Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spiderman 2

Default Spiderman 2

I got til 2023 to get a ps5
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

My guess is it's Kraven in the narration.And Venom as we saw.

Not a fan of the spider-men approach.
    Just make sure Peter is the focus of this.Miles got his game in which Peter was taken out and then sidelined for the whole game.Not saying Miles should be that but a 50-50 split, c'mon now.
    Batman gets 3-5 games and we can't get more than one good Peter game.

I like this Miles though, he's up there w/ ITSV so that's good and they seem to work well together.As long as they don't pull a Miles Ps5 and have Peter beat up by PIS so Miles can save the day it works.

Biggest question is how they will manage the supporting cast, like will we be split between Peter and Miles's supporting cast.Hopefully Miles is just a part of his cast like the first one but plays an active role.
    Because we have Harry as Venom and Osborn.So the personal drama is definitely coming from Pete in this.
    And do we play through Peter in the story for the most part or Miles, or do we choose or is it split?

Also Kraven talking like they have fought, I mean maybe Peter did but Miles couldn't have in this universe hence the surprise thing.

Spider-man, the first one had a grand scale.This could rival that, hopefully they get the emotion right.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 09-09-2021 at 02:00 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post

Not a fan of the spider-men approach.
    Just make sure Peter is the focus of this.Miles got his game in which Peter was taken out and then sidelined for the whole game.Not saying Miles should be that but a 50-50 split, c'mon now.
    So sick of you in every thread with this. Get over yourself.

This world was built for both of them. Let the people behind the game tell the story they want. Let players enjoy themselves.

Miles was always going to be a part of this sequel. The original made that obvious.

I can't wait to hear endless rants from you about how this is so disrespectful, how this means everyone involved hates Peter and is actively trying to destroy him.

Maybe some players would enjoy a 50-50 split. I would. The two play differently, and stretch different skills and strategies.

Yeah! *crosses fingers for Ben's classic Spider-Man suit or Beyond suit*
    Looks interesting. My first though about switching between characters - GTA V style. Maybe coop with friend? Now that would be... amazing!

Astonishing Member

That trailer looks ****ing amazing.

Didn't expect the eight-legged suit to be in this. It looks amazing. As does Venom.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    So sick of you in every thread with this. Get over yourself.

This world was built for both of them. Let the people behind the game tell the story they want. Let players enjoy themselves.

Miles was always going to be a part of this sequel. The original made that obvious.

I can't wait to hear endless rants from you about how this is so disrespectful, how this means everyone involved hates Peter and is actively trying to destroy him.

Maybe some players would enjoy a 50-50 split. I would. The two play differently, and stretch different skills and strategies.
    If you read the whole post I said I like him and he's cool.I'm not saying he should't be included.

Just said that having them 2 fighting side by side for the whole thing won't make sense, like split them up w/ different missions or something.

A 50-50 split wouldn't work because Both Venom and Osborn are related to Peter.I'm talking about the story, not gameplay.Co-op Spidey sounds great.

This isn't disrespectful,I never said it was.What they did to Peter in Miles game was but it was his game, so it was to be expected.

Chill,If you're sick then scroll ahead.Not asking you to respond.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    That trailer looks ****ing amazing.

Didn't expect the eight-legged suit to be in this. It looks amazing. As does Venom.
    Why is the Venom blue?IIRC isn't it yellow.
    So is that and the legs just special suits or...

BANNED

Kraven is in it, and it feels like it's riffing off Spencer's HUNTED with different Spiders being hunted and pitted against drones and other mooks and the theme of big predators in the dark.

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

http://https://www.google.com/amp/s/...niac-games-ps5

Accoding to the Ryan Schneider, head of franchise strategy and studio relations at Insomniac Games,
    Venom will be voiced by Tony Todd, actor from the Candyman

Quote Originally Posted by primenumber101 View Post

Accoding to the Ryan Schneider, head of franchise strategy and studio relations at Insomniac Games,
    Nice I do wonder if it will still be harry under the suit. Also we don't have Norman as Green Goblin yet in this universe. Should we expect him to be the final boss instead of Kraven
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

That makes sense, now that you mentioned it, I did hear a bit of Zoom from The Flash in there. His voice performance on that show was always good, so I look forward to hearing him in game.

I know we just got the information about the release, but... Venom DLC would be dope. Similar to USM game.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    That makes sense, now that you mentioned it, I did hear a bit of Zoom from The Flash in there. His voice performance on that show was always good, so I look forward to hearing him in game.
    Indeed. One of the best parts, and since TV Zoom was heavily inspired by Venom in terms of his design and voice to begin with . . . it feels like it's come full circle to have Tony Todd voice Venom himself.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reilly View Post
    I know we just got the information about the release, but... Venom DLC would be dope. Similar to USM game.
    Insomniac made a spin off about Miles, it would be amazing to have another spin off focused on Venom/Agen Venom/Flash Thompson with a crazier gameplay based on the symbiote.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Insomniac made a spin off about Miles, it would be amazing to have another spin off focused on Venom/Agen Venom/Flash Thompson with a crazier gameplay based on the symbiote.
    Could pull off something like the Prototype games, since a lot of the protagonists' abilities there were very heavily reminiscent of what a symbiote could do.
    The spider is always on the hunt.