Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Spiderman 2

Amazing Member

Do we think Peter (or Miles) will become attached to the symbiote, or just venom on his own?

Also with Kraven being in the game as well as potentially the black suit, could there be an adaptation of Kraven's last hunt?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaTime2099 View Post
    Do we think Peter (or Miles) will become attached to the symbiote, or just venom on his own?

Also with Kraven being in the game as well as potentially the black suit, could there be an adaptation of Kraven's last hunt?
    Maybe, mixed with Spencer's HUNTED.

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

I wonder if the new Wolverine game would take place in same universe as Spider-Man, given how they'll be both developed by same company.

If they do, I wouldnt be suprise if they make a reference or continuity nod to one another.

Thoughts:

- Yeah, I can't think of anyone else that voice could be other than Kraven. Sounds like he comes to New York for a challenge and somehow that gets embroiled in whatever is going on with the Spiders and Venom. Which makes me curious what the exact dynamic is with Venom and how that functions into the plot. Is that Harry? Is the main thrust stopping Venom or fighting Kraven? Or both.

- Tony Todd is the Symbiote/Venom. So, like, assume the Symbiote possesses Peter or Miles do we get Tony Todd talking into their heads? Are we getting Symbiote forms? How could you do a Venom story without the Black Suit?

- Miles finally has an Insomniac original costume.

- It looks like we have Peter and Miles together but how does that work from a gameplay/story standpoint? Is Peter the de-facto main character while Miles is just a partner who another player can control or who you can do team-up attacks with in combat like the Batfamily in Arkham Knight? Does the game allow you to choose the protagonist? Will Miles have a new narrative arc? How does the Open World work? Or does the other Spider-Man appear only when you're doing specific environment missions? Venom could probably use more than one Spider to take down more than Kraven does.

- What new costumes/old costumes can we expect along with new gadgets/abilities?

- Will this tie-in with the Wolverine game?

- I guess they're probably saving up Green Goblin for the third game.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by primenumber101 View Post
    I wonder if the new Wolverine game would take place in same universe as Spider-Man, given how they'll be both developed by same company.

If they do, I wouldnt be suprise if they make a reference or continuity nod to one another.
    I think it will be a surprise if they don't crossover.

Wolverine showed up in ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN game where he was a boss fight we engaged as Venom. Since it's Ultimate Wolverine, aka a total a--hole, this was one time you wanted to whale on him.

Spider-Man also made this cameo in X2 WOLVERINE'S REVENGE in a deleted scene (which you unlocked or accessed anyway by completing some challenges)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6noDCuM3-Ds

Astonishing Member

At the end of the first trailer, it seemed to indicate Venom's host was Harry. If Kraven is the one narrating the story, it means Venom will be skipping hosts through the story?

It would be interesting if, by any chance, Mary Jane ends up being possessed by Venom too.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

I home this is like Arkham Origins where Kraven gets every villain of Spidey's to hunt the Spider-Men and then Venom (being you know who in this universe) comes in for the rescue

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

http://https://www.reddit.com/r/Marv...m_source=share

Well, this reddit post answered my question. PS blog entry confirmed that Spider-man and Wolverine both take places in same universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    I think it will be a surprise if they don't crossover.

Wolverine showed up in ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN game where he was a boss fight we engaged as Venom. Since it's Ultimate Wolverine, aka a total a--hole, this was one time you wanted to whale on him.

Spider-Man also made this cameo in X2 WOLVERINE'S REVENGE in a deleted scene (which you unlocked or accessed anyway by completing some challenges)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6noDCuM3-Ds
    Wolverine also showed up in Web of Shadows game as ally and boss.The canceled sequel for Web of Shadows has plan to make Wolverine as playable character as well.

Well in my opinion, I dont think Insomniac would do crossover right away with both series, as they would prefer focus on individual games. But I think theres be possible crossover in future.

Mighty Member

Honestly just get rid of Miles. In addition to that I think they should also get rid of Peter. Give me a game where I can play as both Kraven and Venom and hunt Spider-Man. IMO venom and Kraven >Spider-Men

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    I home this is like Arkham Origins where Kraven gets every villain of Spidey's to hunt the Spider-Men and then Venom (being you know who in this universe) comes in for the rescue
    I'm curious how they'll handle Kraven with the Spider-Men and Venom here because, when I think Kraven, I think of the singularly driven hunt against Spider-Man and not necessarily involving a bunch of other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm curious how they'll handle Kraven with the Spider-Men and Venom here because, when I think Kraven, I think of the singularly driven hunt against Spider-Man and not necessarily involving a bunch of other people.
    Ah but you're thinking of 616 Kraven; this universe is totally different

Hell, he might be movie producer Kraven from Ultimate Marvel

That's more of a general rule for Kraven, though.
    I don't think they'd go that far. Maybe he's a live-streamer like the last cartoon Kraven .

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm hoping we get the Wakandan Kraven who was rumored to be the villain for No Way Home. A Kraven with Wakandan tech could be OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm hoping we get the Wakandan Kraven who was rumored to be the villain for No Way Home. A Kraven with Wakandan tech could be OP.
    Why would he sound Russian if he's Wakandan though?

a live-streamer like the last cartoon Kraven .
    That would be the ultimate troll

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    that would be so awesome and it would build out the universe too

Why would he sound Russian if he's Wakandan though?
    he may be similar to Klaw, maybe rescued as a kid or whatever