Default X-Men Unlimited issues 1 & 2 review

Spoilers below in case you don’t have Marvel Unlimited and want to read the issues later.

We start off at the Peak and A.I.M. has just kidnapped 3 mutants. Wolverine takes a gate to the station and literally and sees the A.I.M. space ship escaping. He literally drops in from the Peak no suit just propelled to the ship. He rips open the hull and all the minions fly out. Logan finds a computer to see if he can figure out what’s going on. Modok talks to him from the computer and tells him he can’t stop them then blows up the ship after it docks on a station and the scientists escape. Logan hangs onto the station and breaks in again. He beats up the remaining soldier for info and jumps down an elevator shaft only to come face to face with a giant electric Modok.

Art was solid story was fun. Good stuff
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

it was a decent story, very glad its a weekly series as well interested to see how this book progresses
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

I really dug the all vertical format. I thought it was way easier to read then clicking for the next page. Plus the parts with big verticality in the story were really cool. Shevley did a great job on art I thought.

Sounds cool. Reminds me of the Return of Wolverine and Logan's assault on Persephone's space station. At least in terms of the description.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Sounds cool. Reminds me of the Return of Wolverine and Logan's assault on Persephone's space station. At least in terms of the description.
    Who? Lol she amounted to a whole lotta nothing. Yeah it was similar to that but no hot claws. Never hot claws…

Yeah, she seems to have been completely forgotten. They hyped her up as a new major Wolverine villain, then nothing. I'm guessing because Hickman came along not long after and revamped the X-books with HoX/PoX.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Spoilers below in case you don’t have Marvel Unlimited and want to read the issues later.

We start off at the Peak and A.I.M. has just kidnapped 3 mutants. Wolverine takes a gate to the station and literally and sees the A.I.M. space ship escaping. He literally drops in from the Peak no suit just propelled to the ship. He rips open the hull and all the minions fly out. Logan finds a computer to see if he can figure out what’s going on. Modok talks to him from the computer and tells him he can’t stop them then blows up the ship after it docks on a station and the scientists escape. Logan hangs onto the station and breaks in again. He beats up the remaining soldier for info and jumps down an elevator shaft only to come face to face with a giant electric Modok.

Art was solid story was fun. Good stuff
    Have these two issues been released yet?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Have these two issues been released yet?
    Yes, they were released on Marvel Unlimited today.

I liked the art, but I don't have much to say about the story. It's pretty much a generic Wolverine goes on a rescue mission thing.

Extraordinary Member

This stuff is fine for a quick swipe the phone and get a quick fix of Hollywood style storytelling. There is at least something interesting enough being left unanswered to make someone want to wait for each new episode, but not enough for me to pay for the service.