Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    Don't think it was going to be a single player game. Insomniac has a knack to team up other characters. I am really glad its Jean and not other obvious characters like Laura in this game.
    Same. Just checked out some of the leaked info including cast, locations and concept art. Looks dope.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

I like everything that's leaked about the game so far except the story.

I really wanted to see mariko in this too.

It really sucks that all this got leaked, especially since it was alongside personal details of Insomniac employees. It’s gonna be really tough to avoid spoilers until the game comes out too. I hope the hackers responsible are held accountable.
    "When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — No, you move."

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Grayson View Post
    It really sucks that all this got leaked, especially since it was alongside personal details of Insomniac employees. It’s gonna be really tough to avoid spoilers until the game comes out too. I hope the hackers responsible are held accountable.
    Not gonna lie but i have a feeling that they might even cancel the game release for these leaks. This a huge L for them

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    Not gonna lie but i have a feeling that they might even cancel the game release for these leaks. This a huge L for them
    Don't worry. That's not gonna happen. The only thing that could change is the plot, because it has already spoiled from beginning to end. But even if they do that, I don't think there will be a lot of changes.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

We know exactly what fees Insomniac would have to pay to Marvel if they decided to cancel the game, so no, that's not gonna happen LOL

Fantastic Member

Story sounds like garbage. Ruined by the dullest Mary sue character in existence. Such a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by ImOctavius View Post
    It's not like we are getting a Wolverine game every two years. That's why I don't wanna see things that I don't really like in that game. Then we have to wait almost ten more years for the next one, according to the leaks. I don't care if it's a different universe.
    Its a AAA Insomniac Wolverine game thats releasing on 2025. Nobody expected Wolverine to have his own AAA game three years ago. Much less Jean Grey appearing in this game. Of course these type of games don't release every two years. Unless its Spider-Man or Batman because they already have a bunch of AAA games so making a game for them is actually easier for devs then making a Wolverine game. Thats why Insomniac Wolverine is releasing AFTER Spider-Man 2. It takes a huge chunks of time barrier for any "new" AAA game to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by MVComics View Post
    I like everything that's leaked about the game so far except the story.

I really wanted to see mariko in this too.
    I actually really like the story. It's an interesting take IMO. Much like their Spider-man games, this is in its own continuity. Which is cool because it can go in unexpected directions... or it could have been unexpected, at least. If not for these dickhead hacker thieves who put it out there... and, yeah, I know... no one forced me to read the spoilers. I actively sought them out.

Having said that, nothing I've read has diminished my excitement for this game. Instead it's only made me want it more! It sounds rad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    If not for these dickhead hacker thieves who put it out there... and, yeah, I know... no one forced me to read the spoilers. I actively sought them out.
    Even if someone wants to ignore them, the spoilers will catch them sooner or later. Two years for the game is a lot of time.

True. And I knew my willpower couldn't last two years. Ha.

BANNED

Look at it this way; even if we could know everything about the game, we still haven't played it.

Lol so true.

And this is rough alpha footage too. Will look way better when it's finished product.