Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I usually sound like a negative Nelly on here and once again I will be.i

I do NOT like anything the leaks said about the plot at all. I get its thier story but I hate the vering away too much from comic lore. Simular to what happened to Venom.
    Quote Originally Posted by MVComics View Post
    yup. story is a major L, but as the game develops they can change a few things about it.
    Lets just hope that Insomniac gets the best out of the character and also stays true to the character. Like there was ever really 0.000099% chance they were really going to do a blueprint of 616. It's an alternate universe. Nobody expect this kinda of purism. Although I do want to point out that Romulus is not in this game. Take it as you like.
    Last edited by Keno; 12-23-2023 at 10:45 PM.

I read the whole plot of this plot and it had a bitter ending then what has been told here. Also shootout to Jackarow21 for the ending teased

spoilers:
    Old Man Logan
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Similar to the Mj fanbase in Spiderman they freak when Mj isn’t in a relationship with Peter. Like that’s her only value to the series
    But Spider-Fans freak out equally when Peter is in a relationship with anyone other than MJ. There isn't an Emma alternative. Or one could argue that MJ was the OG Emma alternative who completely supplanted Gwen who was in Jean's position but far less popular.

BANNED

Edit:nevermind
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 12-24-2023 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    I read the whole plot of this plot and it had a bitter ending then what has been told here. Also shootout to Jackarow21 for the ending teased

spoilers:
    Old Man Logan
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, I really liked what I read. And especially the end.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    But Spider-Fans freak out equally when Peter is in a relationship with anyone other than MJ. There isn't an Emma alternative. Or one could argue that MJ was the OG Emma alternative who completely supplanted Gwen who was in Jean's position but far less popular.
    Felicia/Black Cat comes pretty close.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah, I really liked what I read. And especially the end.
    You know I have noticed that the story bits of this plot are really similar to spoilers:
    Age of Apocalypse
    end of spoilers except for the ending so Insomniac is still faithful to comics one way or another. Its like MCU and the Ultimates

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Felicia/Black Cat comes pretty close.
    She's the closest but 'pretty close' is an overstatement. Felicia hasn't ever been a real possibility considering how larger audiences still view her as bargain basement Catwoman and how a Spider-relationship with her will come across as a Bat/Cat rip-off. It's why Sony hasn't done anything with her in 10 cinematic movies aside from a blink-and-miss cameo in TASM2. The one time Raimi was seriously considering her for SM4, he wanted to erase the Black Cat identity altogether and make her Vulture's daughter (a plot twist that the MCU went ahead with for Liz Allan weirdly enough)

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    She's the closest but 'pretty close' is an overstatement. Felicia hasn't ever been a real possibility considering how larger audiences still view her as bargain basement Catwoman and how a Spider-relationship with her will come across as a Bat/Cat rip-off. It's why Sony hasn't done anything with her in 10 cinematic movies aside from a blink-and-miss cameo in TASM2. The one time Raimi was seriously considering her for SM4, he wanted to erase the Black Cat identity altogether and make her Vulture's daughter (a plot twist that the MCU went ahead with for Liz Allan weirdly enough)
    I think that's a little reductive especially with as many people still ship the couple and do art for them (way more than anything with Peter and Gwen for that matter) or occasionally still tease/capitalize it in the comics.

There's also probably a bunch of reasons she hasn't properly appeared in film yet other than the Catwoman comparisons. Heck, Emma's filmography hasn't been that much better even when she has appeared, unfortunately.

Apparently the pre alpha game is also playable online on PC that was leaked by hackers. This is such a diseater damn!

Damn.

Now if the GTA6 hacker got sentenced to an indefinite stay in a hospital prison, I wonder what will become of the person (or the people) behind this leak.

This is way worse.