Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    BANNED

PS Showcase was boring like hell. Not sure the Spider-Man 2 game interested me in new grounds. Especially in terms of storytelling. I guess this confirms that we wouldn't be getting any gameplay before 2024.

The game is going to be an online cooperative loot shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    PS Showcase was boring like hell. Not sure the Spider-Man 2 game interested me in new grounds. Especially in terms of storytelling. I guess this confirms that we wouldn't be getting any gameplay before 2024.
    Well that's a bummer. Was hoping to see something of this game.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

The Spider-Man game ade me wish for an x-men one. Oh marvel, why don't you give us this bone? It's been years since the last x-men one. If I move to another gaming company, I'll try to push for it somehow.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    The Spider-Man game ade me wish for an x-men one. Oh marvel, why don't you give us this bone? It's been years since the last x-men one. If I move to another gaming company, I'll try to push for it somehow.
    An X-Men game by Insomniac would be insane. I hope that's what follows after Wolverine. You're right, it's been WAY too long since we had a proper X-Men game.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    And the last was X-men Destiny from what i recall, the less said about that one the better.

Though on the subject of a game featuring the X-men as a team.
    As unpopular as this might sound, it could be an interesting idea for a developer to try making a X-men game inspired by the Super Robot Wars or Fire Emblem series of games, rather than another high end graphics action game.

While it might arguably not look as spectecular, it would also make it much easier to put around 40 X-men into the same game and allow them to have a large amount of interactions, actions and moments to shine.

Using sprite based combat animations and the occasional special attack cutscene would also make it easier to put the game on lower end systems like mobile phones and the switch, expanding the potential audience without the need for heavy downgrades in graphics or content.

BANNED

Deleted post
    Last edited by Vishop; 05-26-2023 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    And the last was X-men Destiny from what i recall, the less said about that one the better.

Though on the subject of a game featuring the X-men as a team.
    As unpopular as this might sound, it could be an interesting idea for a developer to try making a X-men game inspired by the Super Robot Wars or Fire Emblem series of games, rather than another high end graphics action game.

While it might arguably not look as spectecular, it would also make it much easier to put around 40 X-men into the same game and allow them to have a large amount of interactions, actions and moments to shine.

Using sprite based combat animations and the occasional special attack cutscene would also make it easier to put the game on lower end systems like mobile phones and the switch, expanding the potential audience without the need for heavy downgrades in graphics or content.
    I think a tactical wouldn't quite work, it's too slow imo.
    A classic RPG (Baldur's gate) or J-RPG (Suikoden) would probably work a bit better

Deleted Post

Quite interesting to see that character in the supposed leaks.

Very disappointed with Wolverine game leaks.
    I expected a loner wolf story like Ghost of Tsushima with 100 hours gameplay for Logan through 200 years of life and wars, but got a 16h romcom with that character and rewritten past like fanfiction.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 12-19-2023 at 08:12 AM.

Wait, you can play as Jean in this? OK I'm buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Wait, you can play as Jean in this? OK I'm buying it.
    Well, since you said it aloud…….same.

Wait where is Jean teaming up with Logan for romcom or whatever? I haven't seen anything like that except for some fan art. Of course i have seen Jean as a playable character. I think that will be a dlc because there were clearly new instructions with respect to how to play her. I can't open the link for the spoilers again so i don't know anything about spoilers for plot details. There is Tyger Tyger and Logan from Princess Bar but not Jean lol
    Last edited by Keno; 12-19-2023 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Very dissapointed with Wolverine game leaks.
    I expected a loner wolf story like Ghost of Tsunima with 100 hours gameplay for Logan through 200 years of life and wars, but got a 16h romcom with that character and rewritten past like fanfiction.
    Don't think it was going to be a single player game. Insomniac has a knack to team up other characters. I am really glad its Jean and not other obvious characters like Laura in this game.