Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    New details about the game. It will be M rated and takes place before Logan joins the X-Men.
    Makes sense. Without the X-men, there can be more focus on him doing his own thing, without the audience wondering why he wouldn't call in some support.

Still wonder what "suprise" mutant characters we could expect? Considering they would not need to follow comic continuity when it comes to ages of characters or restrict themself to Logan'S rogue gallery.

BANNED

Rumor is that it could release autumn next year. Also its a big spoiler of Logan not joining the X-Men. This seems like a Weapon X story to be honest.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Makes sense. Without the X-men, there can be more focus on him doing his own thing, without the audience wondering why he wouldn't call in some support.

Still wonder what "suprise" mutant characters we could expect? Considering they would not need to follow comic continuity when it comes to ages of characters or restrict themself to Logan'S rogue gallery.
    Apart from Weapon X, i can only guess Xavier of Mags or Sinister, Alpha Fight, if we are following continuity and X-Men still 'doesnt' exist. It could also X-Men does exist but he has joined lol.
    Last edited by Vishop; 02-02-2023 at 03:50 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Apart from Weapon X, i can only guess Xavier of Mags or Sinister, Alpha Fight, if we are following continuity and X-Men still 'doesnt' exist. It could also X-Men does exist but he has joined lol.
    That's the point though. Anyone not famous as X-men member could technicaly appear, because like the Spiderman games (or basicly any kind of adaptation) this isn't the comics and their continuity are at best just a guideline not law.

So really a ton of characters could be used including some created long after he joined the X-men and might not even have been born in the comics at that point.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I just got me a PS5 and my body is ready!

Good call having the game set before Logan joins the X-Men... probably because the X-Men weren't part of the licensing deal for this game and will have their own separate one eventually

I hope it’s post Weapon X during his stint with Dept H and Alpha Flight, pre X-men. Whoo!
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 02-02-2023 at 04:18 PM.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Shady Department H, Weapon X and James and Heather Hudson would all be awesome, fertile ground as villains/supporting cast for a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I hope it’s post Weapon X during his stint with Dept H and Alpha Flight, pre X-men. Whoo!
    I'm curious if, at all, how this will tie into the Spider-Man games. I know that Insomniac said they wanted to do a video game version of the MCU where everything is connected. I definitely hope for some great cameo's!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

I'm curious if it'll build up and end on him getting enlisted to join the X-Men by Xavier.

It would be kind of amazing if we can get a Wendigo and Hulk boss fight .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm curious if it'll build up and end on him getting enlisted to join the X-Men by Xavier.

It would be kind of amazing if we can get a Wendigo and Hulk boss fight .
    I was about to joke "Imagine the Wolverine Origins movie but done right in game form." until i remembered that Wolverine Origins game made for the movie was actualy pretty good.

Never the less an end or after credit sequence where he is recruited to join the X-men would be a pretty fitting end to what sounds like a "prequel game".

https://twitter.com/XMenUpdate/statu...lC6VN8f-Q&s=19

The next Playstation Showcase will take place on Wednesday, May 24 at 1 PM PT. Details about Marvel’s WOLVERINE are expected to be revealed.
    Fingers crossed, I just fell into the rabbit hole that is the PS5 and finished both Spider-Man and Miles Morales which I found to be 2 of the very best comics-related games I ever played, up there with the Batman Arkham's and X-Men Legends... so to say I'm hyped for Insomniac's Wolverine would be a gross understatement LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post

Fingers crossed, I just fell into the rabbit hole that is the PS5 and finished both Spider-Man and Miles Morales which I found to be 2 of the very best comics-related games I ever played, up there with the Batman Arkham's and X-Men Legends... so to say I'm hyped for Insomniac's Wolverine would be a gross understatement LOL
    oh god i hope we get info about this game, I've been in a superhero game drought for a while, replaying Spiderman and the Guardians game.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

I'm guessing we'll get either a story trailer or actual gameplay.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post

Oh i am too excited!!!! Finally something that will cheer me up out of this barren period for Logan

I have a good feeling that late 2023 and into 2024 is going to see things pick up for Logan.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”