Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    And this is rough alpha footage too. Will look way better when it's finished product.
    That's true of pretty much every early stage development of a game. I think once this gets some polish, it'll truly be a sight to behold.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I feel bad for the developers having all their future plans leaked but having their personal info like passports stolen is just heinous. Hackers are the absolute worst.

That being said, I am hyped for the X-Men game if it ever comes to fruition. I want to destroy **** as Cyke and Storm! 🔥

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    And this is rough alpha footage too. Will look way better when it's finished product.
    And its still looks better than xbox 'next gen games' lol

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    Story sounds like garbage. Ruined by the dullest Mary sue character in existence. Such a shame.
    How is Jean more of a Mary Sue than any of the other mutant characters who were born with amazing almost-magic powers? Even Logan himself, who has longevity and therefore gets to rub shoulders with all the characters like the Hulk and Captain America like a great big Cannuck self-insert.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    How is Jean more of a Mary Sue than any of the other mutant characters who were born with amazing almost-magic powers? Even Logan himself, who has longevity and therefore gets to rub shoulders with all the characters like the Hulk and Captain America like a great big Cannuck self-insert.
    Didn't the current Wolverine series reveal that he also has some kind of super special blood? Which can sound like an attempt to justify why he should be seen as above "common" characters with hyper regeneration power.

I feel for Insomniac as a company. It's one thing to leak a few stuff but to have such an immense leak and so much stuff integral to the company revealed to the public, and personal information, is a step too far.

All that being said, a lot of the game looks kind of cool. I'm curious to see how Insomniac could pull off X-Men.

But...spoilers:
    count on a Wolverine game to screw over Cyclops .
    end of spoilers

Last edited by Keno; 12-19-2023 at 08:06 PM.

Another one with stealth gameplay

https://twitter.com/Lucasx213/status...42739035582947

This looks too good and its not even finished yet.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

I like how it's literally the opposite of Spidey, instead of wide open spaces you're in cramped close quarters so you can slice and dice.

I just hope the combat isn't too floaty like Spidey where the hits don't feel like hits.

BANNED

Wolverine's gotta-be-very-heavy ass jumping from the ground to upper tree branches is fun impossible nonsense.

spoilers:
    Liam sounds like he's doing his best Steve Blum impression. Or is that a Cal Dodd impression?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Wolverine's gotta-be-very-heavy ass jumping from the ground to upper tree branches is fun impossible nonsense.
    That’s what I’m saying. Never knew you could be so nimble with an Adamantium laced skeleton.

Game looks fun though.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    That’s what I’m saying. Never knew you could be so nimble with an Adamantium laced skeleton.

Game looks fun though.
    He's pretty spry in the comics, at least back in the early days when he was shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Yeah i thought that was a bit over the edge lol
    I thought him going through the rooftops was more believeable.

Since I don't particularly care about Logan as a solo character, hearing that Jean is in the game makes me much more excited for it. Hoping to see this team in the sequel: