Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    PS Blog confirms the game is in the same universe as the Spider-Man game
    https://blog.playstation.com/2021/09...rine-revealed/
    This may make me buy a ps5 now.

Absolutely amazing!

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

Please… for the love of all things good… have Jubilee appear in this game. She hung with him in Madripoor for quite some time. Even better… allow her to be playable for certain parts of the game. Stealth-like acrobatics, blinding/blasting enemies, and setting up distractions for Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I expect to at least see Nightcrawler, Kitty or Jubilee. Maybe Storm and Colossus ifnwe are lucky.
    Ooh, Kitty Pryde DLC would be fun.

Punk Storm dlc please
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

There should be gameplay elements that utilise Logan’s height, like him being able to run under tables his enemies can’t, or hide inside a shoebox.

Lmao I knew there would be a lot of people complaining about Wolverine getting a game instead of an X-Men game, but the fact of the matter is that single player team games are difficult to make satisfying. Out of all the X-Men Wolverine IS the most popular, and outside of X-Men he has lots of story and lore to base a game off of. It’s a no brainer. As others have mentioned, origins was a great game, where it’s only problem was it had to adhere to a dreadful movie plot. Wolverine’s Revenge was the last comic based solo wolverine game and that will be over 20 years ago by the time this game comes up, so you can’t say it’s over exposure. Let the game come out then make your judgement.

I for one can’t wait. I’m so excited. If it’s set in Madripoor, I hope it’s a sandbox we get to explore on his motorcycle.

Haha I just noticed there’s a licence plate on the wall that says “HLK 181”. Very good.
    Last edited by Jack The Tripper; 09-10-2021 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    Lmao I knew there would be a lot of people complaining about Wolverine getting a game instead of an X-Men game, but the fact of the matter is that single player team games are difficult to make satisfying. Out of all the X-Men Wolverine IS the most popular, and outside of X-Men he has lots of story and lore to base a game off of. It’s a no brainer. As others have mentioned, origins was a great game, where it’s only problem was it had to adhere to a dreadful movie plot. Wolverine’s Revenge was the last comic based solo wolverine game and that will be over 20 years ago by the time this game comes up, so you can’t say it’s over exposure. Let the game come out then make your judgement.

I for one can’t wait. I’m so excited. If it’s set in Madripoor, I hope it’s a sandbox we get to explore on his motorcycle.

Haha I just noticed there’s a licence plate on the wall that says “HLK 181”. Very good.
    I long figured Psylocke would be a great character for an action RPG with all the crazy abilities she's had over the years she could unlock and options for combat and stealth, but this needs to happen first to bring X-Men back to prominence in the public conscience now that even the sodding Avengers are somehow more popular and famous.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I long figured Psylocke would be a great character for an action RPG with all the crazy abilities she's had over the years she could unlock and options for combat and stealth, but this needs to happen first to bring X-Men back to prominence in the public conscience now that even the sodding Avengers are somehow more popular and famous.
    I absolutely agree. It’s like the Miles Morales game, if it came out prior to the first Spider-Man game/Spider-verse it wouldn’t have been anywhere near as popular as it was. Psylocke game would slap though. But yeah, I think they want to play it safe first and make sure people are interested. If it is set in Madripoor, we could definitely get Asian characters like Psylocke, Jubilee, and Karma introduced too.

Overall, X-Men have so much potential for a series of games, but at the end of the day, it’s been over a decade since the last X-Men game - it just makes sense to use the most popular character as a springboard for the franchise.

Incredible Member

not sure what kind of game i want this to be. on one hand putting logan in a an open and letting you ride around on his motorcycle could be fun, on the other a level based game traveling around the marvel earth would feel more wolverine in terms of story, jumping from canda to japan and then madripoor.
    as for if the other x characters are going to show up its hard to say. if its like with the spider man where they just focus on the main hero and other marvel characters in new york just get referenced in landmarks and collectibles or if they actually show up as part of the story. logan has enough of his stuff separate from the main x men plot to do so if they wished

Extraordinary Member

I absolutely agree. It’s like the Miles Morales game, if it came out prior to the first Spider-Man game/Spider-verse it wouldn’t have been anywhere near as popular as it was. Psylocke game would slap though. But yeah, I think they want to play it safe first and make sure people are interested. If it is set in Madripoor, we could definitely get Asian characters like Psylocke, Jubilee, and Karma introduced too.

Overall, X-Men have so much potential for a series of games, but at the end of the day, it’s been over a decade since the last X-Men game - it just makes sense to use the most popular character as a springboard for the franchise.
    Yeah, Miles only works because of Spider-man 1.
    But if an X-men is made for a game it's Psylocke.
    She hits all the points.
    1)Great h2h combat
    2)TK for longer range and puzzle
    3)TP for interrogations, they can make going through mental shields a big part as well
    4)Her knife is just finisher material
    5)She's drop dead beautiful yet badass af. Best of both worlds.
    6)She has backgrounds in both Britain and in Japan.The story opportunities are endless, moreover the background's would be stunning.

BANNED

The best there is

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I didn’t realize today was my birthday. Happy birthday me.
    Lucky you and fingers crossed for this game. I am hyped ��

PS: Happy Birthday Wolverine12
    Last edited by Vishop; 09-10-2021 at 08:03 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Is Spider-man overexposed? Because he’s had more games than Wolverine. Yet I don’t see all the pissing and moaning over it. Maybe some folks need to get their heads around Logan as being more like his own franchise. Or sub franchise if you will. The existence of his solo game is not what’s preventing [insert your favorite character] from getting their own game. Just saying.
    Haters gonna hate O'canu'kle head all they want

BANNED

There are too many bars in madripoor for logan. I just can't wait.......

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Wolverine had solo games in the past so I don't see this as a springboard for an X-Men game.