Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Or like in X-men Evolution.
    The storyboarding in cartoons are tiny compared to how much they do in open world games
    I can only see her appearing as dlc character or those if expansions but I am not seeing getting her own game
    Last edited by Vishop; 09-15-2021 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Doesn't matter they could just adapt to what Jackman did.
    Cool so they can adapt to Daphne Keen then. It’s not like the game has to pull from everything printed about Logan and Laura. I seriously doubt we’ll see a scene in the game with Logan cutting up Nuke just for fun.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm sure Insomiac can come up with their own tragic backstory for Laura. The origin they came up for Miles is different from the comics one.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Cool so they can adapt to Daphne Keen then. It’s not like the game has to pull from everything printed about Logan and Laura. I seriously doubt we’ll see a scene in the game with Logan cutting up Nuke just for fun.
    I think I have already said that ��

I don't see this happening unless they make her character like in the movies. Her character is too grimy.

I think I have already said that ��
    So you did.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

It seems like they’re starting motion capture for the game pretty soon which is cool!

I’m so pumped for this. Don’t even own a PS5 but will buy one just for this game.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I'm not going to get a PS5 for this but I'm hoping it will eventually be playable on PC via... PlayStation Now?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    It seems like they’re starting motion capture for the game pretty soon which is cool!
    I dont care how much time they will take. I don't want this to be Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 which doesn't seem likely with Insomiac.

I dont care how much time they will take. I don't want this to be Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 which doesn't seem likely with Insomiac.
    Ironically the exact same thing people thought about CD Projekt Red

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Ironically the exact same thing people thought about CD Projekt Red
    But they havent started working on this BIG rpg game until 2016. Insomiac killed it with Spider-Man

But they havent started working on this BIG rpg game until 2016. Insomiac killed it with Spider-Man
    And CDPR killed it with The Witcher 3. Their last game before Cyberpunk.

I mean everybody shall do what makes themhappy but Im very careful now when it comes to getting myself hyped for games. I got burned far too often over years for that to be any other way.
    The gaming scene is not a good field to work in. That much has become more and more apparent as gaming got bigger and bigger. Just look up all the reported cases of crunch times and people getting burned out. Even the big and successful ones can fail. Look what happened to Bioware or Blizzard. Devs at the top of the game at one point and now only shadow of their former selves.

Especially when it comes to licensed games things can go into the wrong direction. Sure Spider-Man or the Arkham games worked out but the list of games that didn't quite work out is actually quite a bit longer. Marvel's Avengers anyone?

BANNED

Witcher 3 had too many issues when it first released and it improved upon the course of the time. The gameplay mechanics while certainly going to be different due to different characters. The scope and the direction of the game will be similar to Spider-Man games because they are both grounded characters. So Insomniac don't really have a lot of things to do While Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk are apples and oranges

We will just have to see. It's not like the game is releasing any time soon anyway.

I don’t know how comparable this can be to Cyberpunk or Avengers (yet) - I doubt Wolverine is aiming to break the mould like Cyberpunk, and I REALLY doubt it’ll be as disappointing as Avengers, seeing as it’s single player and story driven, I can’t imagine it failing as hard.

At the moment it definitely seems most comparable to Guardians Of The Galaxy and Spider-Man obviously. If the story is as good and engaging as GOTG with great combat, sets, and character designs I’ll be happy!

The only thing I’m worried about is that I wasn’t the biggest fan of some design and story elements from Spider-Man, but I think this can be avoided with Wolverine due to the fact it’s most likely taking place in a fictional setting (Madripoor). Not to mention the last Wolverine game was 13 years ago