or if it was just a promo image.
    Could be, yeah.

Astonishing Member

I can't wait to see Spidey interacting with the Avengers here. Since the Avengers' reputation was ruined at the beginning of the game, I wonder if Jameson will have a role in this story, taking advantage to attack both Spider-Man and the Avengers here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I can't wait to see Spidey interacting with the Avengers here. Since the Avengers' reputation was ruined at the beginning of the game, I wonder if Jameson will have a role in this story, taking advantage to attack both Spider-Man and the Avengers here.
    That would make a lot of sense.

Last edited by primenumber101; 11-12-2021 at 06:30 PM.

Not bad, not bad. Not sure how I feel about giving the MK III Spider-Armor a codpiece, though.

Looks decent. People won't stop comparing them to Insomniac though...

FEB_OYLX0AMiUF2.jpg

One more suit, which is refined version of Secret Wars Costume.