Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Apparently someone identified the bar as one that’s in Madripoor, so that makes it viable that the game will be set around there. Given the setting and the fact that this is set in the same universe as Spider-Man, I wonder if an appearance by Jessica Drew in her detective occupation might be likely…
    If it is in Madripoor at some point I want to see some minor league guys like Roughhouse and Bloodscream show up.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    If it is in Madripoor at some point I want to see some minor league guys like Roughhouse and Bloodscream show up.
    Oh hell yes, I love those guys! Still have the Patch storyline in graphic novel form and definitely hope that's a costume option.

Ultimate Member

You think Omega Red would show up here? I think he'd work as a miniboss

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post

P. S. I hope Gambit is in it in any capasity. He always has a great chemistry with Logan.
    "Bang you dead"

Oh hell yes, I love those guys! Still have the Patch storyline in graphic novel form and definitely hope that's a costume option.

Patch better be a skin...

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Patch has got to be an option.

I think the license plate might be a hint at Wolverine's original costume being in the game. the costume he had in his first apperence.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    You think Omega Red would show up here? I think he'd work as a miniboss
    Miniboss nothing, if Omega Red is in this game he deserves to be one of the major boss battles.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Miniboss nothing, if Omega Red is in this game he deserves to be one of the major boss battles.
    Possibly..

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Would love to see Patch. Viper, Kitty, Ogun. Madripoor will be a real deal for a worldbuiling Somewhat like Falcon and Winter Soldier

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Would love to see Patch. Viper, Kitty, Ogun. Madripoor will be a real deal for a worldbuilding Somewhat like Falcon and Winter Soldier
    It's wonderful after years of games with New York for Marvel and Gotham City for DC to know that we're getting some more original locations between this and Metropolis in Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League.

I can't wait for this game and see who shows up.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Honestly, I kinda hope they have it be its own timeline with nothing from, say, Fatal Attractions onwards, at least in terms of Wolverine's personal lore. No bone claws, no James Howlett, no fighting the Angel of Death every time he gets near death, and definitely no Romulus (unless it's just some mook that Logan shanks in passing).

Just a guy with false memories, biomechanical claws implanted in him against his will, and the most respectable Japanophile in the West, running his bar and surreptitiously helping keep Madripoor's criminal underground from getting too big for their britches in Claremont's classic Noir/Pulp style.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Honestly, I kinda hope they have it be its own timeline with nothing from, say, Fatal Attractions onwards, at least in terms of Wolverine's personal lore. No bone claws, no James Howlett, no fighting the Angel of Death every time he gets near death, and definitely no Romulus (unless it's just some mook that Logan shanks in passing).

Just a guy with false memories, biomechanical claws implanted in him against his will, and the most respectable Japanophile in the West, running his bar and surreptitiously helping keep Madripoor's criminal underground from getting too big for their britches in Claremont's classic Noir/Pulp style.
    Insomniac did shift around a fair number of things for the Spider-man games, so they'll probably do the same with Wolverine, along with ignoring some of the dumber more convoluted stuff.

Insomniac did shift around a fair number of things for the Spider-man games, so they'll probably do the same with Wolverine, along with ignoring some of the dumber more convoluted stuff.
    Guaranteed the Angel of death stuff is never mentioned.