Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zexion_armando View Post
    An X-men game about a solo character misses the point of the X-men. Especially for boring melee tanks that can’t die like Logan.
    This is coming close to slander of the Origins game and I won't stand for it

Logan hasn't got a solo game since 2009, so i'm really happy, Insomiac Spider-Man wasn't perfect, but it was clearly done by people that love the characther and clearly know a lot about him. I hope that this aplies to Wolverine too.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Is Spider-man overexposed? Because he’s had more games than Wolverine. Yet I don’t see all the pissing and moaning over it. Maybe some folks need to get their heads around Logan as being more like his own franchise. Or sub franchise if you will. The existence of his solo game is not what’s preventing [insert your favorite character] from getting their own game. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    Not a wolverine fan, but glad they're making non-mobile games around a mutant. Hopefully we'll get an X-men soon.
    I hope at least we get come cameos in this!

But also, like most here, I am happy we're seeing the mutants back in the games game. Now let's bring them back in the cartoons Marvel!
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Logan is in good hands; insomniac games has been killing it lately. And if it’s written similar to Spider-Man PS4, you can expect a lot of fun Easter eggs and references to other x-men, maybe even a few cameos.
    I expect to at least see Nightcrawler, Kitty or Jubilee. Maybe Storm and Colossus ifnwe are lucky.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I expect to at least see Nightcrawler, Kitty or Jubilee. Maybe Storm and Colossus ifnwe are lucky.
    I'm thinking of something like the Wolverine anime where Cyclops flies him around in the Blackbird and they rib each other the whole time .

But yeah, it'll be interesting to see how they handle the X-Men in this. I think it would be kind of neat if they either introduce Laura or at least one of Logan's many teen girl sidekicks as like a companion character.

Keep in mind while there are easter eggs to them none of the other new York based heroes are actually in Insomniac Spider-Man

I don't think theirs been an X Game since X-Men Destiny (1 of my favorite games ever!) I don't count Deadpool.

Plus the sign says this is in the Princess Bar the the games probably set in Madripoor

Is it too much to hope that Laura is playable like MJ is in Spider-Man or even DLC hell she could even be a skin! Daken too this game could put the whole family on the map! I'm just tryna think of supporting cast characters I doubt the whole X-Men will show up but it would be nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Logan is in good hands; insomniac games has been killing it lately. And if it’s written similar to Spider-Man PS4, you can expect a lot of fun Easter eggs and references to other x-men, maybe even a few cameos.
    Speaking of hands, is it just me or does it look like they got damaged and are not healing? It makes me wonder if this will something akin to old man Logan.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

PS Blog confirms the game is in the same universe as the Spider-Man game
    https://blog.playstation.com/2021/09...rine-revealed/

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Plus the sign says this is in the Princess Bar the the games probably set in Madripoor
    If would be funny if true, Hush and i had the idea of the Princess Bar being sort of a safe house for Logan, in an hypothetical Wolverine game.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    There is also a sign promoting a radio station in "Low Town" which yes means the scene is in Madripoor.

Though this is just a teaser trailer. It can have NOTHING to do with the actual game. Well except having Wolverine in it.

I hope we see Tyger Tyger...