Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It's weird seeing a version of Norman that actually loves Harry and doesn't treat him like a piece of crap
    Norman in the 90's cartoon genuinely cared about Harry.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And animated Ultimate Spider-Man's Norman ultimately reformed, albeit due to having his Goblin transformation reversed and inoculating himself against further transformations the second time around, even if he didn't quite remember what he did before as the Goblin. He also adopted the Iron Patriot identity not as a fraud he was perpetrating on the public like in Dark Reign, but instead as a sincere attempt at atonement for his past misdeeds, to the point he helped Spider-Man regain his powers when Doctor Octopus stripped him of them in the series finale (and might have admitted that he'd deduced Spider-Man's true identity, but kept it to himself out of appreciation for Peter's friendship with Harry).
    The spider is always on the hunt.

If you never did the flame side missions, you would missed that there's a set up for spoilers:
    Carnage in the game
    end of spoilers
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    If you never did the flame side missions, you would missed that there's a set up for spoilers:
    Carnage in the game
    end of spoilers
    Maximum or Absolute?

Let's just say there's a certain pyscho red-head in the game. Who only shows up in the flame missions
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

So how about for DLC they do a big Daredevil team up with DD as a playable character and the return of Kingpin, plus two extended side quests, one for Peter teaming up with Doctor Strange and another with Miles teaming up with Black Panther? Kind of a big Marvel Team Up expansion.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't remember Norman's interactions with Harry in the 90s cartoon. I'll take your word for it

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    So how about for DLC they do a big Daredevil team up with DD as a playable character and the return of Kingpin, plus two extended side quests, one for Peter teaming up with Doctor Strange and another with Miles teaming up with Black Panther? Kind of a big Marvel Team Up expansion.
    I want a team up with Daredevil. I found it silly about how many major events happened in this game that impacted the entire city and none of New York's other heroes are around.

I don't remember Norman's interactions with Harry in the 90s cartoon. I'll take your word for it

I want a team up with Daredevil. I found it silly about how many major events happened in this game that impacted the entire city and none of New York's other heroes are around.
    Yeah, point.

It would have been so easy to address that in the Danikast by her mentioning that the Avengers were dealing with another big threat elsewhere

I am debating if it would be interesting if they do a Venom spin off if they introduce Eddie as a support character. He doesn’t have to become Venom himself but I think Eddie is an interesting enough character to include in a game.

I would bet money that they will do a Venom focused DLC. spoilers:
    Its weird that they build mechanics for you to play as him for one mission unless they plan on doing more with that
    end of spoilers

Kind of curious where they could go with the DLC.

-Of course a Daredevil or Dr. Strange DLC has been speculated but there's really not much there to build on from the main game apart from the one Black Cat mission and the door sign I think. I know some want Black Panther but Avengers kind of did that already plus there's the Cap game that's still coming out. Although with Daredevil we kind of already did the more street level Spider-Man stuff in the other DLCs and Miles, as well as the prequel novel. So Kingpin is kind of overdone at this point.

-Maybe Black Cat's love interest?

-Silk I suppose could work, although I think they could have her as a sort of sisterly friend to Miles similar to Phin (Who was barely mentioned in this game) instead of some romantic thing (Which would be weird), just y'know, not evil. Could have her be bit by Miles's Spider I suppose?

-If they include more optional suits Chasm is probably an easy one. Also maybe more symbiote suits like I speculated about some time ago, especially if they deal with you-know-who.

-Maybe also some of the suits that were cut for this one?

-Probably best to save the Goblin stuff for 3, obviously.
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 01-09-2024 at 09:19 AM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Due to the leaks don’t we already know the DLC or are we assuming more paid DLC is coming after that?

My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I'll cop to liking the Hellfire Gala suits better, even if I'm a bit disappointed Peter's Hellfire Gala suit doesn't have the radiating aura or glow it gives off in the comics.