Default Help me remember an old (we're talking 80s or 90s) B&W Indie Comic.

Now - here's there thing. The comic itself, I think only ever ran ONE issue. I think there was plans to run more, but as with many indies - it just never happened.

The CORE comic - I can't remember. However, there was a special guest artist/writer - for a second story - where it's a guy, fighting aliens.

Art style is pretty unique - the aliens, from what I remember - remind me of the slime aliens from that ChexQuest game. (See this image).

I (sort of) remember he's on a space ship and something goes wrong - and he has to make his way through these aliens. It's a little silly, from what I remember.

Totally useful right?
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Um, good luck with this.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Dude. lol. you really gonna have to do better if you want real help.

Honestly at the time of the posting - that's pretty much all I could remember.

But after doing some digging - and digging through my Indie comics - I came across ICARUS (by Aircel Comics) - and the art rung a bell. Checked through my issues of ElfLord where the artist DAVE COOPER had some stories after ElfLord - it's (99.99999%) sure he was the artist of the story in question - but having gone through all of my issues of ELFLORD, it's not there. So I am assuming it was probably in the back of like LEATHER & LACE issues I had (had like the first... ten or so?)... or another AIRCEL comic that I no longer have (the only ones I kept were ElfLord related ones).
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!