Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Where is Marvel Ultimate Alliance 4. i have put well over a 100 hours in the game. Right now my team is Storm, Magneto, Cyclops, Gambit, sometimes i switch in phoenix oh and scarlet witch (her moves take a lot of life.). This game looks okay but i have no intention of getting a PS5. Ninteeeeendooooooo for life!
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    What are the odds that this will be rated M? Because i personally hope it is and not let Disney make it kid friendly.
    Same here. I want to rip and tear.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Where is Marvel Ultimate Alliance 4. i have put well over a 100 hours in the game. Right now my team is Storm, Magneto, Cyclops, Gambit, sometimes i switch in phoenix oh and scarlet witch (her moves take a lot of life.). This game looks okay but i have no intention of getting a PS5. Ninteeeeendooooooo for life!
    Ultimate alliance being a switch exclusive game will never not annoy me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Those Ultimate Alliance games are just history. Play Station has taken over the gaming for quite some time. Insomniac Spider-Man is a perfect example for this. Of course most of the superhero team games are just meh, compared to single player games. Injustice is there of course but thats a big exception.
    Last edited by Vishop; 09-11-2021 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    What are the odds that this will be rated M? Because i personally hope it is and not let Disney make it kid friendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Same here. I want to rip and tear.
    Deadpool was rated M. Although I’m not sure where it fell on the Disney owned ip/game in development scale.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

I loved old Deadpool game. It was really hilarious.

Wasn't a fan of upgraded skills in it because they felt unnecessary and not useful enough.

This was my post from about 3 years ago in that "Make your own X-Men game" thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    An open world action rpg Wolverine game set in Madripoor with gameplay elements lifted straight from the Batman Arkham games and Witcher 3. Logan has both the rogues gallery and side characters to make it work too. Other than Spider-Man, Wolverine has starred in the most video games at Marvel. Even had his own NES(before some of y'all time I assume) game back in the day. Out of all the X-Men, I see him as the only one getting his own outing if not for an actual X-Men team based game.
    To think that this is really happening has got me extremely happy. Now I just have to survive long enough to actually experience it... and find a PS5.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Deadpool was rated M. Although I’m not sure where it fell on the Disney owned ip/game in development scale.
    The game was released in 2013. If you take into account the 3-5 year development cycle of the average AAA game it would have still be under Disney when it started development.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I’d assume he wouldn’t use the word “mature” if it wasn’t gonna be rated M… otherwise some people will be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Ultimate alliance being a switch exclusive game will never not annoy me.
    I can understand, it is definitely a great game and the original story is actually pretty good. I'm not much for like graphics i'm all about the gaming experience. There is nothing on PS5 that can touch my breath of the wild. But then i don't do shooters or like GTA and stuff, that stuff just isn't fun to me.

But the funny thing is, it's also a beautiful game MA4 that is. I want them to redo all the xmen legends on switch.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    The Fox/Disney deal had not yet taken place when the game was made, now they own they basically own X-men franchises including Deadpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Oh sure a fictional character can get a PS5 in this market! Meanwhile in the real world we have to deal with f'ing scalpers and bots!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PlotDevice View Post
    If that is the Princess Bar then Logan looks very odd wearing his cowboy attire instead of the standard Patch affair.

Also I love it when people complain about Wolverine getting a solo game. He's the most bankable X-Man by far. He's the only X-Man that can stand on his own with the possible exception of Deadpool. Wolverine stands with the likes of Hulk, Spider-Man, Captain America, or Iron Man. No other X-Man is on that level. Get a grip. Psylocke is fine in an X-Men game, but it's extremely unlikely she or Angel, or Sunspot will ever get a solo game or film. 98% of the X-Men characters can't even support solo comic series. All these other characters NEED the X-Men to be relevant. Logan does not.

And this better not be a game that offers the option to play as X-23 like Assassins Creed. There is only one Wolverine no matter what all these lunatics might like to believe. Dick Grayson and Azrael might have put on the suit and fought crime, but the fact is when you say "Batman" everyone thinks Bruce Wayne. X-23 is not Wolverine. This is a Wolverine game. You play Logan. Sorry, not sorry.

Trying to add some levity to this post. On a serious note, not need to call people who like Laura as Wolverine lunatics, it's rude.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.