Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    Reavers and Deathstrike would actually be fab
    Cable or Deadpool could also make their appearance in this game with their new sequel coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Cable or Deadpool could also make their appearance in this game with their new sequel coming soon
    I feel like, if this teaser is indicative of the game itself, I think it will be more grounded than having those two show up. Judging by the teaser and Spider-Man I feel like Deadpool at least would be contrary to how these games are being portrayed! Cable would make more sense, but I don't know how much they'd want a time traveller showing up. I haven't played Miles Morales, but Spider-Man PS4 was rooted in realism for the most part.

On a personal level, I don't know how much I'd like them to guest in it just because I can't think of a perfect reason for them to turn up in a solo Wolverine story. I think they should have their own game for sure - it could be a great sci fi buddy cop shooter - But I think neither Wolverine or Deadpool need to promote each other at this point! Could be a fun DLC though.

This is definitely a day 1 buy for me.

It's cool to see mutants in games again... For me it doesn't matter much because I don't have ps5 plus wolverine's powers for games are pretty boring compared to other characters.
    It's no surprise that he's the first, people love this stereotypical male character thing...

Astonishing Member

Rember when logan wore goblin queen dress. That needs to be a alt costume for him

I hope you can do New Game+ as Albert.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I hope you can do New Game+ as Albert.
    That would be great haha

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I hope there's a Doop easter egg just because.

Spectacular Member

If that is the Princess Bar then Logan looks very odd wearing his cowboy attire instead of the standard Patch affair.

Also I love it when people complain about Wolverine getting a solo game. He's the most bankable X-Man by far. He's the only X-Man that can stand on his own with the possible exception of Deadpool. Wolverine stands with the likes of Hulk, Spider-Man, Captain America, or Iron Man. No other X-Man is on that level. Get a grip. Psylocke is fine in an X-Men game, but it's extremely unlikely she or Angel, or Sunspot will ever get a solo game or film. 98% of the X-Men characters can't even support solo comic series. All these other characters NEED the X-Men to be relevant. Logan does not.

And this better not be a game that offers the option to play as X-23 like Assassins Creed. There is only one Wolverine no matter what all these lunatics might like to believe. Dick Grayson and Azrael might have put on the suit and fought crime, but the fact is when you say "Batman" everyone thinks Bruce Wayne. X-23 is not Wolverine. This is a Wolverine game. You play Logan. Sorry, not sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by PlotDevice View Post
    If that is the Princess Bar then Logan looks very odd wearing his cowboy attire instead of the standard Patch affair.

Also I love it when people complain about Wolverine getting a solo game. He's the most bankable X-Man by far. He's the only X-Man that can stand on his own with the possible exception of Deadpool. Wolverine stands with the likes of Hulk, Spider-Man, Captain America, or Iron Man. No other X-Man is on that level. Get a grip. Psylocke is fine in an X-Men game, but it's extremely unlikely she or Angel, or Sunspot will ever get a solo game or film. 98% of the X-Men characters can't even support solo comic series. All these other characters NEED the X-Men to be relevant. Logan does not.

And this better not be a game that offers the option to play as X-23 like Assassins Creed. There is only one Wolverine no matter what all these lunatics might like to believe. Dick Grayson and Azrael might have put on the suit and fought crime, but the fact is when you say "Batman" everyone thinks Bruce Wayne. X-23 is not Wolverine. This is a Wolverine game. You play Logan. Sorry, not sorry.
    “Lunatics” is a bit strong.

Ultimate Member

You've gone the reverse of complaining about Wolverine being everywhere (not unreasonable), and complained about anyone else but Wolverine being anywhere. What happened?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I don't care if Laura is playable but I want her involved in this game in some capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't care if Laura is playable but I want her involved in this game in some capacity.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Laura shows up she's initially a boss or antagonist for reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I can see a part where Logan finds out about her, maybe shes an assassin who comes to kill him but he survives and looks into the project that created her.

What are the odds that this will be rated M? Because i personally hope it is and not let Disney make it kid friendly.